• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
How little he knows about science is shown by how the thinks two different tests designed to find the same thing confirms his "theory". If I trusted the first test I would have predicted that the second test would show the same thing to. No ancient science needed. Too bad that I did not make a prediction. I am out of the running:(
It is good thing you didn't need ancient science, since it isn't real.

Go ahead and predict away. You don't need evidence for your claims or predictions on this thread. Apparently.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I know what they measured. You do not appear to understand the purposes of the tests.

In college in a geophysics class we did both a gravity survey and and magnetic field strength survey over the same area. Different tests to confirm the same thing.
I found this at another place while following a link. I found it interesting and familiar.

Backfire Effect:
The backfire effect (sometimes referred to as the worldview backfire effect) is a cognitive bias that causes people who encounter evidence which challenges their beliefs to reject that evidence, and to strengthen their support of their original stance.

Essentially, the backfire effect means that showing people evidence which proves that they are wrong is often ineffective, and can actually end up backfiring, by causing people to support their original stance more strongly than they previously did.

As such, the backfire effect is a subtype of the confirmation bias, which is a cognitive bias that can cause people to interpret information in a way that confirms their preexisting beliefs.

cladking

How little he knows about science is shown by how the thinks two different tests designed to find the same thing confirms his "theory". If I trusted the first test I would have predicted that the second test would show the same thing to. No ancient science needed. Too bad that I did not make a prediction. I am out of the running:(

Any single test can confirm, deny, or be irrelevant to any theory.

The first test, the gravimetric scan, measures gravity and "confirms" my hypothesis that the Great Pyramid (et al) are each composed of five steps which the ancients called the "five fingers of the earth". It is irrelevant to all Egyptological hypotheses other than that the pyramids were built dragging stones up ramps. The five steps make it less likely that ramps were used due to the difficulty of designing and using ramps with the steps in the way. It also raises the question that if they used ramps then why would they build steps at all. It is strong confirmation for my hypothesis that the steps were necessary because they could raise stones only the height of the water source (at a time). Since the water source was at 81' 3" the steps are 81' 3" high.

Egyptologists were hardly surprised by the test results but misinterpreted the meaning.

The second test is very old technology called infrared. They had such film for cameras as far back as the 1920's. Today's infrared imaging and use of computers to amalgamate results is far more sensitive but unnecessary to see the gross data displayed by the pyramid. These stones were extremely hot even to the touch. Technology was not even necessary to find these. Infrared is given off by "everything" that is warmer than 0 degrees kelvin. This is very cold! With this kind of technology its the warmth of something which determines its color. Things that are higher temperature are lighter colors and cooler things are darker colors. Nothing else matters except the temperature of the surface.

Temperature of a surface is determined by a multitude of factors but one is whether or not it's being heated from behind. It was knowing that there is a large object that heats during the summer and cools during the winter that told me there would be hot spots in exactly these places every October. Conversely these spots will be very cold every March. I not only have explained these hot spots but I predicted them just as I predicted the unreleased results in the preceding sentence that is underlined.

Gravimetric and infrared imaging are not at all related in any way except that like all things they all occur simultaneously in the real world. The tides of Alpha Centauri affect the density and temperature of the Great Pyramid but in reality these effects are very very small.

Egyptologists not only couldn't predict the results of the infrared scan they can't even explain them. When they were found Egyptology issued an urgent plea to Egyptologists everywhere to explain them but NO EGYPTOLOGIST even had a guess. This is because these hot spots are incongruous with every single existing theory. They are "anomalies" which is why they are called "anomalies". But I knew in advance they were there because the builders described things that required water to flow to various points on the exterior and to flow inside and because they described a huge subsumed structure under the NE corner. Some of these could be very small and not show up but others had to show up because they needed to be tended as the pyramid was built. Specifically they needed sand shoveled out of them which is why there is sand and vaterite in the walls of the horizontal passage. "Vaterite" is a highly unstable form of calcium carbonate that is usually only seen in hot springs, and various types of geysers. The builders talked about many things that came up with the water and all of them are very interesting. They didn't describe things like sulfur dioxide in terms that we understand. They may or may not have had the words but they described the physical properties and anyone can put two and two together. This is what our species does best; add 2 ands 2. They described simpler compounds like CO2 in very great detail and even suggested that if you find it in a temperature inversion you should tip toe to survive. And they said all these things literally using words that translate as being literal.

