• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Become Anything! Join Something! Decide Here!

Do you Buy? Sell? Buy and Sell Both?

• I am more of a Buyer of ideas, I don't sell or talk about my ideas or interpret much and preach .

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Nyarlathotep, a smooth sales person for an Unknown Cause:

Hello! Thank you for your interest! I am here to sell you Anything! Whatever you like to do, you can do it!

Have you ever wondered what the meaning of life is or should be and about your limited lifespan and life expectancy? Have you ever just wanted to "be" or feel like something? Have you ever wanted to take a stance and make a stand?

Well here is your chance! Select as many as you like! Who cares! Do you think you'll have to answer for it? Then select which is best! Can't figure it out? Then select whichever you feel matches up to you already!

Atheism: This little beauty can be yours! All it takes is denying that any such thing as an all-powerful intelligence deliberately controls what you experience and witness! All you have to say to be an Atheist is the first part of the Muslim Shahada, There is no god (illah)!

Deluxe "Robust" Atheist: Congratulations on becoming an Atheist! Are you ready for the next step in Atheist technology? Denial of True Sentience of Any Sort Whatsoever and thinking that everything is "Hard Deterministically" causational so that really you're just a completely randomly occurring anamoly like everything else, with no importance, and if anyone or anything at all seems to care about you, that really just comes down to the luck of the draw entirely, as even what you turned out to be or ended up doing was due to a chain of circumstances long out of your control which got you to be born the way you were and do every little thing and make every little thing you did happen exactly the way it did. Wow! You wear it well! Furthermore, nothing has any intrinsic meaning or value and the only thing which might determine such meaning or value is only an illusion, nothing has any purpose, meaning, or value, except maybe a little sense pleasure in some way, but that doesn't mean its anything more meaningful than that! You're like a leaf blowing in the wind, and when you die, you're totally dead and gone, and there is no being made of any information which is likely to ever be able to save you, whatever "save" might mean to you! Ooo, I like it!

Judaism: Like Tradition? Like History? Like Community? Want to be part of a millennia long tradition stretching back to the very first human? Join Judaism! With Judaism, you can build confidence that you are following a Divine Authority and Law that Rules Over and is Superior to All the Nations and their varieties of cultures and religions! You too can be Chosen and belong to the ones called Yehudi (Praised)! All it takes is visiting a synagogue or Jewish community center or researching online about conversion! Learn the Commandments and the Oral Torah and explanations and understandings and start your way towards the Throne of the One and Only God, Adonay!

Ultra Judaism: Want more Jewishness in your life? Then be your own Ultra Orthodox or Jewish Reconstructionist or Extreme Hasidic Jew A.S.A.P! You will study the Tanakh and other writings daily, extensively, absorbed in the Word of God and his wisely guides Sages and find perhaps the Very Mysteries of Existence and Your Duty in This World and the World To Come Becoming Clear! If you do not think that the Tanakh is referring to the Real God, and is God's Guidance to Our People, then Please Stay Away, For Your Own Sake and Ours! We don't want you and your ideas polluting our community or minds, and you should be expelled!

Shia Islam: Have you ever felt that there might be Mystical Knowledge just waiting out there for you somewhere? Have you ever felt that maybe special things, like rare treasures, have been kept away from the eyes or understanding of the many? With the help of the family of the Guided Ones, You can Begin to Unlock the Miraculous World of the Subtle and Sublime through the Prophet of Islam and His Family and those who were guided aright and told the inner secrets of True Surrender to God (Khudah)!

Sunni Islam: One of the Most Popular Online Multiplayer Worlds, With New Players Joining Constantly, Al-Islam is your Ticket Straight to Paradise! Find it difficult to swallow all that Jesus business? Not quite liking the Biblical stories but still wanting to be part of the action? Want to have a clean buttocks and genitals at almost all times? Feel like Christianity and the other religions are a lot of talk without much Action? That the other religions just don't have enough of something to do? Feel a vacuum in your heart throughout the day and no sense of duty or purpose? Well! Islam may be your answer! Simply Follow the 5 Pillars and read the Qur'an. You can even supposedly convert just by saying "Ashadhu'unla'illaha'ill'lil'lah wa ashadhu unna MoohummudurRa'sool Uhlluh" with your right index finger raised if you can, especially in front of two witnesses, probably ideally Muslim witnesses. Many believers who have read the Qur'an ( which you can read at www.islamawakened.com/quran ) report a strange sensation like a "weight being lifted off their chest" when they say it even in the comfort and privacy of their own homes, and you'll be saying it a lot more! More than once in every prayer set you'll be performing throughout many parts of your waking day! This occupies your time only slightly but constantly returns one to a sense of religiousity and thoughts of God and makes it a little more difficult and possibly guilt inducing to do wrong when you either have just purified yourself and worshipped God directly or are about to!

Macho Muslim: If you want be a Macho Muslim, All you have to do is read the Qur'an, and come to the understanding that God, an unseeable all-powerful intelligence literally controls every instance of your experience. Very similar to Deluxe "Robust" Atheism except that God is the Sole Intelligence ( See Occassionalism ) ( See Berkeley's Idealism ) instantly and consciously and deliberately generating every nuance of whatever you are experiencing, thinking, reactinf, doing and deciding. There is no escape or true "self" even except whatever you are made to see or think you are in a moment which can be effortlessly changed, total control over your experience and all experience and information, everything you think is solid is illusory and easily changeable, You Know Nothing and Are Nothing, just whatever God wants and says and makes you BE! ( See Descartes Evil Demon ). There is no other force or conditioning factor and God is unconditioned, can not be influenced but is influencing everything and is utterly present behind all you see and go through inside and out, directly and immediately, closer to you than your own jugular vein. All the religions and all history belongs to God, and so the Macho Muslim finds God and reminders everywhere and makes reminders of everything they can, even words on a shampoo bottle, and their obsession with God is total, denying no God, accepting All as potential reminders of The One Unseeable Power who Generates All Experience and Information but is Not Information and so can never be experienced as a form or image truly, and all images and forms are Its creations!

Christianity: Ecstatic Spiritual Love and Intense Emotions Await You In Opening Your Heart To God who was Born Wholly A Man named Jesus who was Christ (meaning "annointed"), the Universal Sovereign and Rightful King of Everything! Take the namr of Jesus! Jesus who is your only hope and savior as the standards of the Almighty are so unattainable by your iwn efforts, you need to accept the truth, that you can't do it, and Jesus who is God Incarnate is Your Only Hope To Escape the Harsh Judgment and Fiery Hell of Your God and My God, Your Father, who is also known as The Son, Jesus, the Only Begotten Son and Incarnation of the True and Only God, The God who Walked Before Moses and Walked in the Garden With Our Sinful Ancestor and Forefather Adam who with his wife Eve introduced into this existence all manner of suffering and evil by disobeying God's direct Commands! Yet, God relented, and like a Father might lovingly have Mercy upon his own children that He Loves, He might Become One of Them, Authentically and Wholly, To Suffer as They Do and Know Their Suffering as a Hopeless and Helpless Human Might, and then through his sacrifice, save all that may accept His great miracle and gesture. Escape the debauchery of the worldly life, and dedicate your life to following and imitating God as a Man, as Jesus! Then You Too May be Glorified and Attain Divinization, Apotheosis, Theosis!

Buddhism: Mankind is lost as a dog chasing its own tail! One Man among many, saw the error of the dog, by looking in another direction altogether, within! Siddhartha Gautama known as The Buddha and Shakyamuni and Tathagata was the Savior The World Needed, One Person, Just Like You, to WAKE UP! The Awakened One then with all his faculties sharp penetrated through the layers of delusion and all important and pragmatic mysteries became unraveled and clear to navigate! Do you want a mind that is clear? Do you want to see the world for what it is? Then let the Great Doctor, The Original Psycho-Therapist, Help You through a record of his sayings and deeds, and you might just be able to escape or at least start your ascent and escape from a life flushed down the drain endlessly like Sisyphus and his suffering plight in this Tartarus of endless and repeating highs and lows! Get a clear head (even on top if you shave off your hair!) with Buddhism!

