• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible quiz

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
How Much Do You Know About The Christian Bible? - BleacherBreaker

I'm not a Christian, but I did pretty well on this one: 56 out of 60.

upload_2022-6-2_17-45-44.png

The questions start out annoyingly easy, but there are a few stumpers in there later down the road.

Attachments

• upload_2022-6-2_17-45-10.png
    upload_2022-6-2_17-45-10.png
    773.1 KB · Views: 1

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
You scored 58 out of 60

Incredible You must have read the Bible cover to cover.

I have, twice. When I was young. And most of it in smaller segments since then.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I got a 55. I knew better though on some that I got wrong. The quiz is about basic bible facts and events. I figured that many would do well on it, not just Christians.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
The link sent me to the end of the quiz, I had to hit retry.
Taking the quiz showed me something I hadn't considered before: Moses' first plague was turning water to blood, while Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. Interesting.
bible quiz.png

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The link sent me to the end of the quiz, I had to hit retry.
Taking the quiz showed me something I hadn't considered before: Moses' first plague was turning water to blood, while Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. Interesting.
View attachment 63453
That is an interesting observation.

Heyo

Veteran Member
58. Just a so so quiz. Whoever wrote it missed that the wise men came about 2 years after Jesus was born. Oh well
I got 55 without being interested in the biblical fables. And there were a lot more factual simplifications than only the wise men. I got them right by guessing what the expected answer would be. E.g. the Pentateuch could not be written by Moses, at least not in it's entirety since it contains events after Moses death, Eve wasn't made out of a rib according to the Bible, etc.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Truth in love

I got 55 without being interested in the biblical fables. And there were a lot more factual simplifications than only the wise men. I got them right by guessing what the expected answer would be. E.g. the Pentateuch could not be written by Moses, at least not in it's entirety since it contains events after Moses death, Eve wasn't made out of a rib according to the Bible, etc.

yeah there are some simple bits, but the rib thing is pretty well accepted among Christians.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I got them all correct, but I didn’t find that any of the questions required indepth knowledge, especially those questions related to Christian scripture which I can assure you I am not an expert in.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I got 59 out of 60. (I clicked on one before I thought twice about it. Said 12 plagues instead of 10. Oops. :) ). Easy test.