• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden "Israel killed civilians by USA bombs"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hamas killed 1400. IDF has killed 35000. How is nearly 35 lives for one justified?
And this doesn't even include the increasing
number of Palestinians, especially children
& babies dying from the effects of malnutrition
imposed by Israel's campaign of starvation.
This will have terrible long term effects.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I find that interesting.
USA has a terrible bigotry problem towards Muslims.
Even in my state, which has a huge population of
peaceful productive Muslims, our legislature (the
Republican side particularly) supports genocide.
Democrats appear to be slowly coming around
to having some humanity.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I find that interesting.
USA has a terrible bigotry problem towards Muslims.
Even in my state, which has a huge population of
peaceful productive Muslims, our legislature (the
Republican side particularly) supports genocide.
Democrats appear to be slowly coming around
to having some humanity.

Well, the fact is that in effect for many years the Danish state's policy has in effect been that both sides have a right to a state.
And then our media try to be objective and neutral.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It is not. So now lets us kill all of the citiizens of Israel.
That does seem to be the logic. Hamas killed 1400, IDF is justified in killing 35000, so I suppose that makes Hamas justified if they want to kill over a 1.25 million Israelis, basically just nuking Israel off the map at that point given IDF has destroyed over half Gaza.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
That does seem to be the logic. Hamas killed 1400, IDF is justified in killing 35000, so I suppose that makes Hamas justified if they want to kill over a 1.25 million Israelis, basically just nuking Israel off the map at that point given IDF has destroyed over half Gaza.

Well, I hope for a 2 state solution, but I don't believe it will happen.

esmith

Veteran Member
Do you think this justifies genocide
of Palestinian civilians?
Don't consider it genocide, just the standard non-combantant causalties ; just the same as in wars in the past.
However there are war crimes, then again they are only brought against the losers of a war not the winners, except for a couple of incidents in the past.

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, more or less for the same reasons. Lots of us have been against Uncle Sam propping up Israel amd acting like he's Israel's big brother who's gonna protect him no matter what.
The only difference is the irony of Israel infringing upon the land of others to take it and committing genocide amd acting like it's and relegating others to less than a fully entitled and privileged citizen.
Oh! Can you link me to many protests across the US that were going on about the US aiding Israel when there wasn't a war. I will be waiting.

Shadow Wolf

Don't consider it genocide, just the standard non-combantant causalties ; just the same as in wars in the past.
However there are war crimes, then again they are only brought against the losers of a war not the winners, except for a couple of incidents in the past.
I'll say it again, attitudes would be very different if the Natives were.doing it to us.

We Never Know

No Slack
You think protesting is the only way to show amd voice opposition?
Did I say that? Nope. I said "Can you link me to many protests across the US that were going on about the US aiding Israel when there wasn't a war. I will be waiting"

Even some house democrats are starting to break away from Biden over it all.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Logic" fled Israel long ago.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fascinating.
Most homes destroyed, & most people displaced.
Many tens of thousands dead, maimed, & starving.
Plans to boot'm all to Africa.
And it's not genocide.....just normal "self defense" in war.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Did I say that? Nope. I said "Can you link me to many protests across the US that were going on about the US aiding Israel when there wasn't a war. I will be waiting"

Imagine.....

Truth stranger than fiction.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, more or less for the same reasons. Lots of us have been against Uncle Sam propping up Israel amd acting like he's Israel's big brother who's gonna protect him no matter what.
I've been opposing it for many decades.
The standard response was always...
"Anti-semite!!!!!"
Opposition nowadays becomes more tolerated
ever since Israel has increased its brutality in
numbers & severity. The bigoted knee jerk
accusation of anti semitism has begun to fail.
Many more now recognize the hypocrisy &
islamophobia of Zionism.

Shadow Wolf

Since you feel entitled to specify what sort of events mustbe cited I shall say no and refuse to play your game.

Shadow Wolf

I've been opposing it for many decades.
The standard response was always...
"Anti-semite!!!!!"
Opposition nowadays becomes more tolerated
ever since Israel has increased its brutality in
numbers & severity. The bigoted knee jerk
accusation of anti semitism has begun to fail.
Many more now recognize the hypocrisy &
islamophobia of Zionism.
Yup.
Never mind RF has an assortment of debates over the past couple of decades where membershave criticized and defended Israel. It's all new and people weren't doing it before.

We Never Know

No Slack
Since you feel entitled to specify what sort of events mustbe cited I shall say no and refuse to play your game.

Which translates to "I have nothing"

Before this war started there wasn't much noise/much being said about the aid US gives Israel. Now there's plenty of both and in many places.
Hence my post "Not for the current reason"

Feel free to bring anything you have.

Last edited: