• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

cladking

Zipf's law is supposed to apply to every single thing homo sapiens do!!! The fact that it doesn't apply to the authors of the PT shows simply we are not the same species as the pyramid builders or cavemen. It shows in concrete terms ancient reality was distinct from our reality because they didn't think like us. There was only a single way to think rather than eight billion ways to think.

In a nutshell it's really pretty simple. Ancient Language was a manifestation of the same logic that underlies all of reality. It is the wiring of the human brain formed in utero expressed as language which is spoken and heard. As such it is perfectly logical and could form the basis of primitive science. It was manipulated largely by the sole natural speech center known as the "wernicke's area". There was no translation necessary to the rest of the brain because almost the entire brain operated digitally and "spoke the same language". There are a few analog brain cells in the cerebral cortex but their function, like all of the brain, is unknown. Bear in mind science doesn't even have a working definition for "consciousness" much less any understanding of what causes it or how it affects the real world or is affected by it. This being said all other brain cells have one mode of operation and two settings; On or off. It is binary and ancient thinking was just as binary as the Ancient Language in which they communicated.

AL failed because it became overly complex but over the centuries in which it failed pidgin languages arose to replace it. Each pidgin language speaker had to convert a small part at the back of the frontal lobe into a translator to change the digital signal from the wernickes area to the now analog higher brain functions. Higher brain functions were simply overridden by a new operating system that was located in this translator; the broccas area. We think analog SO we perceive reality as analog and define reality and axioms in analog terms. We are analog humans. Everything we say, hear, read, write, compose, or DO is analog and driven by the human operating program. The distribution of the words we write is simply an artefact of the operation of this "translator".

I believe with sufficient data we'd find the Zipf's Law isn't really curved so much as it is really composed of three separate lines with blurred edges. The "common" words are operational words that drive sentence structure. The lower line is largely nouns and common abstractions. The center line has many words with multiple meanings and many of them abstractions. It was the lack of abstraction that originally alerted me to the fact that AL does not obey Zipf's Law. It is these middle words that vary most between authors and the lower ones that vary by subject. There is less variation in the upper line as they simply are necessary to tie words together. While words in AL were tied differently they still had to be arranged in sentences which then and now define a complete thought.

The lower line is very straight in AL because there are almost no words. There are no words for "thought" or "belief". There are no reductionistic words or taxonomies and no abstractions. On any subject the same words are used except for the least common words and the least common words are rarely translatable. . This is why all the writing looks "religious" and "superstitious".

Ancient people anthropomorphized reality and experienced it in these terms. Our experience is analog and Zipf's Law is imposition of our operating system on our perception and experience of reality.

Re: Why Ancient Language Does Not Obey Zipf's Law - Graham Hancock Official Website

[linguapath.com]

"At the same time, the middle segment is context-dependent. Words that form this part of Zipf’s curve tend to change depending on the text or the topic of conversation. Words like “scuba”, “dive” or “buoyancy” can reveal being surprisingly frequent if you’re reading PADI Divemaster manual. But not so in a book about finance, for example."

That these middle words are context dependent is exactly why they don't show up; why the language breaks Zipf's Law and how I knew that. There are no context dependent words in Ancient Language. How many times have I said "you can't parse AL"? It can't be parsed because no words are context dependent therefore it breaks Zipf's Law.

Even the representations of nature called "scribbles" found in the caves breaks Zipf's Law!!! Since the words that tie them together aren't recorded the upper line is missing but the lower line is nice and straight just like any language that can't be parsed.

Funny how all the evidence supports my theories!

https://images.newscientist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/mg30990701.jpg?width=800
mg30990701.jpg

Wiki says:

"Although Zipf's Law holds for all languages, even non-natural ones like Esperanto,[16] the reason is still not well understood.[17]"

Of course the reason is not understood. Without even a working definition of "consciousness" or a framework for understanding the cause of "thought" how could we possibly know that it is an artefact of what makes us analog humans or homo omnisciencis?

cladking

My understanding is that the programming languages that allow us to post these messages contain eight words and their incidence in programs will lay out as a straight line with a shallow slope.

Any representational and unparseable language should lay out as a straight line. My contention is that such languages are virtually by definition metaphysical and will also include all animal languages.

Therefore we misapprehend the nature and meaning of Ancient Language. The meaning of AL is literal, not symbolic as is ours. They weren't talking about deities and magic but rather every single thing else.

Last edited:

cladking

Ancient Reality

Does the absolute reality become ancient, please? I would say it remains as fresh as ever, please. Right?

Regards

I'm not certain I understand the question.

I believe reality is a manifestation of logic that occurs in a dimension of time which unfolds based on not only the logical "rules" but the initial conditions. "Initial conditions" are always unfolding as well and "ancient reality" was once not only a point of unfolding reality but also one of our "initial conditions". Ancient people were never necessarily more able to perceive reality than we are however everything they perceived was "reality" (as defined by human standards) whereas what we see is our beliefs which may or may not be at great odds with reality by any definition.

Reality exists independently of consciousness (perception). Anything can become "dated" which is the concepts and presentation becoming obsolete. A barbershop quartet is dated but Mozart is not. The language in which Flinders Petrie wrote the first book about Egyptology is dated but the scientific work it represents is not. Most things written more than 200 years ago are dated and most are no longer considered accurate representations of reality. Even those which may be accurate are all written in a parseable language which may not be properly interpreted.

One of the beauties of Ancient Language and the "scribbles" in caves is that they necessarily would always remain true if I am correct. They might still become "dated" but they still contain information about the thinking and the knowledge of that time. Where our language obeys Zipf's Law because of the way the brain works theirs did not making anything "universally true"; ie- not dependent on the author or interpretation.

Yes, I do consider the "words of the gods" to be as fresh and current as the day they were composed where even Shakespeare will be obsolete in a century or two. The writing will be as fine but it will be understood only by a few scholars. When the builders said the pyramid is the king and he will live forever they were exactly and literally right in their terms. Khufu will live as long as he is remembered.

In theory we could update Ancient Language to include all new theory but the resultant would be impossibly complex and no one could understand it. It might be possible to program computers to manipulate it.

I'm hoping for a new breakthrough in this area in the near future. I still believe it is possible to prove these contentions with existing data and knowledge. Egyptology is still refusing to systematically apply modern scientific knowledge to exploring Giza but there is already a lot of data and there is still more being gathered haphazardly including muon and infrared data even now.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In science time by sun history has burnt out its mass that owned the day.

Yesterday is completely gone just space now.

We both use human thinking first natural consciousness.

Is in living status natural light life water just biology.

I don't theory so I'm correct.

As burning cooling is occurring at the same time there is no unfolding. It's named a balance. And survival of life.

Don't change anything. Taught by humans to humans who argue as they claim a human's will is God mans science will.

Other rational humans teach free will is the will.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I'm not certain I understand the question.

I believe reality is a manifestation of logic that occurs in a dimension of time which unfolds based on not only the logical "rules" but the initial conditions. "Initial conditions" are always unfolding as well and "ancient reality" was once not only a point of unfolding reality but also one of our "initial conditions". Ancient people were never necessarily more able to perceive reality than we are however everything they perceived was "reality" (as defined by human standards) whereas what we see is our beliefs which may or may not be at great odds with reality by any definition.

Reality exists independently of consciousness (perception). Anything can become "dated" which is the concepts and presentation becoming obsolete. A barbershop quartet is dated but Mozart is not. The language in which Flinders Petrie wrote the first book about Egyptology is dated but the scientific work it represents is not. Most things written more than 200 years ago are dated and most are no longer considered accurate representations of reality. Even those which may be accurate are all written in a parseable language which may not be properly interpreted.