Salvic Buddhisms: Let the Cosmic Buddha and All Well-Intended Beings Save You! You can be saved within this lifetime! You can make your way to any of the great destinations existing for you based on where you focus and direct your prayers and intentions! From there, you may be able to cleanse your karmic residue even further so that, if you desire, you may ascend even further or otherwise assist other sentient beings! You can start right away! Simply say Aaahmeeeethoooohbfuaaaaaaaah, and you will immediately start as you repeat it in long low tones resonating and vibrating that things will begin correcting themselves. Then learn all that pleases you and is intended towards your salvation from among the Mahayana Sutras and commentaries!

There are many more philosophies and ways of life established by people, can you imagine what their sales pitches may be? Write out the rest if you please, or sell your own brand of thought and action here!

I've bought most of them myself!

You can even be inspired by systems in fictional materials regarding fictional "Universes" or "Worlds", such as the Sith Way or the Way of the Jedi!

Who says you can only have one? You might just have one life and one chance, are you going to waste it worrying about people scoffing at you or thinking you are silly? They are dying too! Don't let their frowns scare you away from being happy while you can be! They are clowns with frowns! Honk Honk!

So the greatest thing you can be from me is Permission, and Freedom, Ma'Liberte!!!

Good and enjoyable music isn't usually played with one tone and note ongoing!
What do you got for a membership with the Village Green Preservation society?

Take your meds.

A bit harsh, but I see you're selling me some chemistry! What Meds do you suggest I take? Why? What will they do for me? Will they make the world a better place for you? Those are some interesting medications! I take them and you get the results! No wonder you want me to take them!

That isn't too different from people wanting other people to practice a certain way of life surely, like a drug they take for me to enjoy! Ingenius!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Good topic. I am both and the proof is I even taken from Kabala and have adopted their view of Adam's image in God's image over Islamic view of God's light all mapped to Adam.

I want to study more, but, sharing knowledge is important as well. It's said, knowledge is only 100% known when you teach it yourself.

Cat's Cradle - Wikipedia
Excerpted.....
Bokononism[edit]
The semi-humorous religion secretly practiced by the people of San Lorenzo, called Bokononism, encompasses concepts unique to the novel. Many of these concepts use words from the San Lorenzan creole "dialect" of English. Many of its sacred texts, collectively called The Books of Bokonon, are written in the form of calypso songs.[8] Bokononist rituals are equally strange or absurdist; for example, the supreme religious act consists of any two worshippers rubbing the bare soles of their feet together to inspire spiritual connection. Here are some Bokononist terms:[9]

• karass – A group of people linked in a cosmically significant manner, even when superficial linkages are not evident.
  • duprass – a karass of only two people, who almost always die within a week of each other. The typical example is a loving couple who work together for a great purpose.
  • granfalloon – a false karass; i.e., a group of people who imagine they have a connection that does not really exist. An example is "Hoosiers"; Hoosiers are people from Indiana, and Hoosiers have no true spiritual destiny in common, so really share little more than a name.
  • wampeter – the central theme or purpose of a karass. Each karass has two wampeters at any given time, one waxing and one waning.
  • foma – harmless untruths
  • wrang-wrang – Someone who steers a Bokononist away from their line of perception. For example, the narrator of the book is steered away from Nihilism when his Nihilist house sitter kills his cat and leaves his apartment in disrepair.
  • kan-kan – An object or item that brings a person into their karass. The narrator states in the book that his kan-kan was the book he wrote about the Hiroshima bombing.
  • sinookas – The intertwining "tendrils" of peoples' lives.
  • vin-dit – a sudden shove in the direction of Bokononism
  • saroon – to acquiesce to a vin-dit
  • stuppa – a fogbound child (i.e. an idiot)
  • duffle – the destiny of thousands of people placed on one "stuppa"
  • sin-wat – a person who wants all of somebody's love for themself
  • pool-pah – **** storm, but in some contexts: wrath of God
  • Busy, busy, busy – words Bokononists whisper when they think about how complicated and unpredictable the machinery of life really is
  • Now I will destroy the whole world – last words of a Bokononist before committing suicide
  • boko-maru – the supreme act of worship of the Bokononists, which is an intimate act consisting of prolonged physical contact between the naked soles of the feet of two persons
  • zah-mah-ki-bo – Inevitable destiny
  • Borasisi and Pabu, the Sun god and Lunar goddess; the binary trans-Neptunian object 66652 Borasisi and its moon, 66652 Borasisi I Pabu, now bear their names.
    • Borasisi, the Sun, held Pabu, the Moon, in his arms and hoped that Pabu would bear him a fiery child. But poor Pabu gave birth to children that were cold, that did not burn...Then poor Pabu herself was cast away, and she went to live with her favorite child, which was Earth.

The Books of Bokonon

Excerpted.....
The First Book
Warning from title page: Don't be a fool! Close this book at once! It is nothing but foma!
[ 118 ]

Verse 1: All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies. [ 4 ]

Verses 2-4 (?): In the beginning, God created the earth, and he looked upon it in His cosmic loneliness.

And God said, "Let Us make living creatures out of mud, so the mud can see what We have done." And God created every living creature that now moveth, and one was man. Mud as man alone could speak. God leaned close as mud as man sat up, looked around, and spoke. Man blinked. "What is the purpose of all this?" he asked politely.

"Everything must have a purpose?" asked God.

"Certainly," said man.

"Then I leave it to you to think of one for all this," said God.

And He went away. [ 118 ]

Verse 5: Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy. [ frontispiece ]

Omg! I love it! SOLD! I bought it and added it to my things!

ttps://youtu.be/BbA9nQc-FK0

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I stand where I stand, I sit where I sit. Whether anybody is buying or selling makes no difference.

I test the waters and see if I am the only one like myself out there.

ttps://youtu.be/bKGK0mbyubU

ttps://youtu.be/DjM-IJPb1rU

ttps://youtu.be/Y8Wit0s5sjI

ttps://youtu.be/ntdu9PcC8dU

TheCalypssCalypsis Calypb Calypsos!!!! Fro the book. FROM!!!
ttps://youtu.be/7Pp7vd4Seb8

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
@DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan
Probably closer than The Phantom Tollbooth (btw, I was thinking more about the scene (in the book, don't know if it's in the movie) where Milo and Tock arrive in the letter market).

You seem to take things in big chunks. I take things little by little.
Very interesting observation, VERY INTERESTING! Can you elaborate on it and how each is done or turns out or the evidence of it? I really love this idea and statement! If we treat each other like we would a sage, oh the things we could learn!

osgart

Very interesting observation, VERY INTERESTING! Can you elaborate on it and how each is done or turns out or the evidence of it? I really love this idea and statement! If we treat each other like we would a sage, oh the things we could learn!

You are a party crasher that gets everyone soaked by diving right in. You want everyone's life story and their position on everything right away.

All you have to do is watch the threads you open up.

Me, I plug along on a single tapper iPhone. I read way more than I post. I have been on and off on RF for 3 years. So I'm not so gung ho.

@DagonVarunaMitraApolloZan
Probably closer than The Phantom Tollbooth (btw, I was thinking more about the scene (in the book, don't know if it's in the movie) where Milo and Tock arrive in the letter market).

ttps://youtu.be/jn_Xs2Eyf6k

ttps://youtu.be/FJ3oHpup-pk

The book appears to be jam packed with the same symbols and ideas that I use, they even put the market scene in chapter "4" which is the special number for the square and world of commercial activity I even mentioned in this thread! What an amazing book you've brought up! They mention the "Sea of Knowledge" and all the symbols I frequently use and refer to, its really such a beautiful gift bringing this up! The other fantastic contribution was that of Bokonon which has opened up other wonderful messages and doors perfectly appropriate and relevant to the subject of this thread and its underlying messages.

Thank you so much and please don't hesitate to comment and contribute anything at all which may pop into your mind, because it will likely be a blessing like what you have brought up and shared so far!

Even negative seeming commentary like that of exchemist has led me to some wonderful thoughts and considerations I wouldn't have come to if it were not for their rudeness and bad manners!

That is how almost anything can be taken and used.

ttps://youtu.be/xS0uS8Tfyt4

You are a party crasher that gets everyone soaked by diving right in. You want everyone's life story and their position on everything right away.

