• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me Anything

RoseKnows

Your guess is as good as mine
Hit me with your best shot, RF. My beliefs, views, whatever. You have a question, i'll try my best to answer it

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you drink heavily for many years would you be tempted to change your RF name to "Rose Nose"?

Grandliseur

Hit me with your best shot, RF. My beliefs, views, whatever. You have a question, i'll try my best to answer it
The news make me believe we are approaching war, NK, China and its aggression toward its neighbors, island fort building, Russia and its arming itself, etc.

I would not be surprised if within 6 months to a year, sheet flies, WWIII. Anyone's opinion on this? Yours?

RoseKnows

What are the winning lotto numbers. To the powerball
27238__3.jpg

RoseKnows

The news make me believe we are approaching war, NK, China and its aggression toward its neighbors, island fort building, Russia and its arming itself, etc.

I would not be surprised if within 6 months to a year, sheet flies, WWIII. Anyone's opinion on this? Yours?
As much as i'd like to hope that this doesn't happen, chances are that someones gonna hit that big red button any day now. Hopefully not, though, as i quite like this living thing i got going on

Grandliseur

As much as i'd like to hope that this doesn't happen, chances are that someones gonna hit that big red button any day now. Hopefully not, though, as i quite like this living thing i got going on
It looks like it. Stock up a little on long term foods that don't need electricity, oatmeal, pasta, and such and cycle through this as time goes, even a bottle of wine.

So, I am not alone in seeing the monster on the horizon. I think we all like our daily humdrum with meals three times a day and coffee or tea as desired.

DennisTate

Well according to my beliefs, I was and will be everyone that has or ever will exist, so yes

Intriguing.... near death experiencer Aurora Ray stated that there are 14 Elohim, seven female and seven male. She says she was shown that each and every human being who is conceived has one of these 14 Elohim within them.... as their over soul.

But yes.... the 14 must all come from one or two.... so that is indeed a good answer!

Gen 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.