• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Answer to Your Questions

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
How will peace and unity come to this world?
Bahai speak again. Many things will need to be done including dispensing with the idea that one's religion is the only way there can be peace and unity on earth.
That shows that you have no interest in peace and unity in the world, that is only a ruse, but in touting for your religion, which rejects what all other religions of the world believe.
In true honesty, I have associated with Atheistic people who were way more compassionate than others who claim a Religion (Muslim, Christian, Catholicism, and others) in which at times I find perplexing.
Why should you be surprised? The atheists have no religion to sell like other people.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bahai speak again. Many things will need to be done including dispensing with the idea that one's religion is the only way there can be peace and unity on earth.

Time will unfold and time will tell, but you know you are always welcome for a chat anytime.

Regards Tony

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I really liked your response :) That is how I try to live my life, but am always giving non-Decent people a second chance foolishly believing it may have been a mistake or maybe they weren't in their right mind. More recent experiences have however taught me this is usually not the case.
Thanks for sharing, reading your words reminds me, that I am on the right track now. I really recognize what you wrote here. You are doing better than I do. In the past I gave people like 5000 times new chances. I really over did what they write in some scriptures "forgive 70 times 7". Now I still forgive them, but avoid them, so I give them no chance to do it again.

Once my Master told me "You should count to 5 (instead of 5000)". That was my wake up call. So now, slowly, I work my way down, to give them 1 chance. Because, I have clearly seen, that if people do not show respect the first time, they will show even less respect the second time (because they have this narcissistic attitude to be in control of others). Of course this type of people have no control at all, as they do not even control their own "Love to flow". And now realize to let people get away with disrespect, means I do not respect myself. Since I am aware of this, it got much easier.

I wish you all the best:praying::sparkles:

Last edited: