• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At least it's better than getting your eight year-old breast enlargements

Skwim

Veteran Member

"Swimsuit season is looming, and stores are galore with itty bitty bikinis.

But shockingly, one of America’s largest clothing retail chains, Abercrombie & Fitch, is marketing padded bikini tops to girls as young as eight.

Included in the current spring line for Abercrombie Kids (a division of the fashion company specifically dedicated to 8-14 year olds) is the “Ashley” Push-Up Triangle – a triangular-shaped bikini top which comes complete with thick padding for breast enhancement."

source

linwood

"Swimsuit season is looming, and stores are galore with itty bitty bikinis.

But shockingly, one of America’s largest clothing retail chains, Abercrombie & Fitch, is marketing padded bikini tops to girls as young as eight.​

I just 5 minutes ago got back from Burlington Coat Factory where I was browsing the girls section with my daughter.

I found training bras that were not only heavily padded but sculpted of sturdy foam in the shape of full mature breasts (sans nipples thankfully).

While I am by no means a prude I just had a serious WTF? moment.

What parent would want to sexualize their 12 year old daughter in such a manner and for what purpose?

WTF?​

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Signs of the times:

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Those two smiling girls in bikinis do not look real. Please tell me they aren't. That is just... disturbing.
I assume you're talking about these two.

While the tops really aren't bikini tops, but halter tops, I do agree the two certainly look grotesque.

Kathryn

I think that whole pageant thing is grotesque!

pageant-play850306.jpg

high-glitz-child-beauty-pageants.jpg

this-mom-beauty-pageants-280x280.jpg

happy.jpg

glitz%25252B4.jpg

child_beauty_pageant_09.jpg
mia%20grande%20darling%20divas%20pageant.jpg

ninerbuff

godless wonder
I just gotta believe that these girls are going to grow up thinking that "looks" are all that count and will get you where you need to go. Sad.

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
I assume you're talking about these two.

While the tops really aren't bikini tops, but halter tops, I do agree the two certainly look grotesque.

That's nice to talk about someones child

Kathryn

It's not an indictment of the CHILDREN - it's an indictment of the PARENTS who would do this to their children!

ninerbuff

godless wonder
These kids are 3-8 years old and parents dress them up like their adults...............it's so odd that a parent that participates in this doesn't feel that they are imposing their wants and needs on their children through these pageants.