• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At least it's better than getting your eight year-old breast enlargements

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I find it quite disturbing that parents are making a trend out of sexualizing their own preteen children.

...I'm telling ya, breeding licenses...

Skwim

Veteran Member
Seems the USA isn't the only place padded bikinis are being sold.

In England, a bikini with padded top from Primark
2je6791.jpg

And in Australia,
JSIMAHBLK-RIPCURL-1_400X500.JPG

With the following ad copy.
"…Made from a nylon lycra material and featuring fixed padded triangle bikini top faux tie side bikini pant contrast ric rac edging and an embroidered logo the Rip Curl Moondance Bikini is a summer must have! Features: Made from nylon lycra Fixed padded triangle bikini top Faux tie side bikini pant Contrast…

RRP $59.95 AUD SALE $35.97 AUD "

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Now I gotta wonder if any of this "encourages" pedophilia. Not to use it as an excuse for pedophilia mind you, but making these very young girls seem like "young adults" only makes me think that it makes pedophiles more anxious.
I already know that there statistics that pedophiles join churches or public safety programs to have people "drop their guard". I'm just now wondering how many pedophiles might be frequenting these pageants.