One of the beauties of Ancient Language and the "scribbles" in caves is that they necessarily would always remain true if I am correct. They might still become "dated" but they still contain information about the thinking and the knowledge of that time. Where our language obeys Zipf's Law because of the way the brain works theirs did not making anything "universally true"; ie- not dependent on the author or interpretation.

Yes, I do consider the "words of the gods" to be as fresh and current as the day they were composed where even Shakespeare will be obsolete in a century or two. The writing will be as fine but it will be understood only by a few scholars. When the builders said the pyramid is the king and he will live forever they were exactly and literally right in their terms. Khufu will live as long as he is remembered.

In theory we could update Ancient Language to include all new theory but the resultant would be impossibly complex and no one could understand it. It might be possible to program computers to manipulate it.

I'm hoping for a new breakthrough in this area in the near future. I still believe it is possible to prove these contentions with existing data and knowledge. Egyptology is still refusing to systematically apply modern scientific knowledge to exploring Giza but there is already a lot of data and there is still more being gathered haphazardly including muon and infrared data even now.
A human man who built the pyramid said now my pyramid is a God.∆ by corners...pressure.

Lied by his humans words as theism.

As he reacted underground by machine he had to apply facure cooling on the pressure capped pyramid facure. He used flooded water around his God stone ark.

He opened the Nile channels to flood the ground around pyramid.

As he had to pump water and open pyramid windows to cool it's heating facure knowing...as he was knowingly overheating it.

Why it blew up.

Not once did he pay homage honour to the natural earth mass he walked upon.

So his brother said I'll teach earth is a mother not a man science God. Love it's mother's nurturing nature against your lying.

You knew the evils of your science methods. First.

You claim you take safety procedures lying.

Father of men thinking said you didn't listen to being a spiritual informed man. Would not listen.

cladking

As stated previously life is consciousness and consciousness is life. Just as consciousness is necessarily individual so too is life.

Ancient people had no words for "belief", "thought", taxonomies, or inductive reasoning because a consciousness programmed in natural language doesn't need or experience such things. Their language broke Zipf's Law because they didn't think and it is thought that forces words into such patterns. No homo sapien ever thought. But just like the birds and the bees each knew "instinctively" that Knowledge leads to Understanding which leads to the ability to Create. They knew this through observation and the development of theory until it could be put into words. They had "natural processes" like heh and sia that helped create such heka. We misinterpret and mistranslated these words as "Gods" and "magic".

Beavers learned that by blocking the flow of rivulets they could block streams and rivers. When they had sufficient theory to understand blocking water from falling downhill stopped it they could create dams thereby creating food stores and habitat.

As human knowledge increased for 40,000 years using NO tools except observation and the logic of consciousness they invented agriculture, cities, and civilization.

We can't do this using modern science because observation is dependent on the observer and consciousness is founded in beliefs. We are what I call "homo omnisciencis" because we see all of reality through our beliefs and mistakenly believe we understand all of reality.

Ancient reality was very distinct from our reality. When we look at ancient things we see ourselves instead of the builders of civilization and agriculture. We are superstitious but this is just another word whose referent couldn't even exist before the "tower of babel".

cladking

Somebody has taken one of my first ideas about pyramid construction and is running with it. I first proposed this in 2007 and it was ignored at that time. The ancient writing seemed to clearly state the pyramid stones were moved with "dm-sceptres" and Egyptologists don't believe in pulleys so I proposed this device to take their place. It is for most practical purposes a two part pulley and certainly no more complex than a standard pulley which is significantly simpler than a wheel. The wheel was about 1000 years old when the Egyptian pyramids were built ~2800 BC. This means the pulley was probably much older. Curiously the dm-sceptre was depicted as a rod with a sine wave in it. All sceptres were rods and their shape suggested their function. I have identified 27 different types of sceptres and know the function and meaning of 15 of them. I also have found the meaning of several of the icons. Egyptology knows none of these and here is no agreement among them on the origin or function of even one of them. It's just like they can't read the language at all.

My theory is simply being proven in slow motion. Another ten or fifteen years and EVERYONE will know "they mustta used linear funiculars".

https://egyptianpulley.com/

They even have a drawing of a linear funicular;

rs=w:388,h:194,cg:true

Bear in mind though that this isn't quite right. The actual construction was of a stepped pyramid so the funicular operated only on the bottom step and then the stones were shuttled to higher altitudes.

I find it remarkable that this question can be solved in 2006 and only now are experts coming to look at parts of it. Someday Hawass will announce he solved how the pyramids were built and it was linear funiculars powered by a carbonated aquifer and it will magically become true, Hawass will be a hero, and I will be forgotten. Modern reality has many of the elements of a joke.

Last edited:

cladking

Hawass will announce he solved how the pyramids were built and it was linear funiculars powered by a carbonated aquifer and it will magically become true, Hawass will be a hero, and I will be forgotten.

And of course I'll never get an apology for all these years of hell and endless insults.

In a sense there is no such thing as a "two part pulley" and the third part is the secure stable surface upon it must sit or attach.

This could easily have been invented by anyone who wanted to drag a load on rollers and thought of building something to stop the roller from coming out the back as it moved. Homo omnisciencis has this strange notion that only humans are "intelligent" or conscious and that our ancestors were obviously stupid, ignorant, and superstitious. They were not only sun addled and spoke only religion but they were also stinky footed because they weren't smart enough to walk around feces and corpse drippings.

This isn't the way they describe doing it in the ancient writing either but the author shows great insight since there are very few ways to configure this to work and most are more complex. I'll steal it from him just as he probably "borrowed" a lot of this from me. The only flaw here is that the "boat" that brought up stones was so long they'd have needed to mount the pulley on a tower and these would be a lot of work to build. Apparently they used two pulleys at the ascender side of the pyramid.

It will probably take a couple more years until the results are published and Egyptology will ignore it because they refuse to look at the pyramid. They brag about studying the pyramids with their backs to them and calling all real scientists, "amateurs".

The difference this time is that a model will exist for how the pyramids were really built and people will start noting how all the evidence fits this model and not the teflon paradigm of ramps. People will start looking for and finding more evidence including everything I've found and things I never noticed because I'm just as blind as any Egyptologist. They are wrong and odds are good I am right. Ancient people have been laughing in their graves for countless centuries but in recent years Egyptological beliefs have caused them to start spinning. It's time to let them rest in peace now that we know right about where to find them. Spolier alert; it's not in any pyramid. It's the writing on the walls where they still live. Ancient Language is a living language. Ancient Reality is the only reality experienced by all life other than us.

https://egyptianpulley.com/the-egyptian-pulley

cladking

Perhaps I should have started with this link;

Reinventing the Egyptian Pulley | EXARC

There are several means of making this pulley more robust. There are several types of guides that can be easily installed to assure continued smooth operation and to prevent lubricants from saturating and damaging the ropes. The builders suggested these ropes were tarred to protect them from the sun but large amounts of lubricants could still severely damage them. Some of these were called "hts-sceptres" which were apparently simple guides right at the pulley. "Sceptres" were by definition tools or what we might think of as "machine parts" but it's hard for us to think of the pyramid which built itself as a 'machine" so I usually use the word "tool". The dm-sceptres were tools from which the stones hung as tefnut applied force to them from a distance. "The earth is high under the sky by means of the arms of tefnut". The pyramid (earth) becomes higher as the counterweight move down.

It would have been laughably impossible for ancient people using ancient technology and tools to build even one of the tiny pyramids. They used their knowledge to build. They said the "gods built the pyramids" because in their reality and in their metaphysical language "gods" were natural phenomena and these are what built the pyramid!

Until we systematically apply modern science to understanding the pyramids we will not only remain in the dark about how they were built but about the very nature of the builders, ourselves, and perhaps even the nature of reality itself.

gnostic

The Lost One
@cladking

While I am impress with the linked article you have posted up, no such Egyptian pulleys existed at Giza, and at the older sites of pyramids, eg Saqqara and Dalshur.

