• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AOC back with her fake photo op acting again..

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It's a shame that some men seemingly have a problem dealing with strong women even to the point of fabricating "alternative facts". AOC should probably be honored to see all this fuss about her that includes so many assumptions. Maybe these boys have a masculinity issue? :shrug:

Sorta seems like it.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I'm sure if she said out of the blue this media darling of the left confessed was viciously probed by purple aliens, there would be guilt shaming of those who are justifiably skeptical.

You know, just because she says something, therefore all skeptical folks ought to be guilt shamed because a nutcase megalomaniac woman with a well documented reputation and history of never telling the truth and half truths is expected to be taken as gospel by everyone? Not everyone is dumb enough to believe everything any person says just on a basis that they said it. Especially someone with her history of lying all the time.

If not,

Where is the police report?

Who abused her?

Any names?

Its not about sexual abuse. Its all about her consistant lying/ half truth yapping drivin tirades as opportunities to propagandize.
Sounds to me like you're the one being hyperbolic here and making this all political.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's a shame that some men seemingly have a problem dealing with strong women even to the point of fabricating "alternative facts". AOC should probably be honored to see all this fuss about her that includes so many assumptions. Maybe these boys have a masculinity issue? :shrug:

Sorta seems like it.
Out comes the faux sexism card.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, he is a part of the lie, which led to the mob attacking the Capitol and thus liable for incitement to violence in the end and the attempt of overthrowing the Electoral process.
If he did indeed try to kill AOC, this requires prosecution.
Attempted murder is a very serious thing. You'll need
more than saying he's "part of the lie".

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Neither.
To punish him for his part in the desecration of the US Capitol building.
To punish him for his part in the death of a Capitol Police Officer.
To punish him for his part in the injuries suffered by many Capitol Police Officers.
To punish him for violating his oath of office to defend the Constitution of the United States as exemplified by his refusal to accept the results of the votes of the people.
Exactly. These are crimes against all of us, crimes against the nation itself.
He should not be allowed to hold public office over this, and rightfully belongs in federal prison. Because unlike his charges against the election, the charges against him are not made up or fabricated.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
You mistake the former for the latter.
Outrage isn't a problem.
Letting it blossom into rage, anger, hatred, & violence is.
Then maybe the people in this thread ought to stop attacking this particular politician's character and appearance, don't you think?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Exactly. These are crimes against all of us, crimes against the nation itself.
He should not be allowed to hold public office over this, and rightfully belongs in federal prison. Because unlike his charges against the election, the charges against him are not made up or fabricated.
You'd have an impossible task convicting Cruz of a felony.
But I can see him being impeached for his antics. Let's
add Greene to that list.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then maybe the people in this thread ought to stop attacking this particular politician's character and appearance, don't you think?
Her character is the subject of the thread.
The false accusation of Cruz trying to kill
her is significant.

Since when did liberals decide criticizing
appearance is now wrong? Does this mean
they'll stop going on about Trump's hair,
complexion, & weight?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
If he did indeed try to kill AOC, this requires prosecution.
Attempted murder is a very serious thing. You'll need
more than saying he's "part of the lie".

I don't want to go through this process again. So here are my words on it without the reasoning behind them.
Just as Trump is criminally negligent in a sense, which it comes to the response to the Covid virus, so is Cruz as part of the run up to the attack on the Capitol and thus liable.
Not for the literal attempted murder, but for action, which could have led to countless murders including AOC.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A tool for what? What did she gain from it politically, or hope to gain, in your opinion? From where I stand, it doesn't look like she's gained a damn thing except for scorn and judgment. She said right in the video, by the way, "The reason I say this and the reason I'm getting emotional in this moment is because these folks who tell us to move on, that it's not a big deal, that we should forget what's happened, or even telling us to apologize. These are the same tactics of abusers. And, um, I'm a survivor of sexual assault."

"And I haven't told many people that in my life. But when we go through trauma, trauma compounds on each other. And so, whether you had a negligent or a neglectful parent, and -- or whether you had someone who was verbally abusive to you, whether you are a survivor of abuse, whether you experience any sort of trauma in your life, small to large -- these episodes can compound on one another."

And why do you put "trauma" in quotations as though someone couldn't be traumatized by the insurrection that happened at the Capitol building? And who are you to judge what someone is traumatized by? Do you have mind reading abilities?

AOC says she's a survivor of sexual assault while describing trauma of Capitol insurrection - CNNPolitics
She's apparently traumatized by everything she comes across. If its that bad, she needs to get out of congress and see a shrink.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Her character is the subject of the thread.
The false accusation of Cruz trying to kill
her is significant.
If you choose to let your outrage bloom into anger, rage and hatred for a person you never met, then you can't exactly fault others for doing the same, can you?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
She's apparently traumatized by everything she comes across. If its that bad, she needs to get out of congress and see a shrink.
If an armed mob of Neonazis broke into my place of work to round up people like me, then I'd be rather put out for quite a while as well. And if I was in such a situation, I don't think I would mince words concerning people downplaying such an event, either.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't want to go through this process again. So here are my words on it without the reasoning behind them.
Just as Trump is criminally negligent in a sense, which it comes to the response to the Covid virus, so is Cruz as part of the run up to the attack on the Capitol and thus liable.
Not for the literal attempted murder, but for action, which could have led to countless murders including AOC.
I agree about the widespread negligence among Republicans
regarding phony claims of election fraud. But AOC's accusation
that Cruz tried to murder her is booOOooOOooOOOoogus.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I agree about the widespread negligence among Republicans
regarding phony claims of election fraud. But AOC's accusation
that Cruz tried to murder her is booOOooOOooOOOoogus.
That's the beauty of stochastic terrorism - nobody is directly responsible for anything in particular, so politicians can just keep going with it for as long as it furthers their political goals.