• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And another.....Texas anti-mask movement leader dies of COVID-19

Wandering Monk

Is there any real proof that the virus was the reason really?

I find it suspicious that the virus targets and kills especially those who are against the Covid tyranny and fascism.

Did you even read my post? It doesn't care about what you believe about it. It kills some vaxed folks also.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This virus doesn't care about your politics, your religious beliefs, or whether you acknowledge its existence.

Texas anti-mask movement leader dies of COVID-19
He's a poster boy for how to mis-handle a pandemic:
- Oppose covid mitigation measures in the name of "freedom".
- Take horse de-wormer once he catches the disease.
Excerpted....
Caleb Wallace reportedly started feeling symptoms associated with COVID-19 — shortness of breath, high fever and a dry cough — on July 26, and they worsened the next day, according to the San Angelo Standard-Times.

He initially refused to go to the hospital and get tested for the virus, instead opting to take ivermectin — an anti-parasite medication used mostly in livestock that the Food and Drug Administration recently urged people not to take to treat COVID-19 — along with high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler.

On July 30, however, a relative took him to the hospital, where he remained until his death.

Here's hoping that the example he set will inspire
other Covid Truthers to get vaccinated, & be safe.

Heyo

Veteran Member

I find it suspicious that the virus targets and kills especially those who are against the Covid tyranny and fascism.
quote-reality-is-that-which-when-you-stop-believing-in-it-doesn-t-go-away-philip-k-dick-50470.jpg

Did you even read my post? It doesn't care about what you believe about it. It kills some vaxed folks also.

True, it kills also other people. But, it seems the odds are higher, if person has been publicly against the Covid tyranny. If for example the percentage to die for it is generally 0,3 % for under 60 year old, it seems that for those who publicly have questioned Covid tyranny, the probability to die is much higher. But maybe it is just an illusion that comes from how the issue is presented in media.

You find it suspicious that when a person refuses to take basic precautions to protect themselves against a deadly disease, they're more likely to die of the disease? o_O

Yes, it is very suspicious that it is usually those who have been publicly against the tyrannical measures. I would understand your point, if they would be the only ones that have not used any protection and only ones that get sick, but there are many people who get sick and don’t die. All thought it is quite common disease, many will not die for it. For example, in Finland the average age to die for Covid is 82 and by what I know, that is common in other countries also. It is quite rare to die for it, especially for younger people, but it seems the probability increases, if person was publicly against the Covid tyranny.

Wandering Monk

Yes, it is very suspicious that it is usually those who have been publicly against the tyrannical measures. I would understand your point, if they would be the only ones that have not used any protection and only ones that get sick, but there are many people who get sick and don’t die. All thought it is quite common disease, many will not die for it. For example, in Finland the average age to die for Covid is 82 and by what I know, that is common in other countries also. It is quite rare to die for it, especially for younger people, but it seems the probability increases, if person was publicly against the Covid tyranny.

Dear God, you're not suggesting they are being murdered are you?

There have been 39 million CONFIRMED cases of Covid in the US and 637,000 deaths. That is one death for every 60 confirmed cases. If you take those deaths compared to the US population (331 million,) I one in 512 have died from Covid.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I get it: you don't have a good sense of how many younger adults are being killed by the pandemic, so these "celebrity" deaths seem out of keeping with what you think is the overall trend.

Interesting.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

It seems the virus plays favorites. Media presumes an inherit connection between his politics when knowing vaccinated can get it, it just means he was unlucky.

That and not wearing masks don't prevent the disease and it certainly doesn't decrease the severity of the symptoms.

It's another media attempt to down antimask. What about provax who down antimask and get sick themselves because they took for granted they can get sick too....

If media doesn't target both sides it's just to draw people in. The virus doesn't care.

not taking precautions like wearing masks and didn't go to the hospital when first symptoms showed....

You don’t seem to understand my point. I was speaking of confirmed cases. If we look people who have gotten the virus, there should be similar chance to die to it in same age group, regardless of did the person use mask, because they have the virus anyway at this point. Most people survive easily and are not killed by the virus. So, if the deaths happen in much greater percentage in the anti covid tyranny group than people who don’t speak up against fascism, there is something fishy. I would recommend all those who publicly are against the fascism, take care that they have good reliable doctors.

For example, if there would be 1000 covid cases of normal under 60 year old people, about 3 could have died. But if there is 10 anti covid fascism people and 5 of them die, even if they otherwise are healthy and similar to the silent group, they have increased probability for death which is curious. If the odd would be the same, even one death in that group would not be very likely.

I get it: you don't have a good sense of how many younger adults are being killed by the pandemic,...

How many younger adults die to it, by what you sense?

