• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently, The Land Down Under Doesn't Exist...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh and this guy

dundee.jpg

therefore Australia exists

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Obviously, I have a keener ear for accents.
It must be my being widely travelled & highly educated.

Ye cannae be a Scott ur ye woods soond loch thes...
Obvioosly, Ah hae a keener lug fur accents. it main be mah bein' widely travelled & highly educated

'n ta provide oz is a real place it sounds liyyke this Too right, cobber.
Obviously, i av a keenah eahr fawr accents. it must be my bein' widely travelled & highly educated Fair dinkum cobber.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Must be there! I've seen Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, in which 3 drag queens decide to climb Uluru (Ayre's Rock). As one them said, "That's just what this country needs: a cock, in a frock, on a rock." What more proof do you need?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
this fact-checking site investigates the internet claims that Australia is all one big hoax...
I believe its important to have this conversation once in a while at least once a year, for the good of the children whose parents don't have the merit to tell them Santa isn't real. You know what, I personally think its cute to teach children about Australia; but when they get older its not so cute anymore.