If the pulleys - the cylinders and cradles - are made of limestones as Blakey say they were made of, archaeologists would have them at these 3 locations.

If they do exist, they wouldn’t have completely vanished, leaving no signs of their existence.

And please don’t pull the BS that I am pro-ramps, because I am not, and I have never been. I simply don’t know how they built the pyramids, and what I don’t know, doesn’t mean I support ramps, but since these examples of Blakey’s pulleys are not found at Saqqara, Dalshur and Giza, where the old kingdom pyramids are located, then there are also no such pulleys being used by Egyptians.

People can come up with all such ideas of how they moved large blocks of stones, but without the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, then they are just that, “ideas”.

And even if anyone was able to show they exist, ramps or pulleys, I don’t really care, one way or the other.

And btw, those photos - both the cylinder and cradle, are made of concrete, not limestones, so they are not physical evidence, but model sample of what Blakey “believed” being used. Physical evidence would be finding the original limestone pulleys at Giza, at Dalshur or at Saqqara.

cladking

While I am impress with the linked article you have posted up, no such Egyptian pulleys existed at Giza, and at the older sites of pyramids, eg Saqqara and Dalshur.

If the pulleys - the cylinders and cradles - are made of limestones as Blakey say they were made of, archaeologists would have them at these 3 locations.

If they do exist, they wouldn’t have completely vanished, leaving no signs of their existence.

I agree. He said he was going to look for these but I don't believe he will find them because they never existed.

The dm-sceptre would have looked a great deal like a modern pulley. It was cast as three pieces with the block and wheel made of copper and the axle of bronze. The entire assembly weighed approximately 150 lbs and represented about a lifetime's wages for the average man. There was a great amount of copper used on the pyramid top and it was guarded at night by a skeleton crew that was also responsible for restocking supplies and sealing leaks in the water handling systems. One of their primary responsibilities was to maintain the 3ms-sceptre which alerted the workers to come to work and to operate the elevators that got them up the pyramid for the day shift. This was all easy work and handled by the old or handicapped. The pulleys were made right on site in furnaces and led by the "Overseer of the Metal Shop". This shop had various products and would cast special orders as needed by the "anubis priest" who oversaw all operations. There was no religion and "priest" really means "Knowledgeable" and "anubis" refers to what he was knowledgeable about; pyramid construction and water control. "Prophet" which was another job here meant "one who can predict" through science. No traces of pulleys will ever be found and their depiction is almost always in scientific perspective; as a wavy rod. A colloquial depiction would look like a pulley but due to the nature of the device it would have rarely been depicted in this way.

People can come up with all such ideas of how they moved large blocks of stones, but without the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, then they are just that, “ideas”.

There is very very extensive physical evidence that they used linear funiculars beyond just the highly detailed descriptions of them in the literal meaning of ancient writing. The pyramids are surrounded by enormous water collection devices with the largest capable of impounding as much as a few hundred acre feet of water. An acre foot is one acre one foot deep or 325,000 gallons. At 200' altitude this would be enough water to build most of a pyramid. The Great Pyramid itself could impound at least 80 acre feet and there is evidence that it was actually used to impound this water. All of the equipment needed to build G1 lies in ruins around it. It is all described in the literature. Egyptologist are simply ignoring it.

And even if anyone was able to show they exist, ramps or pulleys, I don’t really care, one way or the other.

A few years ago I had about the same attitude. It doesn't really matter how they were made but in continuing to research this I now believe it matters a great deal. It is quite apparent that things we take as givens are false. The very basis of modern science has little flaws in it. Scientists don't care so a lot of my thinking is in trying to understand why they don't care. I'm sure there are religious and political ramifications. Since the Book of Thot survives (the ancient Handbook of Chemistry and Physics) there are also military ramifications. Ancient people were a force of nature. They had very little knowledge but were very very wise and powerful.

