• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you an empath?

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
You answered 4 items out of 10 Yes.
Your score is 40%. You seldom wear your emotions on your sleeve.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Your score is 60%. You are a loving, compassionate individual.

I expected a bit lower TBH.

Perhaps the cold lump of coal they call my heart is still beating afterall :p

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
90% on the first
100% on the second.

One question I felt difficult to answer on the first was "Do you have hermit tendencies"

I'm equally happy alone as in groups of people. And I really didn't understand how it had anything to do with being empathetic or intuitive...

And I'm going to also have to agree with Paul about simply being a receiver. I often find I can feel what a person isn't saying ;)

MindHunter

First one.... your score is 20%. Sensitivity is not your strong suit.

Second one: Not an empath (88%), unbonded empath (31%), potential empath (25%), an intuitive + certified empath (13,13%).

Well, didn't really need a quiz to tell me that, although so many questions were too vague. I cant see this as being too reliable or valid.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Your score is 100%. You are a natural born empath.

&

You Scored as Certified Empath You are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.

Certified Empath100%Unbonded Empath88%Potential Empath75%An Intuitive63%Not an Empath38%

Last edited:

top bloke

Becoming one with life.
Hello everyone. I have found this site via google. I have done the quiz and scored 10/10 questions with a yes. It has confirmed what I believed. I am a full on empath. I help on a forum where people come for advice on life issues.
More recently I cannot deny that I have experienced the feelings..bodyheat..heartbeat..anguish..love of some of the people who I anonymously help on that forum. Too many times they confirm that yes they were thinking of me intensely and just the other day I felt a woman crying..calling for my words of comfort.
20 minutes later I checked my mail to see that indeed she was experiencing what I had felt. It doesnt happen all the time but more stronger lately. Also the people I feel can be in USA but I am in Australia..
I have talked to someone lately who is also an empath and it seems I am understanding better. Anyway..there you go..

Edit .I just did the second quiz..
It also said im a certified empath...

I must admit its a bit daunting to me..

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
BYou Scored as Certified Empath
You are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted. You qualify for certification by the School of Empath Psychology. From the Book of Storms Series newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.

believe it or not:

top bloke

Becoming one with life.
England..I am new to my awareness of this. I have had it for many years and yet I am finding controlling it ..using it gives me an amazing peace and quiick rapport with people animals.
book of storms? Certification? I am sorry please help me understand as I am not familiar with these?

Last edited:

Diederick

I'm a 100% "natural born empath". But I didn't really need the test to establish that. It was easy to look through it, but fun to take.

I love these little tests...
One question I felt difficult to answer on the first was "Do you have hermit tendencies"
I'm equally happy alone as in groups of people. And I really didn't understand how it had anything to do with being empathetic or intuitive... ;)
I had the same minor struggle, but I did eventually choose hermit tendencies. The banality of some people gets to me at times. However, if the crowd is right, I love to surf it.

MissAlice

I'm actually surprised by the results since empathy doesn't come easy to us who are diagnosed with aspergers...or so I'm told.

You answered 8 items out of 10 Yes.
Your score is 80%. Your nature is highly sensitive. :yes:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
80%. I sometimes prefer to be alone. And I found the question about being in harmony with earth, water, and skies to be complete horse****, so I said no.

Kerr

The quiz generalizes a lot, which made it hard for some questions to be exact. For example, I can watch torture scenes in 24 but I never managed to complete watching the movie "50 first dates" because it was too heart breaking. Other questions I was not sure of, like if I am being artistic or not (it is hard to look at yourself in the right perspective).

Anyway, I am apparently not am empath. Got 50%.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Quizfarm: You Scored as Certified Empath. You are a natural born Empath! You are haunted by the calling of "the others" and walk in silence between the busy and the distracted.

healing.about: Your score is 90%. You are a natural born empath.

Pretty much on target....

Dezzie

You answered 10 items out of 10 Yes.
Your score is 100%. You are a natural born empath.

ha... I didn't even have to take that... I already knew.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am a 99% natural born empath.
I would've scored 100%, but I just don't understand or care how other people feel in the least.

Last edited: