• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And another.....Texas anti-mask movement leader dies of COVID-19

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I know this already.

My post had to do with feelings attached to our decision making.
Your post said:
I don't see people getting upset over another person's healthcare choices to the point of arguing just because they disagree with the others' decisions.
Clearly this isn't a run of the mill health decision. This is a health decision that effects everyone you come across.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
This is a public health issue. It's not a personal choice.

And you said you don't get why people are doing this in regards to a health decision. I was explaining this.

It is a personal choice. Whether you do it for yourself, yourself and others,or for others only as primary reasons, depends on personal morals.

All choices should be respected.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When did I suddenly become Al Capone here?

I'm talking about the divide that's getting worse, not better. Givin the history of how people lost homes and businesses due to forced restrictions and shutdowns watching the hardships unfold over this obsessive craziness, people are simply not going to go through this a over again. They are going to fight back with prejudice.

It's just an observation of things that I think might happen when they get pushed too far.

It's not a personal threat or anything like that. Lol Breathe easy. ;0]
Homes and businesses can be replaced. Life cannot.
Just an observation of the petty crap people are willing to throw their life away for.

sealchan

Is there any real proof that the virus was the reason really?

I find it suspicious that the virus targets and kills especially those who are against the Covid tyranny and fascism.

The article lays out the groundwork for its headline in the story. The fact that the vast majority of anti-vaxxers who got covid and didnt die isnt news. The irony in this case probably inspired the news article. The article provides you with the means to investigate the matter for yourself if you would choose to.

Otherwise your suspicions appear to be merely that and not based on any greater claim of authenticity. In fact that reporter and news source would likely suffer consequences if their article was found to be incorrect.

If your suspicions were found to be incorrect would you suffer any consequences?

sealchan

True, it kills also other people. But, it seems the odds are higher, if person has been publicly against the Covid tyranny. If for example the percentage to die for it is generally 0,3 % for under 60 year old, it seems that for those who publicly have questioned Covid tyranny, the probability to die is much higher. But maybe it is just an illusion that comes from how the issue is presented in media.

Yes, it is clearly the irony of this story which inspired the article. You cant infer statistics about covid based on this one case although your chances of dying from covid are much higher if you are unvaccinated.

Arguably, a person, like a leader, who meets with unmasked people frequently and does not wear a mask is more likely to get covid. Perhaps this applied to this individual.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Homes and businesses can be replaced. Life cannot.
Just an observation of the petty crap people are willing to throw their life away for.
Tell that to someone who had their entire life's work ripped away from them. But I guess it's pretty petty stuff huh?

People die from that too.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, it is clearly the irony of this story which inspired the article. You cant infer statistics about covid based on this one case although your chances of dying from covid are much higher if you are unvaccinated.

Arguably, a person, like a leader, who meets with unmasked people frequently and does not wear a mask is more likely to get covid. Perhaps this applied to this individual.

And worse yet pass it on to other people. If people only died without passing it on such deaths would be far more tragic. But when these people are quite often guilty for causing others to get sick and possibly die then it is seen more as justice coming via instant karma.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Actually the pro vaccination crowd do not want to see anyone die. The acts of antivaxxers tell us that they do not care about others.

But you guys only care about people who die from COVID (but not the antivaxxers, just the innocents ones). I mean you guys can call antivaxxers uncaring because they didn't decrease their probability of catching and spreading COVID, but that's quite different than actually getting vaccinated, saying you care for others, but then have clauses and don't think of the people who are without homes and other severe problems as a result of COVID.

In my opinion,
it makes it sound like you guys care only who you want to care about and not people in general.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
... that and assuming once everyone is vaccinated then people will magically get their jobs back, businesses will be running as usually, and people will die of other things but that won't be as important because they didn't die in bulk numbers and it wasn't a pandemic.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But you guys only care about people who die from COVID (but not the antivaxxers, just the innocents ones). I mean you guys can call antivaxxers uncaring because they didn't decrease their probability of catching and spreading COVID, but that's quite different than actually getting vaccinated, saying you care for others, but then have clauses and don't think of the people who are without homes and other severe problems as a result of COVID.

In my opinion,
it makes it sound like you guys care only who you want to care about and not people in general.
I am sorry, but antivaxxers have to take the blame for that as well. What is stopping us from getting back to normal are those that are refusing to deal with this disease logically. Denmark shows you what can happen if a high percentage of the population gets vaccinated.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
... that and assuming once everyone is vaccinated then people will magically get their jobs back, businesses will be running as usually, and people will die of other things but that won't be as important because they didn't die in bulk numbers and it wasn't a pandemic.
Oh recovery is going to be another task. But until the disease is under control how can we enter recovery?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I am sorry, but antivaxxers have to take the blame for that as well. What is stopping us from getting back to normal are those that are refusing to deal with this disease logically. Denmark shows you what can happen if a high percentage of the population gets vaccinated.

Then you really don't care about people dying from COVID just the innocent and exempt?

Do you think that just because majority of the people are vaccinated we'd just go back to normal as if we have to wait for cases to drop in order to save those effected by the pandemic?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Oh recovery is going to be another task. But until the disease is under control how can we enter recovery?

We don't have control and we never will have control. We can mitigate the symptoms and even try to prolong getting sick but COVID doesn't follow our rules. It's an illusion of control and without multitasking, we can try to "control COVID" for years but be back where we started.