It matters! Once we look under the NE corner of G1 and find ancient science and many thousands of samples and specimens it will be seen just how important this really is.

"The sealed thing in darkness from osiris is hidden at Giza after it fell to the desert sand" (CT #1080 paraphrase). Ancient science will be critically important once we learn how to manipulate it and I believe we will. It will not only serve in tandem with experimental science but can be used by machines to produce true intelligence.

The implications are staggering and will affect virtually all science but especially life sciences. In a century it could rewrite everything we know.

cladking

A great number of very highly precise and complex shapes have been found at Giza and the other great pyramid building sites. The function of most of these is unknown except for a few that are artwork. I believe I've identified only a few of them but it's difficult to even find pictures of them because Egyptology ignores them for the main part and because so many are in pieces. The most interesting to me is the "3ms-sceptre" which was found in the Tomb of Sabu. I believe this was used on the pyramid top as a floating oil lamp that summoned the builders to work. When it was burning the workers knew it was a "good day of running upon the mountain" and to go to work. It was also known as the "fire pan". "Bdš.t comes; the fire-pan burns, those with (ready) hands stand to give an offering to N.". Dawn comes; the fire-pan burns, those with hands stand to give an offering (provide help) to N (the dead king). "He, he is the pyramid". The dead king is the pyramid.

e2KyOH5.jpg

It is displayed upside down. A large cotton wick went through the center hole and was secured around it with a ring. It floated on a thin sheet of willow tree oil in the water of the nurse canal 70' above the north side of the pyramid. Whenever water fell from the crown of the spraying water it rocked allowing more fuel so it could stay burning.

Most incredibly of all is that the word for this device became the basis of our word for "God" (The Light).

The amount and degree of evidence for how these were built is simply staggering. It is hard to see because so much is in pieces and then our science reduces these pieces even further until the big picture becomes invisible and hidden behind opaque curtains. We see only magic and belief and everything consistent with our own beliefs but are blind to the reality in which all other life lives.

Who'd have thought that the pyramid would be the key to understanding our past and the rainbow would be the key to understanding the pyramid?

"For N. is a star, the light-scatterer of the sky." (more light).

cladking

I'm not sure why Egyptologists can't understand such a simple notion as that ancient people were not like Egyptologists. They continue to try to understand their writing in terms of what it would mean if an Egyptologist said it!!!

"It is he who is come against N., (though) N. does not go against him; the second moment after he saw N., the second moment after he perceived N."

People don't talk this way and never did. Whatever Egyptologists think it means is simply beside the point so long as they believe these people were like Egyptologists.

"The phallus of Bȝ-bii is drawn; the double doors of heaven are opened. The double doors of heaven are locked; the way goes over the flames under that which the gods create which allows each Horus to glide through, in which N. will glide through, in this flame under that which the gods create."

This is simply incredible that they can read something like this and keep parsing it until it makes sense to them! Of course every Egyptologists takes a wholly different meaning but this doesn't bother them.

"If the year's yield is welcome, how welcome is the year's yield; the year's yield is good, how good is the year's yield!"

And how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Obviously there was a different reality observed by the authors of these words. They were not like us. The reason we know nothing about them and we have a teflon paradigm is that these "people" were an entirely different species than we are. Our interpretations produce one mystery after another and no answers at all. Why didn't history start for 1200 years after the invention of writing? How did stumble footed bumpkins who believed in Gods and magic invent cities, agriculture, and pyramids??? Egyptological "theory" that ancient people were made strong and wise through superstition and that the only technology these ignorant people could have used to build pyramids was "ramps" is utter nonsense and non sequitur. They've assumed that 19th century assumptions mustta been right and simply refuse to discuss it or use modern knowledge and science to test them or the artifacts they pretend to study.

They have led the world through a looking glass where everything exists as a reflection of a past that never happened and Egyptologists who can only cite et als.

