• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

mickiel

Atheism is nothing because it excludes the existance of a God, which is a zero premise, comming from zero thinking. Just think; thinking humans who hold direct consciousness, think that their thinking was originated from unthinking matter. Its absurd and unrealistic, its not rational thinking. Its like believing that a pile of junk just appeared out of nowhere, and a whole planet also appeared suddenly, then the junk fell to this planet, assembled itself into a fully functional automobile, and just started driving itself.

Its an insult to the intelligence of the human consciousness.

Peace.

mickiel

So where did you get the idea that Atheist's think we are created from nothing?

As an Atheist I know this not to be true, there has to be something to create something. We know this, what we question is a creator pulling strings to make the universe and the galaxies and the planets and us. Atheist are simply looking for a logical and fullfilling answer of who we are, where we came from and where are we going. The fact that your ideas of god and creation are being debunked in the process is a simple bonus....:D

Exactly what I am screaming, Atheist are unwilling to admit to a creator, but yet willing to admit to creation creating itself. You think the something came from nothing, which is unmathematical to the absurd. The matmatics are against you, it will never add up to your premise.

Peace.

mickiel

Atheism is a go and stop mentality of evolution, complettely illogical. It maintains that we are continous with the idiot hiearcharys of speechless apes, but that the apes are no longer evolving. Why have they stopped evolving?

Because Atheist have stopped thinking.

Peace.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Good god, I wish it would take away the "This message is hidden because ******* is on your ignore list" messages. I keep checking because I think something pertinant has happened, but nope.

mickiel

Good god, I wish it would take away the "This message is hidden because ******* is on your ignore list" messages. I keep checking because I think something pertinant has happened, but nope.

You are transparent, I see your intrest. You cannot hide it from me with your sarcasm. I see you.

Whats it feel like to be seen?

Peace.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
It's My Birthday!
The trouble with the "ignore" function is that it keeps reminding you that you are ignoring what you wish to ignore and tempts you to stop ignoring it. I have never known anyone to use it who hasn't ended up opening individual posts just to see if there might be something going on there and then getting burned. :cover: Personally, I never put anyone on ignore. I just ignore what I don't feel a need or desire to respond to.

I think of Mickiel as a presuppositional apologist. That is, he starts with the assumption that God exists, and he never pays any real attention to counterarguments. I find presuppositionalists interesting and a bit tragic. They are interesting because they really have convinced themselves that circular reasoning is not circular. They have squared the circle in their own minds. Why do such people exist? Well, that question is what makes it interesting to have any interaction with them. My opinion is that they are so unsure of their own faith that they rush to suppress any stray thoughts that might unsettle it. Arguing with atheists helps them to suppress their own inner atheist. It may seem strange to others that he answers his own posts, but it does not to me. He is carrying on a debate with himself.

Last edited:

mickiel

The trouble with the "ignore" function is that it keeps reminding you that you are ignoring what you wish to ignore and tempts you to stop ignoring it. I have never known anyone to use it who hasn't ended up opening individual posts just to see if there might be something going on there and then getting burned. :cover: Personally, I never put anyone on ignore. I just ignore what I don't feel a need or desire to respond to.

I think of Mickiel as a presuppositional apologist. That is, he starts with the assumption that God exists, and he never pays any real attention to counterarguments. I find presuppositionalists interesting and a bit tragic. They are interesting because they really have convinced themselves that circular reasoning is not circular. They have squared the circle in their own minds. Why do such people exist? Well, that question is what makes it interesting to have any interaction with them. My opinion is that they are so unsure of their own faith that they rush to suppress any stray thoughts that might unsettle it. Arguing with atheists helps them to suppress their own inner atheist. It may seem strange to others that he answers his own posts, but it does not to me. He is carrying on a debate with himself.

I am what I am, and the counter arguements hold no merit in my view.

Peace.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Atheism is a go and stop mentality of evolution, complettely illogical. It maintains that we are continous with the idiot hiearcharys of speechless apes, but that the apes are no longer evolving. Why have they stopped evolving?
They haven't. Next baseless, and most likely false, assertion?

