• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Excuse for a Mass Shooter

Phantasman

Thanks, but my dream place is not in this world. :D
lol.......understood. But, for the mean time......

I thank God for what I have. I see this world as a great place, imperfect, but still great. If people see it as a mess, it's because they only "choose" to see the mess. There is a lot of greatness, if you only choose to see it and live it.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
lol.......understood. But, for the mean time......

I thank God for what I have. I see this world as a great place, imperfect, but still great. If people see it as a mess, it's because they only "choose" to see the mess. There is a lot of greatness, if you only choose to see it and live it.
I also thank God for what I have while at the same time I often wish I did not have it because the "things" of the material world are just a burden. There is nothing in this world that I enjoy anymore, except with regards to people or animals or the natural world. I hope the next worlds will be better but I am not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

All of our human situations are so different so one size never fits all... :):(

gnomon

FBI Received A Tip Last Month About Florida Shooting Suspect — But Nothing Was Done

There are numerous news resources relating to information being given to the FBI about this individual.

As far as deaths among family or some possible breakup or some affiliation...that is the speculation.

I once sat down on a bed with a loaded shotgun in my mouth.........never had the desire to hurt others.

So much speculation.

So much speculation.

You created the thread......here is the circus.

Enjoy it.

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
There's only one solution: MORE GUNS!

Arm yourselves, your teachers, your kids, your grocery store cashiers, etc.

All over the world, we love bloodshed; we need MORE.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's only one solution: MORE GUNS!

Arm yourselves, your teachers, your kids, your grocery store cashiers, etc.

All over the world, we love bloodshed; we need MORE.
While you're at it let's get rid of cars and trucks.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Seriously? Why not just pony up and toss the guy as deranged and dangerous, instead of trying to find any source of emotional woe and sympathy that they can? Gotta love our Media...
People like to find explanations for tragedy. It makes them feel the universe is a less uncaring, random place.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Like in so many court cases, "intent" is often crucially important.
Life lost is still life lost. Wasn't the point of the issue over people not being killed?

Cars and guns are just too dangerous to handle and operate regardless of intent.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Life lost is still life lost. Wasn't the point of the issue over people not being killed?

Cars and guns are just too dangerous to handle and operate regardless of intent.
The real difference is that everyone is familiar with cars, even anti-gun types.
So there's less fear, even when the carnage is even greater. Also auto deaths
tend to not be mass occurrences, so there's less drama. Even being killed by
drunk drivers isn't very newsworthy, since most (including anti-gun types) drink.

Skipper

Wrong is wrong,/ Make America moral again.
And we take steps to minimise such killings, with safe practices and policing. Why not with firearms?

Training should be required. Background checks should be required. Licenses should be required.