• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any burning questions for the Nymph?

Nymphs

would you describe a moment in your life, and the surrounding circumstances, of which you associate with friendship?

The moment my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. It was my first break-up (this year) and she said she still wanted to stay friends. That to me, is what I associate with true friendship.

Nymphs

if you do not mind sharing, where did the breakup occur? how exactly did it occur?

Where? I'm unsure of what you mean. I'd love to answer, but I need a little more of what you are looking for.

Basically, we were dating for about a month, she also started dating my husband (we are polyamorous). After about a month and a half, she realized she couldn't see us being together in the long-term and broke up with me. It crushed me, but I've learned a lot from that experience and consider myself lucky to have such and honest and open woman as her in my life.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Where? I'm unsure of what you mean. I'd love to answer, but I need a little more of what you are looking for.

Basically, we were dating for about a month, she also started dating my husband (we are polyamorous). After about a month and a half, she realized she couldn't see us being together in the long-term and broke up with me. It crushed me, but I've learned a lot from that experience and consider myself lucky to have such and honest and open woman as her in my life.

I mean were you at a diner, were you at your house, in a car parked at a park n ride, etc. what were you doing immediately before, at, the time, and afterwards. by how I mean what words did she choose, how did she broach the subject, what words affected you the most, what did she and you do immediately afterwards,

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
What's a favorite book and genre that stands out for you?
(People still read books, don't they?)

Nymphs

I mean were you at a diner, were you at your house, in a car parked at a park n ride, etc. what were you doing immediately before, at, the time, and afterwards. by how I mean what words did she choose, how did she broach the subject, what words affected you the most, what did she and you do immediately afterwards,

Oh, it was a long-term relationship when it happened so it happened over the phone via text message. She told me she had something to say and that it was important, I had a feeling it was a break-up, so I braced myself for it. She was very honest and told me her feelings and that she still wanted to be friends with me if I would like that. The fact that she wanted to be friends really affected me a lot. More than anything, I still wanted her in my life, whether being a girlfriend or being my friend (she is my best friend now). Because she was so honest, open and raw, that made me feel comfortable, even in a break up.

I cried. A lot. Was depressed for a couple of weeks.

I texted her back and we've discussed it since she and her family have moved up to our area. I see her quite regularly because she is dating my husband, and like I said, she is my best friend. =)

Last edited:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I hear that girls are given a secretive mystery from their mothers when they reach the age of maturity and this secret has been handed down from woman to girl since the dawn of homo sapiens. What is this secret and does it compromise male-kind's plans for international male dominance?

Nymphs

I hear that girls are given a secretive mystery from their mothers when they reach the age of maturity and this secret has been handed down from woman to girl since the dawn of homo sapiens. What is this secret and does it compromise male-kind's plans for international male dominance?

Well, seeing as my mother is quite neurotic, she would keep that secret from me.

Wish I knew. ;)

Curious George

Veteran Member
Oh, it was a long-term relationship when it happened so it happened over the phone via text message. She told me she had something to say and that it was important, I had a feeling it was a break-up, so I braced myself for it. She was very honest and told me her feelings and that she still wanted to be friends with me if I would like that. The fact that she wanted to be friends really affected me a lot. More than anything, I still wanted her in my life, whether being a girlfriend or being my friend (she is my best friend now). Because she was so honest, open and raw, that made me feel comfortable, even in a break up.

I cried. A lot. Was depressed for a couple of weeks.

I texted her back and we've discussed it since she and her family have moved up to our area. I see her quite regularly because she is dating my husband, and like I said, she is my best friend. =)
Thank you.

if you are willing to answer another-
Can you describe your most memorable event with her as a friend that did not involve her boyfriend or your breakup?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Do you like bouncing on trampolines?

Do you sing? Dance? Both? Neither?

What are your 3 favorite movies?

And finally....

Green eggs and ham - would you, could you, have them in a box? Would you, could you, have them with a fox?

Nymphs

Thank you.

if you are willing to answer another-
Can you describe your most memorable event with her as a friend that did not involve her boyfriend or your breakup?

Of course.

Any of our friend dates have been memorable. We both love sushi, so that is a favorite of ours. One that particularly sticks out is when I had a party a couple of months ago, we both got super drunk and were propping each other up on the couch. She ended up braiding my hair. It was fun and adorable.

Nymphs

Do you like bouncing on trampolines?

Yes

Do you sing?

Not around other people

See above.

What are your 3 favorite movies?

Oh heavens, the entire Harry Potter series, Amelie and Mulan.

And finally....

Green eggs and ham - would you, could you, have them in a box? Would you, could you, have them with a fox?

Nope, nope, nope. Vegetarian here. ;)