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Atheism is nothing because it excludes the existance of a God, which is a zero premise, comming from zero thinking. Just think; thinking humans who hold direct consciousness, think that their thinking was originated from unthinking matter. Its absurd and unrealistic, its not rational thinking. Its like believing that a pile of junk just appeared out of nowhere, and a whole planet also appeared suddenly, then the junk fell to this planet, assembled itself into a fully functional automobile, and just started driving itself.

Its an insult to the intelligence of the human consciousness.

Peace.
By your own logic you admit my belief. If GOD is the conciousness that we obtain our own consciousness from. Then who the hell gave GOD conciousness....???

Your arguement fails...!!!

I will repeat one last time, Atheists do not believe we were created from nothing, we just do not believe your hogwash stories of where we came from....

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
It fails to get through your skull. It is implanted in mine.

Peace.
So you simply avoid my question and implement how true your opinoin is?pffft:drool:

Who gave GOD consciousness?

You said conscious cannot come from something unconcious, so your arguement falls very very short.......

mickiel

So you simply avoid my question and implement how true your opinoin is?pffft:drool:

Who gave GOD consciousness?

You said conscious cannot come from something unconcious, so your arguement falls very very short.......

God IS Consciousness and the birth of it. The orgin of a thing that powerful needs no orgin within itself. The giver of all things needs not be given to to be itself. Electricity is a great power, but it didnot need electricity to create itself. It needed God.

God is the beginning, yet he couldnot have began himself, he just has always been. How that works, how that is, I just do not know. My arguement does not fall short, my understanding of it does.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
God IS Consciousness and the birth of it. The orgin of a thing that powerful needs no orgin within itself. The giver of all things needs not be given to to be itself. Electricity is a great power, but it didnot need electricity to create itself. It needed God.

God is the beginning, yet he couldnot have began himself, he just has always been. How that works, how that is, I just do not know. My arguement does not fall short, my understanding of it does.

Peace.
So electricity and conciousness are the exception to the rule? They can come from nothing but nothing else can?

What rock do you live under......

mickiel

So electricity and conciousness are the exception to the rule? They can come from nothing but nothing else can?

What rock do you live under......

No, it is God himself who is the exception to human rules. God is the beginning, the starting point. The starting point needs no starting point to begin itself. Where did God come from, he simply didnot come from anywhere, he simply is. And was and will be. His vernacular was the first, his Consciousness was the first, his power was the first, when you create things like this universe and man, your power is just unquestioned.

Yet we must question God, we must. I question him, only because I do not know the answers.

And I live under a rock in Warren Michigan.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
No, it is God himself who is the exception to human rules. God is the beginning, the starting point. The starting point needs no starting point to begin itself. Where did God come from, he simply didnot come from anywhere, he simply is. And was and will be. His vernacular was the first, his Consciousness was the first, his power was the first, when you create things like this universe and man, your power is just unquestioned.

Yet we must question God, we must. I question him, only because I do not know the answers.

And I live under a rock in Warren Michigan.

Peace.
Huge rock man.......

And I am sorry but I cannot follow that logic. How can a supreme being exist from nothing? I think there is more to the creation of us and everything around us than even you could possibly understand. I highly doubt it is a being that came from nothing and got bored one day......:no:

mickiel

Huge rock man.......

And I am sorry but I cannot follow that logic. How can a supreme being exist from nothing? I think there is more to the creation of us and everything around us than even you could possibly understand. I highly doubt it is a being that came from nothing and got bored one day......:no:

Oh he was not bored, his great mind became pregnant with the thought of humanity.

And here we are. We are absolute proof of God.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Oh he was not bored, his great mind became pregnant with the thought of humanity.

And here we are. We are absolute proof of God.

Peace.
Proof would not leave room for doubt, however there is doubt. So therefor that cannot be proof of god.

Again you have perfection (god) creating imperfection (man) and then reprimending them for their own faults.... It's illogical and I have yet to see proof for any god that has been created......