The fact my theory makes predictions is really sufficient evidence that it is essentially correct. This doesn't mean that every point is spot on or that I really understand "Ancient Reality" merely that they did not use ramps to build the pyramids and it's a virtual certainty they were never intended or used as "tombs" by our definitions. It means they used linear funiculars or waterfilled counterweights to lift the stones to build the great pyramids just as all the physical evidence suggests.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Any single test can confirm, deny, or be irrelevant to any theory.

The first test, the gravimetric scan, measures gravity and "confirms" my hypothesis that the Great Pyramid (et al) are each composed of five steps which the ancients called the "five fingers of the earth". It is irrelevant to all Egyptological hypotheses other than that the pyramids were built dragging stones up ramps. The five steps make it less likely that ramps were used due to the difficulty of designing and using ramps with the steps in the way. It also raises the question that if they used ramps then why would they build steps at all. It is strong confirmation for my hypothesis that the steps were necessary because they could raise stones only the height of the water source (at a time). Since the water source was at 81' 3" the steps are 81' 3" high.

Egyptologists were hardly surprised by the test results but misinterpreted the meaning.

The second test is very old technology called infrared. They had such film for cameras as far back as the 1920's. Today's infrared imaging and use of computers to amalgamate results is far more sensitive but unnecessary to see the gross data displayed by the pyramid. These stones were extremely hot even to the touch. Technology was not even necessary to find these. Infrared is given off by "everything" that is warmer than 0 degrees kelvin. This is very cold! With this kind of technology its the warmth of something which determines its color. Things that are higher temperature are lighter colors and cooler things are darker colors. Nothing else matters except the temperature of the surface.

Temperature of a surface is determined by a multitude of factors but one is whether or not it's being heated from behind. It was knowing that there is a large object that heats during the summer and cools during the winter that told me there would be hot spots in exactly these places every October. Conversely these spots will be very cold every March. I not only have explained these hot spots but I predicted them just as I predicted the unreleased results in the preceding sentence that is underlined.

Gravimetric and infrared imaging are not at all related in any way except that like all things they all occur simultaneously in the real world. The tides of Alpha Centauri affect the density and temperature of the Great Pyramid but in reality these effects are very very small.

Egyptologists not only couldn't predict the results of the infrared scan they can't even explain them. When they were found Egyptology issued an urgent plea to Egyptologists everywhere to explain them but NO EGYPTOLOGIST even had a guess. This is because these hot spots are incongruous with every single existing theory. They are "anomalies" which is why they are called "anomalies". But I knew in advance they were there because the builders described things that required water to flow to various points on the exterior and to flow inside and because they described a huge subsumed structure under the NE corner. Some of these could be very small and not show up but others had to show up because they needed to be tended as the pyramid was built. Specifically they needed sand shoveled out of them which is why there is sand and vaterite in the walls of the horizontal passage. "Vaterite" is a highly unstable form of calcium carbonate that is usually only seen in hot springs, and various types of geysers. The builders talked about many things that came up with the water and all of them are very interesting. They didn't describe things like sulfur dioxide in terms that we understand. They may or may not have had the words but they described the physical properties and anyone can put two and two together. This is what our species does best; add 2 ands 2. They described simpler compounds like CO2 in very great detail and even suggested that if you find it in a temperature inversion you should tip toe to survive. And they said all these things literally using words that translate as being literal.

The fact my theory makes predictions is really sufficient evidence that it is essentially correct. This doesn't mean that every point is spot on or that I really understand "Ancient Reality" merely that they did not use ramps to build the pyramids and it's a virtual certainty they were never intended or used as "tombs" by our definitions. It means they used linear funiculars or waterfilled counterweights to lift the stones to build the great pyramids just as all the physical evidence suggests.
TLDR, you lost. You were given a simple task. and you failed at it.

cladking

Edit: I stand corrected. There is a view count. Not millions though. Not even close.

You still have it wrong. I said millions have read my posts and one thread alone has nearly half a million views. I am exactly correct and you are STILL wrong.

On the rare occasion you actually respond to anything I say, you get it entirely wrong. Doesn't it occur to you that you might be wrong on more complicated subjects?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You still have it wrong. I said millions have read my posts and one thread alone has nearly half a million views. I am exactly correct and you are STILL wrong.

On the rare occasion you actually respond to anything I say, you get it entirely wrong. Doesn't it occur to you that you might be wrong on more complicated subjects?
What makes you think they read your views? The majority could have quickly learned better and skipped over them. Even if you are correct about the numbers that read the thread it does not mean that they read all of it or even a significant portion of it. Many people click on a thread to read one post and that is it.

