• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask J. Ezra

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Since everyone has one, I don't want to be left out.

Anyway, its winter break, and I have nothing better to do then [horribly] wrap gifts and drink coffee. So ask me questions :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I have become a great admirer of Pope Benedict the XVI and was curious who you thought has made the best Pope in the last 100 years? (Sorry Pope John Paul II just didn't make it for me.)

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I have become a great admirer of Pope Benedict the XVI and was curious who you thought has made the best Pope in the last 100 years? (Sorry Pope John Paul II just didn't make it for me.)

I am not to knowledgeable of Pope History but the Pope I admire the most is Bl. John Paul II. Part because part of my family is Polish and he is the Polish Pope, but he also did much to try and better relations with Jews which I am as well. He also made a lot of work towards inter-faith dialogue with such days as Spirit of Assisi where leaders of all religions meet to pray together. He also apologized for the historic mistakes the Church made. He did a lot for the Church and the World.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
have you ever attended a feet washing ceremony ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Since everyone has one, I don't want to be left out.
Anyway, its winter break, and I have nothing better to do then [horribly] wrap gifts and drink coffee. So ask me questions :D
Willie don't do interviews!
But I have questions:
- Boxers or briefs? (If you wear a thong or go commando, you needn't share.)
- Brine cured or dry cured bacon?
- Hamburgers or haggis?
- Left or right?

Last edited: