• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any burning questions for the Nymph?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Of course.

Any of our friend dates have been memorable. We both love sushi, so that is a favorite of ours. One that particularly sticks out is when I had a party a couple of months ago, we both got super drunk and were propping each other up on the couch. She ended up braiding my hair. It was fun and adorable.

It sounds fun and warming. She didn't happen to do cornrows did she?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Not sure. Going back to blonde (normal) for a bit then probably a dark red then bright red.

Is blonde your natural hair colour or are you dyeing it blonde? It is for me (makes dyeing hair in bright colours fairly easy).

And yes, join the red club. :highfive:

Nymphs

Is blonde your natural hair colour or are you dyeing it blonde? It is for me (makes dyeing hair in bright colours fairly easy).

And yes, join the red club. :highfive:

My hair is naturally blonde, but it will take forever for this blue to come out, so I'm going back to blonde sooner.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Just like House Elfs, I feel for them.

Except that Oods are way cooler than house elves. Give me a house elf that has a collective consciousness with other house elves and I will change my mind :cool:

Which Doctor is your favorite? Mine is the 10th and im really looking forward to Capaldi.

Nymphs

Except that Oods are way cooler than house elves. Give me a house elf that has a collective consciousness with other house elves and I will change my mind :cool:

House Elves are magic. :cool:

Which Doctor is your favorite? Mine is the 10th and im really looking forward to Capaldi.

10th. Hands down David Tennant is my Doctor, but I'm super excited for August with Capaldi.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
If it is true that the Earth is tilted on it's axis, why don't we have to shorten the legs on one side of our tables?