They have simply wasted more than a decade and a half since this was solved and shown to be true. Everyone now days is beholden to the status quo. Where science used to change one funeral at a time now most archaeologists would literally rather die than change. They are wholly incapable of change and at some point the world will just have to move on without them and their "theories".

cladking

No! These pulleys would be used only at the working top of the structures.

You can actually see their usage at the Great Pyramid top;

giza-og.jpg

It is glaringly obvious the stones came up the bottom of the photo and were then spread from right to left!!!

This is consistent with the usage of linear funiculars to lift the stones which would have required the ropes to change direction twice at the top.

Why can't ANY Egyptologist even see this?? They can't see it because in their reality the builders were superstitious and ignorant bumpkins who dragged tombs up ramps and were exactly like Egyptologists and the authors of the "book of the dead". I still don't believe "intelligence" exists but I'm toying around with a new word to apply to them; "stupid". Their new tactic is to personally attack those who disagree with doctrine without ever addressing their argument.

Be sure to catch the post before this one as well.

Last edited:

cladking

They have led the world through a looking glass where everything exists as a reflection of a past that never happened and Egyptologists who can only cite et als.

Egyptologists have glorified superstition and belief. This is much of the reason people believe in science now rather than understanding it. If superstition and belief in Gods and magic made ancient people thrive and have the ability to build pyramids then it follows that belief in knowledge and science should make us actual Gods rather the playthings ancient people had. If ancient people could serve their betters by toiling their entire lifetimes to build a silly tomb for their betters the least we could do is keep our money in their banks and buy stock in their businesses as we wait to vote every other year for their minions.

We live in a world based on confusion, misunderstanding, and misinterpretation and they like it. How better to keep the meek in line than to point to pyramids and say it mustta been worse in the old days? The meek own the earth and lent it to the powerful, those who consider themselves more fit and more worthy of survival, on a misunderstanding. The meek once owned and operated the world but now we get only one day a year and on the condition that we buy our gifts from the powerful. Hang on, it's only one more year until we get to act like kids on Christmas day or trade places with our betters and our superiors.

God help us every one.

What is so difficult about the concept that belief is superstition and superstition is belief?

Superstition kills, and never creates. Only knowledge and understanding create.

If Christ doesnt come back in this time, which would make me completely gob-smacked. We will be ancient reality. Time, technology, travel and forms of communication will become more profound. The point i am making is believe in ancient reality.

cladking

Egyptology is in trouble and might need the prayers of the believers in science;

Their belief in superstitious bumpkins who were made strong through belief and magic is collapsing. Who will believe their endless poetry about the efficacy of ancient magic when there is concrete proof that they used machining which exists outside their control. They can't just send in the UN to steal the object because it would create too much publicity and would do no good because there are numerous other such o0bjects to test. In the past they just kicked the real scientists out of Egypt when they talked too much. They just closed off evidence permanently with locked gates and refusal to do the testing themselves or to allow it done.

It looks like modern reality is finally catching up with pseudo-science or at least with Egyptology.

I've been campaigning for 17 years to get all the artefacts and the pyramids tested. All modern technology and knowledge needs to be systematically and methodically applied to all artefacts.

cladking

Proof that Egyptology is wrong just keeps mounting;

People are not aware of the stupendous precision and inexplicable characteristics of the Great Pyramid either. Mostly they aren't aware of it because Egyptology either won't perform actual science or they won't allow publication after it has been performed by others. What we see today are the ruins of the great pyramids. Later pyramids have crumbled into dust but the great pyramids still stand in ruins and after some attempts to tear them down and after some have been stripped of their exteriors by earthquake or man.

Reality is being hidden behind a smokescreen of laziness, ignorance, and indifference in addition to the intentional obfuscation.

cladking

Here's an update;

The most important thing I see is they are getting a lot of cooperation outside of Egypt.

This whole thing is finally starting to accelerate. Egyptology can not stand in the light of science.