Your claims need more substantiation than that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I need someone to interpret or translate several of these recent posts. I suppose you guys are trying to be funny as you ignore science, facts, and logic.
Nope, backwards as usual.

I tried to go over the scientific method with you. You ran away. I do not have the patience to try to teach you logic. I would not even try, unless the lessons involved securing you to a desk and the ability to employ a taser liberally when you started to spout nonsense.

Hmm, that might work with quite a few.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

You always seem to be able find an excuse why your last claim wasn't on the mark, but this latest one sure will be. No.

My responses are correct and they follow the evidence. You, on the other hand, offer no evidence. Just your belief system that you think is a model for reality, but is just a belief system.

With all the people on this forum showing you are wrong. And all the people on other forums showing you are wrong. Doesn't it ever occur to you that you are wrong?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What makes you think they read your views? The majority could have quickly learned better and skipped over them. Even if you are correct about the numbers that read the thread it does not mean that they read all of it or even a significant portion of it. Many people click on a thread to read one post and that is it.

Your claims need more substantiation than that.
From what I have read over there, his views are refuted there too.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I need someone to interpret or translate several of these recent posts. I suppose you guys are trying to be funny as you ignore science, facts, and logic.
That is funny. You make up science. You make up facts. You don't use consistent logic. And anyone that points this out to you causes you to double down on your position without any critical review of it.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Nope, backwards as usual.

I tried to go over the scientific method with you. You ran away. I do not have the patience to try to teach you logic. I would not even try, unless the lessons involved securing you to a desk and the ability to employ a taser liberally when you started to spout nonsense.

Hmm, that might work with quite a few.
There doesn't seem to be much point in trying to talk to someone trapped in their own confusion. He ignores all corrections to his flawed views of biology. From the site he linked, it seems his paradigm is to ignore what others tell him and double down on his confusion.

I think I will go back to ignoring him. Anything else is just feeding into someone else's confusion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
From what I have read over there, his views are refuted there too.
casablanca-shocked.gif

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There doesn't seem to be much point in trying to talk to someone trapped in their own confusion. He ignores all corrections to his flawed views of biology. From the site he linked, it seems his paradigm is to ignore what others tell him and double down on his confusion.

I think I will go back to ignoring him. Anything else is just feeding into someone else's confusion.

Yes, when a tool designed to find the same thing that another tool found confirms that find it does not fit as a prophecy by him. He still thinks that it matters that one measures gravity and that the other measures infrared.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

All I can say is that people love to see train wrecks and race car crashes. And it was not one thread. It was numerous threads going back 10 years. And numerous different authors. Authors that disagree with your fantasy versions of reality. And it was not millions. Not at all.

cladking

I guess you two intend to continue to butcher facts and language.

It's rare I see anyone try to butcher simple counting though. Kudos.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, when a tool designed to find the same thing that another tool found confirms that find it does not fit as a prophecy by him. He still thinks that it matters that one measures gravity and that the other measures infrared.
I have been reviewing what is known about the Egyptian pyramids using several science databases. There is a plethora of actual information on the subject available.

No mention of "Ancient Language", "Ancient Science", "Ancient Math", "Homo omnisciencis", "geyser creation of pyramids", "fitness causing evolution", "bottlenecks causing speciation" or any other such nonsense.

cladking

There is a plethora of actual information on the subject available.

Indeed.

But what isn't available is the infrared data or the data derived from the methodical and systematic application of modern science. It isn't available because it has never been done since the days of Flinders Petrie.

It hasn't been done because they are afraid of anomalies, ghosts, and goblins. Instead they brag about studying the pyramids with their backs turned toward the pyramids so as not to be swayed. They have been doing this for over a century now and we know nothing more today than we did when Herodotus visited many centuries ago. Indeed, we know less since we are more wrong. When scientific testing is allowed and some fact is learned Egyptologists simply refuse to accept it. For instance C14 dating has found the timeline (such as it is) needs to be pushed back 3 or 400 years, Egyptology instead has insisted the wood used to build the pyramid must have been very old wood. They actually would have us believe that old furniture and the like accumulated for centuries and was used to heat the rock to make the cement for the pyramid. They'd have us believe that every single piece of carbon came from deep inside a very old tree. And this despite the fact there's no evidence they had very old trees and that it is not logical to believe they did. Even annual plants come back older than the timeline. Science says the pyramid was built about 2750 BC but Egyptologists say 2470 BC on a Tuesday morning in September.

