• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Your Pal Q Anything!

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
That would be pretty exciting!
That appears to be their longterm plan. If they can execute that same action on Mars, we can start sending manned missions and actually bring them back. It would be a game changer.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
My name is Q!

I am a space fanboy, wanna be SpaceX employee, and I am going to Scotland in 6 months to pursue a Masters in Outdoor Education.

Additionally, I maintain a blog where we talk about anything from space travel to outdoors to platypi!

Ask me anything!

You are not Q, I am Q.

You are Q2.

Quetzal

Premium Member
Why do you use a pseudo-Latin i plural instead of the orthodox 'platypuses' given a word that derived from Greek? Is your attempt to Romanise the Greek influence on language related to a childhood trauma involving feta cheese?
You must be fun at parties. :rolleyes:

Quetzal

Premium Member
Hey, Q.....who will be Prez & VP in 2017?
Wanna run this country, revolt? I can write us in.

Seriously though, it is a toss up between Clinton and Trump, not trilled with either. Gun to my head for a choice, Clinton.

Quetzal

Premium Member
Why a cartoon beagle rather than a quetzal, given your username and all...?
I like playing with the avatar for different holidays and events. Snoopy is more versatile. :)