• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apollo 14 Astronaut claims aliens exist!

A

angellous_evangellous

That’s nothing! There have been abductees who reported being abducted by aliens and then returned to their home wearing their pajamas backwards or improperly. Manipulating time and space not a problem for these aliens, trying to fasten or button human clothing simply confounds them.

Freaky.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I would verify this with a better source...
One of the advantages that may lead some credibility to the astronaut's testimonies is the same advantage that early Biblical authors had when they documented their sightings. On the moon (as well as the skies in Biblical times) there should not have been alot of vehicles competing in the skies that could lead to misidentification. Who are we to believe, what are we to think from a trained astronaut who observes other intelligently controlled vehicles or lifeforms on the surface of the moon? That this astronaut has an agenda and a purpose to propose a UFO hoax?

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
17972404.JPG

It's still worth reading.

OutOfTime

a lot of them seem to be saying this sort of thing but i don't buy it. they want us to believe, maybe because they want us to believe in something in the near future.

tomspug

Absorbant
If you think about it, how different is a belief in aliens than a belief in angels, demons, and such? Same arguments. Same conclusions.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
If you think about it, how different is a belief in aliens than a belief in angels, demons, and such? Same arguments. Same conclusions.
I don't think so, and I believe in all of the above.

EDIT: OK, if you nutshell MY beliefs, the arguments are the same, but we all know I ain't typical.... ;)

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I cannot think of a logical reason for a vastly superior life-form to hide from Earth's public view. Until somebody can make a compelling argument for their need or desire to hide, it all seems silly to me.

Though I believe that statistically speaking, there must be life out there somewhere.

It may not be a matter of them hiding so much as a case of; "Is the bacterium aware of the guy on the other end of the microscope"?

cardero

Citizen Mod
17972404.JPG

It's still worth reading.​

These publications are also available and informative.

ufobooks.jpg

Above Top Secret; The Worldwide UFO Cover-Up-Timothy Good
Dimensions; A Casebook Of Alien Contact-Jaques Vallee
Alien Agenda; Investigating The Extraterrestrial Presence Among Us-Jim Marrs

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
I am very, very sorry you think so. I sincerely believe that, eventually and inevitably, the inability to distinguish between information and rubbish diminishes us.

Before one can discuss, distinguish, apologize or even sincerely believe whether this information is well researched or rubbish one would have to read all of the above selections and once again Jay, you choose to remain obviously uninformed.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict

People that believe in aliens state that these aliens have an effect on matter. These people have posited ways in which aliens can be proven, and have tried, through medium such as film, and physical encounter. The proofs they propose are proofs that are meant to convince anyone, regardless of their personal belief in aliens or not.

You, however, or any theist, for that matter, have not proposed a way that angels or demons can conclusively be proven to anyone. Sure, people get proof if they believe, but what about the skeptic like myself?

The difference between aliens and angels is the party supporting aliens try to provide proof that will work for everyone, regardless of their beliefs, while people who believe in angels will only try and prove this to eachother, whom have already been convinced.

Last edited:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I am very, very sorry you think so. I sincerely believe that, eventually and inevitably, the inability to distinguish between information and rubbish diminishes us.

Then, I am very, very sorry about your inability to distinguish between them. I hope that one day you can overcome that.

Dreamwolf

Blissful Insomniac
People have claws in this thread. Geez. Does anyone else have any reputable links that I could take a look at? I like to amass data, research and opinions and then think it over.

tomspug

Absorbant
People that believe in aliens state that these aliens have an effect on matter. These people have posited ways in which aliens can be proven, and have tried, through medium such as film, and physical encounter. The proofs they propose are proofs that are meant to convince anyone, regardless of their personal belief in aliens or not.

You, however, or any theist, for that matter, have not proposed a way that angels or demons can conclusively be proven to anyone. Sure, people get proof if they believe, but what about the skeptic like myself?

The difference between aliens and angels is the party supporting aliens try to provide proof that will work for everyone, regardless of their beliefs, while people who believe in angels will only try and prove this to eachother, whom have already been convinced.
Perhaps you are not aware that many theists do in fact believe that angels and demons have an impact on the world in the same way that aliens do.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Perhaps you are not aware that many theists do in fact believe that angels and demons have an impact on the world in the same way that aliens do.

I'd be curious to speak with theists who think that angels or demons could be proven like aliens can. The difference, to me, is that aliens are assumed to be beings very similar to us as life forms. They are on the same plane of existence, and made of basically the same stuff. They would be able to be interacted with in the same way that we interact with each other, and would be able to be examined by science. With the way I understand angels and demons, I don't see how science could ever tell us anything about them, and we definitely don't interact with them the same way we do with each other.

A

angellous_evangellous

Dang.

It's like I parachuted down from another planet.