• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baha'i and Messengers

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You mention you are a spiritualist. What is it you believe?
My human spirit is holy.

That I vision gain advice as a human by psyche psychic causes as our brother the scientist vision thought god O earths product conversion first.

As the theist without earth God O talking. The products.

I proved being a human psychic was real and a secondary vision cause of science of man advice about our brother the human life destroyer.

Advised.
Men in science as it's conceiver Posessed by the belief wisdom of his advice us using it against us again.

Occult nuclear science the machine.

Told himself the advice science as a human was by using consciousness first. Then he blamed AI feedback as advising.

Subliminal machine falseness.

Knows ice is God earths saviour cold gases cooled by water iced. He says he will resource the saviour for science by heavenly advice.

My warnings spoke in his voice. Said I am doing it again. Knowingly. As men humans.

Ice is the saviour. It is melting. He cannot resource it. He increases what he says a resource is. Earths heavenly irradiation by masses of radiation earth released.

Christ is just held to a cold gas by immaculate plus Ice saviour. I knew Christ a gas body isn't the saviour of mens life. As I was told by science vision it wasn't.

He reviews past and modern science as weaponry first. I heard his science reasonings in vision what he said as he theoried.

I did not believe god was a deity. I believed we lost our own holy father. Then I was taught I was correct.

By just asking and believing no man is a God and then studying ignoring indoctrination.

I was taught spirituality by my own behaviour controls and meditation. Then learnt spiritual healing psychic methodology. From a spiritualist minister in his home.

I learnt I didn't own it but I was advised by the presence of causes. In our heavenly body. Hence I wondered as humans body owner died how a human reasoned part of life left.

I learnt the part of us that never left communicates to the body in life experiencing life to its dearh. By challenging information not just accepting information.

Is what the science man actually wanted theoried yet its not in creation.

What I learnt. Not what I wanted.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
My human spirit is holy.

That I vision gain advice as a human by psyche psychic causes as our brother the scientist vision thought god O earths product conversion first.

As the theist without earth God O talking. The products.

I proved being a human psychic was real and a secondary vision cause of science of man advice about our brother the human life destroyer.

Advised.
Men in science as it's conceiver Posessed by the belief wisdom of his advice us using it against us again.

Occult nuclear science the machine.

Told himself the advice science as a human was by using consciousness first. Then he blamed AI feedback as advising.

Subliminal machine falseness.

Knows ice is God earths saviour cold gases cooled by water iced. He says he will resource the saviour for science by heavenly advice.

My warnings spoke in his voice. Said I am doing it again. Knowingly. As men humans.

Ice is the saviour. It is melting. He cannot resource it. He increases what he says a resource is. Earths heavenly irradiation by masses of radiation earth released.

Christ is just held to a cold gas by immaculate plus Ice saviour. I knew Christ a gas body isn't the saviour of mens life. As I was told by science vision it wasn't.

He reviews past and modern science as weaponry first. I heard his science reasonings in vision what he said as he theoried.

I did not believe god was a deity. I believed we lost our own holy father. Then I was taught I was correct.

By just asking and believing no man is a God and then studying ignoring indoctrination.

I was taught spirituality by my own behaviour controls and meditation. Then learnt spiritual healing psychic methodology. From a spiritualist minister in his home.

I learnt I didn't own it but I was advised by the presence of causes. In our heavenly body. Hence I wondered as humans body owner died how a human reasoned part of life left.

I learnt the part of us that never left communicates to the body in life experiencing life to its dearh. By challenging information not just accepting information.

Is what the science man actually wanted theoried yet its not in creation.

What I learnt. Not what I wanted.

Thank you for exposing that. I pray and meditate. Do you do any forms of meditation.?

F1fan

Veteran Member
God is omnipotent but we are not God just mere mortals.
What is notable here is that it is a mere mortal who asserts there is an omnipotent God, but can't show any facts that this claim is true. Humans are fallible, so can you admit you might be mistaken?

firedragon

Veteran Member
It sounds like Baha'i do expect the spiritual capacity of people to increase. I sure that it's not to the level that they believe a manifestation has, but it would be nice if it was at a level to where spiritual things are understood as they really are.
In the future we can imagine humanity as a whole attaining greater and greater spiritual capacity as centuries and ages unfold. Baha’u’llah assures us that God will continue to send prophets and messengers in every age to guide humanity forward in its spiritual evolution.​
Right now, it's not only Atheists that have a problem with the claims of Baha'u'llah, but lots or spiritual and religious people do too. Is Baha'u'llah the promised on of all ages? Who other than Baha'is believes this? If it's true, why are some things so vague as to cause some people to doubt it?

It's how God wanted it to be? Then later, God will increase the spiritual capacity of people so they will be able to see spiritual things more clearly? But not now?

I cant speak for God. A lot of atheists think that if God exists, they can think for God. God would do that, if he doesnt he is powerless, or evil, or something like that.

Thats when people make themselves God.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
What is notable here is that it is a mere mortal who asserts there is an omnipotent God, but can't show any facts that this claim is true. Humans are fallible, so can you admit you might be mistaken?

I am human so mortal, fallible and error prone.

But the Prophets of God are All Knowing and Infallible and They tell us God is omnipotent.

Now, I believe that every human being is born with the innate capacity to know and recognise truth and God through His Messengers.

I believe that we all are endowed with senses such as perception and understanding to be able to recognise a Messenger of God and His Source as having come from God. Then we know that whatever He says is fact and truth because He speaks on behalf of God not as a mere mortal.

