• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arkansas inflicts child abuse on its school children

Read your post and that’s part of the problem, that’s all you see and I posted my perspective.
Why argue your position when I already agreed with that part without considering the other problems as well.
The post about the border was that maybe some politicians can look at other perspectives from accross then isle and take the best ideas and work together. That was it

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Read your post and that’s part of the problem, that’s all you see and I posted my perspective.
Why argue your position when I already agreed with that part without considering the other problems as well.
You posted a quote from a book of myths in an attempt to insult. And you do not even understand vast sections of that book. That makes it more than a bit ironic.

I never said that Jesus was stupid. And no, the Bible, as you use it, is a joke. When you post verses that you do not understand in an attempt to insult others you only make yourself look foolish.

Read my post again. Your inability to understand it does not make it stupid.
You said Jesus was ignorant and that was a stupid comment.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thanks for proving that Jesus rose from the dead and that you in fact know that He is alive.
You could not deal with a single example. By doing so you gave up.

Which version of Jesus do you want to talk about? If there was a Jesus he was a real person, he would have been quite ignorant of things outside of his era just as you would be terribly ignorant if you went back to his time.

If you use mythical Jesus he was still supposedly 100% man which means that he would have been ignorant of things outside of his time. Look at the poor lesson he tried to teach the Pharisees when they complained about Jesus and his bros not washing before eating.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
No, there is no doubt that he is racist
But one of the things I have long encountered is that probably most that are racist deny it, and I think that's in part due to their own racism that they accept as being "normal", thus "that's just the way they are"; thus not racist but "realistic". We've seen this play out over and over again here.

And so many of them always have an excuse to try and normalize their own racism by blaming the victims of racism, such as bringing up BLM and blaming them for racism instead when in reality they're against racism and the harm done by racism.

But one of the things I have long encountered is that probably most that are racist deny it, and I think that's in part due to their own racism that they accept as being "normal", thus "that's just the way they are"; thus not racist but "realistic". We've seen this play out over and over again here.

And so many of them always have an excuse to try and normalize their own racism by blaming the victims of racism, such as bringing up BLM and blaming them for racism instead when in reality they're against racism and the harm done by racism.
Or it’s your racism projected on other people because you only look at skin color and not the situation. Also you’re judging someone’s motive and you have no idea. BLM is self proclaimed marxists, pick and choose which crimes to focus on and have proven only some Black Lives Matter.

You could not deal with a single example. By doing so you gave up.

Which version of Jesus do you want to talk about? If there was a Jesus he was a real person, he would have been quite ignorant of things outside of his era just as you would be terribly ignorant if you went back to his time.

If you use mythical Jesus he was still supposedly 100% man which means that he would have been ignorant of things outside of his time. Look at the poor lesson he tried to teach the Pharisees when they complained about Jesus and his bros not washing before eating.
Jesus was the Son of God who became a man, you said you understood the Bible but appears you don’t. Not washing before eating and you believe Jesus would’ve worn a mask, take your pick but you talk out of both sides of your mouth. Plus your example was Jesus in the present tense showing you know He is alive. Or was that a mistake?
Jesus Christ has been glorified and is more than God in the flesh at this point is Almighty God and knows everything.