• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AOC back with her fake photo op acting again..

ecco

Veteran Member
Used to be a supporter. I'm going with SAM next cycle.
If it still walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

In any case, your SAM sounds very Utopian. And therefore, unachievable. It sounds like you are going from one cult belief to another.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, weaseling. No direct answer to a simple question. Perhaps that's why another poster believed you to be a Creationist.
Have some...
OIP.iUROY-_7u6vcFk5-sPmiXAHaE8

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If it still walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

In any case, your SAM sounds very Utopian. And therefore, unachievable. It sounds like you are going from one cult belief to another.
Its not going to gain traction on the national stage yet but it is a big tent party on the Ballot in NY.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
She's apparently traumatized by everything she comes across. If its that bad, she needs to get out of congress and see a shrink.
Your comment sounds like the kind of hyperbolic comments you accuse her of making.

You don't get to tell people what traumatizes them or what is an acceptable amount of traumatization.
And guess what? People who are traumatized also don't get to choose the amount of trauma they experience or in response to what event. It just happens. It's not pleasant, and it's not like we enjoy it. Such judgments on your part appear to be made from a place of ignorance and judgment rather than from one of understanding and compassion for things that are beyond someone's control.

Also, if you don't think being a member of Congress (or anyone else present in the building) as the Capitol building was being stormed and attacked by a violent mob who were looking to hurt people and said so, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not sure you know what a traumatic event is.

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Its a woman talking about her sexual assault with a political bent included. Providing she's even telling the truth.
Nevertheless that is the subject matter. Given that fact it is inappropriate in this context to be making sexual comments.

All I was saying with that post is that there is a time and a place.