• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Excuse for a Mass Shooter

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Of course, be careful on a bike.
A guy ran me down once, trying to kill me (so he told the cops).
That's awful. In 2005 I got hit from behind by a driver going 55 MPH and got thrown off my bike but luckily I had no serious injuries. I chose not to hire a lawyer so I got a hefty insurance settlement from that with which I bought a beach house. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's awful. In 2005 I got hit from behind by a driver going 55 MPH and got thrown off my bike but luckily I had no serious injuries. I chose not to hire a lawyer so I got a hefty insurance settlement from that with which I bought a beach house. :D
Beach house?
I got a few thousand.
But this was in the late 70s.
Drunk driving wasn't considered a serious offense then.
He lost his license for a year....after admitting trying to kill me.
Luckily, I only had a broken leg.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Beach house?
I got a few thousand.
But this was in the late 70s.
Drunk driving wasn't considered a serious offense then.
He lost his license for a year....after admitting trying to kill me.
Luckily, I only had a broken leg.
I got 100k which was the max on his policy because I did not use any attorneys.

The beach house was 165k because it was a foreclosure and I refinanced my house to get the other 65k. The house was worth a lot more at that time but I just got a good deal. It is worth well over 400k now that the market is high.