All you have to do is watch the threads you open up.

Me, I plug along on a single tapper iPhone. I read way more than I post. I have been on and off on RF for 3 years. So I'm not so gung ho.

What have you learned recently and all your life so far?

Even if you've you've lived 90 years and learned one thing a year with a sentence for each, thats only about 70 or 40 sentences!

osgart

What have you learned recently and all your life so far?

Even if you've you've lived 90 years and learned one thing a year with a sentence for each, thats only about 70 or 40 sentences!

I find myself agreeing with people that I don't necessarily want to agree with.

This is a good place to lose one's religion. It's just ridiculous that people don't see all the other sides of life before burrowing into one way of living. Or maybe they all get stuck with what they have to grow up in like myself.

ttps://youtu.be/lHRAPIwsS5I

Baptise Yourself! Today Contains a New Hour! You don't need to let the things hold you down which have been holding you down!

ttps://youtu.be/5-sfG8BV8wU

Don't know how to start?

Let me help you!

But first, an Advertisement:

57:11
Who is he that will lend unto _____ a goodly loan, that He may double it for him and his may be a rich reward?

64:17
If ye loan to _____, a beautiful loan, _____ will double it to your (credit), and _____ will grant you Forgiveness: for _____ is most Ready to appreciate (service), Most Forbearing,-

2:245
One who generously lends to _____ will be paid back in many multiples of the loan. It is _____ who reduces and expands things and to _____ you will all return.

5:12
_____ did aforetime take a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we appointed twelve captains among them. And _____ said: "I am with you: if ye (but) establish regular worship, practise regular charity, believe in my messengers, honour and assist them, and loan to _____ a beautiful loan, verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from the path or rectitude."

73:20
Indeed, your _____ knows, that you stand [in prayer] almost two thirds of the night or half of it or a third of it, and [so do] a group of those with you. And _____ determines [the extent of] the night and the day. ______ has known that you will not be able to do it and has turned to you in forgiveness, so recite what is easy [for you] of the _____. _____ has known that there will be among you those who are ill and others traveling throughout the land seeking [something] of the bounty of ______ and others fighting for the cause of ______. So recite what is easy from it and establish prayer and give in charity and loan _____ a goodly loan. And whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with ______. It is better and greater in reward. And seek forgiveness of _____. Indeed, _____ is Forgiving and Merciful.

You Asked, We Listened! Now With Interchangeable Name!

ttps://youtu.be/Lb5BUuDp8Uw

Lets start with two options, free samples, no obligations!

Pick a name or term or word you prefer and insert it in here or Don't even say anything in the blank name parts if you prefer!

Skip to Option 2 if you don't want to pray to anything:

Option 1: Say: You who are Truly There! Who Hears This! You who are called _____! Please Help Me, Guide Me, Free Me, Teach Me! Save me! You are the One Who Can! I am in desperate need! I need You! Without You there is no Hope! I hereby Surrender whatever and all to You because I am already helpless and in a state of Surrender. Please Show me Everything Right and Best for Me and Take Me Away from all Evilness and Take All Evilness Out of Me and My Life! Make me immediately start doin better and right, and shower me with all good and fill me with all the best. Give me the very best in this life and any other existence or experience, and spare me from Wrath and All Suffering! Thank You _____!

Option 2:
I am free! There is nothing which I need rely on but my own fortitude and what is left, and all the resources of the world are open to me to use! I am filled with joy and appreciation that there is no shortage of anything for me and many obstructions that have held me back were all in my mind! With this newfound willpower and freedom, I will break away all the chains and addictions which have deteriorated the quality of my life and will step by step start building the very best life I can, and conduct, and mode, which leads to all my prosperity and stability and safety by being carefully measured and calculated, wise as well as bold and brave! If I do not ride life well, the ride will be over before I even had given myself a chance! I will not let snarling dogmas and dogmatists hold me back from joy and my best life with all I can and however I may be able! Step by step, starting with what is nearest and easiest and expanding gradually outwards, I will cleanse and improve all areas of my life so that I can finally breathe and laugh and see victory all around me, and turn anything I can into yet more good for myself and anyone or anything I project my care and love upon!