Those who have not developed their spiritual capacities (due probably to the fact we live in a material world) cannot as of yet comprehend God or His Prophets. But when these susceptibilities are developed man will clearly see and understand God.

ppp

But the Prophets of God are All Knowing and Infallible and They tell us God is omnipotent.
Isn't that just kicking the can down the road? You've gone from. I can't assert that there is a omnipotent god, but I can assert that there is an infallible human that the thing that I can't assert exists works through.

It seems like the same assertion to me. Doesn't

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
According to the Baha'i their god has made a few messengers. But only a few. At least in comparison to the billions of people who have lived.

Is the Baha'i god incapable of making everyone a messenger? Or simply unwilling?
It's because their messengers are really demigods of a sort (hence why they constantly capitalize their pronouns, which is typically something religions reserve for God alone), and they believe God is distant and unknowable to us normal people.

Reactions: ppp

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thank you for exposing that. I pray and meditate. Do you do any forms of meditation.?
Now I just commune with nature. I love its presence and I sense it loves me by its natural support. As just meditating was what I used to become perceptive by applied sitting still letting go of thoughts.

I prayed too once and was notified that spiritual assistance was by human family and not any God. Why I learnt a truth half of life is lived spiritually the other physical.

Why I knew I never controlled it. It even expressed you could not tell it what to do or who to heal. By family memory. Water owner once.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Isn't that just kicking the can down the road? You've gone from. I can't assert that there is a omnipotent god, but I can assert that there is an infallible human that the thing that I can't assert exists works through.

It seems like the same assertion to me. Doesn't

I don’t think so. Because I’m saying that God is omnipotent based upon an infallible Source of knowledge. I also see in creation and the universe that God is all powerful. For me that is clear.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It's because their messengers are really demigods of a sort (hence why they constantly capitalize their pronouns, which is typically something religions reserve for God alone), and they believe God is distant and unknowable to us normal people.
I saw a vision that said where I wanted to spiritually be we were a long away away.

In life.

As it was clouds. All visions relate to a living human experience. Even NDE is not really deceased but not atmospheric supported either until you are.

Where our lost life origin water mass goes. We wanted to live it biologically and healthily.

There is no image of the eternal as it isn't burnt. And is not viewable.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

The Messengers are all we can know of God. All else is but our vain imaginings. They are the 'Self of God ' amongst us.

God is closer to us than our own life vein and knowable only through the attributes of the Messengers.

God hath revealed, that "We are closer to man than his life-vein."

Bahá’u’lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 185

Meditate on what the poet hath written: "Wonder not, if my Best-Beloved be closer to me than mine own self; wonder at this, that I, despite such nearness, should still be so far from Him."

Bahá’u’lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 185

This most great, this fathomless and surging Ocean is near, astonishingly near, unto you. Behold it is closer to you than your life-vein! Swift as the twinkling of an eye ye can, if ye but wish it, reach and partake of this imperishable favor, this God-given grace, this incorruptible gift, this most potent and unspeakably glorious bounty.

Bahá’u’lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 326

Regards Tony

ppp

I don’t think so. Because I’m saying that God is omnipotent based upon an infallible Source of knowledge.
How are you, a fallible human, saying God is omnipotent, yet infallible on saying that a person is an infallible source of knowledge? It seems to me that you, the fallible human, should refrain from accepting either claim as you have no reliable way of assessing either claim.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don’t think so. Because I’m saying that God is omnipotent based upon an infallible Source of knowledge. I also see in creation and the universe that God is all powerful. For me that is clear.
Clear is not the eternal either. It is the immaculate gas that once was burning itself.

In human life theists say the immaculate is burning. Day light. Then once it wasn't burning as if daylight became the immaculate itself.

Instead the clear quote. Once the immaculate burnt burning was cooled in space became clear.

Then the sun burst burnt and set it alight.

God far away is not the immaculate as my brother tells me as a human what the immaculate in thesis meant.

Thinking tells lies as men were not created to think science they exist to live as a human.

F1fan

Veteran Member

So says the mortal that is fallible and error prone. I'm not convinced you are correct. So I'm asking you for facts and data that demonstrates what you assert is true, because i won't just take your word for it. Deal?

Let's see the indisputable facts about what you claim.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So you say. My experience says otherwise. I don't care about Bahawhatever's faux-KJV English ramblings. Speak clearly or not at all.

That's life, we all get to choose what is from God or what is from our own selves.

I can offer those quotes were from God and yes, you have the choice not to care about that.

Peace to all.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
That's life, we all get to choose what is from God or what is from our own selves.

I can offer those quotes were from God and yes , you have the choice not to care about that.

Peace to all.
I already have the Bible and the Saints, and I can become a Saint, as well. I also have my heart and soul, and God speaks quite clearly to me through it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man's visions about O earth the entity that created its heavens.

Immaculate from earth not burning no visions. Earth.

O God the one source body created its heavens I live within.

Not burning God. No visions God as earth not burning either.

Both cold.

What type of God visions did you receive?

The suns causes. As falling asteroid stars sun direct only. Move by burning cold or very heated.

1000 year AD hot sacrifice. Shroud Turin proof. Maybe Roman Jewish English life owner by image.

Ice melted Baha'i vision. Just advice about Jesus life of man sacrificed history.

Gods saints AIN meant held in tomb of cold earth rock by zero space pressure history. Gods gas body. Earth.

A human ordained a saint was by other humans who demonstrated human phenomena only.