By what I know, the probability to die for Covid for under 60 is less than 0,3 %. Now, if at the group of those who are publicly against Covid fascism it is much greater than generally, there seems to be something weird. But, I can't prove it, therefore I can accept that you don't believe it.

Heyo

Veteran Member
You don’t seem to understand my point. I was speaking of confirmed cases. If we look people who have gotten the virus, there should be similar chance to die to it in same age group, regardless of did the person use mask, because they have the virus anyway at this point. Most people survive easily and are not killed by the virus. So, if the deaths happen in much greater percentage in the anti covid tyranny group than people who don’t speak up against fascism, there is something fishy. I would recommend all those who publicly are against the fascism, take care that they have good reliable doctors.

For example, if there would be 1000 covid cases of normal under 60 year old people, about 3 could have died. But if there is 10 anti covid fascism people and 5 of them die, even if they otherwise are healthy and similar to the silent group, they have increased probability for death which is curious. If the odd would be the same, even one death in that group would not be very likely.
Do you have any statistics about that? I think that is just a media bias.
But it could also have medical reasons. Not wearing masks and being around other people not wearing masks can give you a bigger initial virus load than with a mask, overwhelming your immune system. And, as I said above, your chance to die rises the later you go to the doctor, which was the case in many of the prominent deaths. Ignoring reality (that you have Covid and that it is serious) is rarely a good idea.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How many younger adults die to it, by what you sense?
In the US?

About 10,500 people under 40 so far, apparently:

COVID-19 deaths by age U.S. 2021 | Statista

By what I know, the probability to die for Covid for under 60 is less than 0,3 %.
By that source I linked to, about 21% of COVID-19 deaths were people under 65.

Now, if at the group of those who are publicly against Covid fascism it is much greater than generally, there seems to be something weird. But, I can't prove it, therefore I can accept that you don't believe it.
That's a big "if".

That being said, I'd expect that anti-vax/anti-mask activists are generally engaging in much riskier behavior than the average person, so it would make sense that they're getting exposed to COVID-19 (and dying from COVID-19) more often than average.

Edit: I don't think you need a murder conspiracy to explain that people ****ed around and found out.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
True, it kills also other people. But, it seems the odds are higher, if person has been publicly against the Covid tyranny. If for example the percentage to die for it is generally 0,3 % for under 60 year old, it seems that for those who publicly have questioned Covid tyranny, the probability to die is much higher. But maybe it is just an illusion that comes from how the issue is presented in media.
Okay, let's drop the prejudicial terms. I could just as well refer to opposition to vaccinations as "anti-science stupidity". The facts are that the evidence shows that vaccinations work. I can link sources that will tell you with this latest outbreak that the unvaccinated are getting ill at a much higher rate than the vaccinated. And if the vaccinated do get ill the odds of dying are much much lower for the vaccinated.

It is a mistake to think that vaccinations are 100% effective. I would be willing to wager that they are more than 90% effective against dying when one catches Covid19 than if one was unvaccinated. For personal protection they are like a seatbelt in a car accident. They greatly raise your odds of surviving. That is why you keep hearing stories of anti-vaxxers dying and not the vaccinated.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's no different than an HIV/AIDs denier swapping drug needles and having lots of unprotected, high risk sex and being surprised this person died from AIDs.
Or people who downplay food safety getting food poisoning.
Or someone who downplays seatbelts who gets bashed through the windshield.
When you increase your risks and exposure to a deadly virus you are more likely to get it and suffer the consequences.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He's a poster boy for how to mis-handle a pandemic:
- Oppose covid mitigation measures in the name of "freedom".
- Take horse de-wormer once he catches the disease.
Excerpted....
Caleb Wallace reportedly started feeling symptoms associated with COVID-19 — shortness of breath, high fever and a dry cough — on July 26, and they worsened the next day, according to the San Angelo Standard-Times.

He initially refused to go to the hospital and get tested for the virus, instead opting to take ivermectin — an anti-parasite medication used mostly in livestock that the Food and Drug Administration recently urged people not to take to treat COVID-19 — along with high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler.

On July 30, however, a relative took him to the hospital, where he remained until his death.

Here's hoping that the example he set will inspire
other Covid Truthers to get vaccinated, & be safe.
I doubt it. I've talked to many who actually believe every death gets covid listed as the cause of death even if the deceased didn't have covid.
Some will say he died of something else.
I have strong doubts about that many more coming to reason.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I doubt it. I've talked to many who actually believe every death gets covid listed as the cause of death even if the deceased didn't have covid.
Some will say he died of something else.
I have strong doubts about that many more coming to reason.
I temper my hope with low expectations.