• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any burning questions for the Nymph?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Other than sexuality, gender rights and Harry Potter, what are your interests or what are you passionate about?

Nymphs

Other than sexuality, gender rights and Harry Potter, what are your interests or what are you passionate about?

Everything?!?!

Haha. That's the truth. The environment, GBLT rights, homemaking/homesteading, geeky/nerdy/anything along those veins, tattoos/piercings/hair colors, debating. The list doesn't really end, it just keeps getting bigger.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Simple silly question, why did you chose that username?

Also, non serious question, pics? :p Feel free to ignore this one.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
How many times a day do you eat and what is your favorite meal? Are you a sexy eater by the way?

Expect weird questions from me by the way lol

Nymphs

How many times a day do you eat and what is your favorite meal?

Depends on the day really. Somedays it is a couple of meals, some days it is only one with snacking throughout the day. Depends what I have time for and if I'm motivated enough to cook.

Are you a sexy eater by the way?

Hmm...I don't know if I would say sexy, but I've never had anybody watch me eat, so I don't know.

Expect weird questions from me by the way lol

I'm all for weird questions! Keep 'em coming.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
There is this guy I am interested in (remember poly here) and I currently have blue hair. He nicknamed me Nymphs/Nymph and it sort of stuck.

There is one on my profile page, but it isn't of my face. ;)

Ohh well that explains it! I like different hair colours, mine is pink-red sort of colour. :D I've more or less settled for the red spectrum, after some experimentation.

Oh, well not exactly the kind of pic expected but you have nice legs and I do like fishnets.

Nymphs

Ohh well that explains it! I like different hair colours, mine is pink-red sort of colour. :D I've more or less settled for the red spectrum, after a lot of experimentation.

It is on my bucket list to dye my hair every color of the rainbow. I've already had cotton candy pink, bright purple and blue (now).

Oh, well not exactly the kind of pic expected but you have nice legs and I do like fishnets.

Ha! Thanks. :) I'm just particularly careful of who I share photos of my face with after a bad experience.