Most of the actual "information" available concern pot shards and the orientation of bodies in their desecrated (and desiccated) graves. They have never really studied the pyramids with modern forensics or instrumentation. Once in a while they'll throw some science at the pyramid haphazardly and then misinterpret, deny, or suppress the results. For instance they interpreted the gravimetric scan as depicting internal ramps even though the lines are all parallel to the base and can't possibly be internal ramps. Then the thermal imaging proves there are no internal ramps or they'd have shown up and Egyptology would be crowing that they were right all along since they've always said "they mustta used ramps". People seem to think my contention is that Egyptology is wrong about every single thing and this means all of science is wrong about every single thing. No! Egyptology is wrong about every single thing but most most branches of science depend at least in small part on Egyptology.

Errors need to be corrected. Time marches on and the finest way to go extinct is to not keep up.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Indeed.

But what isn't available is the infrared data or the data derived from the methodical and systematic application of modern science. It isn't available because it has never been done since the days of Flinders Petrie.

It hasn't been done because they are afraid of anomalies, ghosts, and goblins. Instead they brag about studying the pyramids with their backs turned toward the pyramids so as not to be swayed. They have been doing this for over a century now and we know nothing more today than we did when Herodotus visited many centuries ago. Indeed, we know less since we are more wrong. When scientific testing is allowed and some fact is learned Egyptologists simply refuse to accept it. For instance C14 dating has found the timeline (such as it is) needs to be pushed back 3 or 400 years, Egyptology instead has insisted the wood used to build the pyramid must have been very old wood. They actually would have us believe that old furniture and the like accumulated for centuries and was used to heat the rock to make the cement for the pyramid. They'd have us believe that every single piece of carbon came from deep inside a very old tree. And this despite the fact there's no evidence they had very old trees and that it is not logical to believe they did. Even annual plants come back older than the timeline. Science says the pyramid was built about 2750 BC but Egyptologists say 2470 BC on a Tuesday morning in September.

Most of the actual "information" available concern pot shards and the orientation of bodies in their desecrated (and desiccated) graves. They have never really studied the pyramids with modern forensics or instrumentation. Once in a while they'll throw some science at the pyramid haphazardly and then misinterpret, deny, or suppress the results. For instance they interpreted the gravimetric scan as depicting internal ramps even though the lines are all parallel to the base and can't possibly be internal ramps. Then the thermal imaging proves there are no internal ramps or they'd have shown up and Egyptology would be crowing that they were right all along since they've always said "they mustta used ramps". People seem to think my contention is that Egyptology is wrong about every single thing and this means all of science is wrong about every single thing. No! Egyptology is wrong about every single thing but most most branches of science depend at least in small part on Egyptology.

Errors need to be corrected. Time marches on and the finest way to go extinct is to not keep up.
Actual information as opposed to your confusion of willfully misinformed opinions and belief systems about the pyramids. Biology too. You have no idea on that subject either. It isn't that you are simply ignorant and misinformed. You manufacture nonsense that you claim is legitimate and everyone else is wrong. And you do it without the net of evidence to secure your claims. You are willfully living in a confusion that you manufactured.

I am no longer going to feed you.

Have a wonderful day.

cladking

They actually would have us believe that old furniture and the like accumulated for centuries and was used to heat the rock to make the cement for the pyramid.

I've done some rebuilding of old furniture into new furniture and can tell you that the problem with Egyptological theory is that as a rule of thumb every single dimension of the new furniture is lesser than the dimensions of the old furniture used. Since all furniture is three dimension you need to cube any amount of wastage you think might be generated. Essentially two large pieces of furniture can be converted to a single small piece of furniture plus one or two useable boards and a large pile of debris. "Old wood" is a nonsensical speculation dreamed up to obscure the scientific results.

Otherwise there is no "science" in Egyptology. They claim Egyptology isn't even a science but is a branch of linguistics but they NEVER EVEN NOTICED that Ancient Language breaks Zipf's Law and there are no words for "thought" or "belief". There are no abstractions and no words that indicate anything happens in the human soul other than instinct, perception, and emotions. They never noticed and this proves linguistics is no science either. They have spent two centuries parsing superstition with their backs turned to science and the pyramids.

The irony is that Flinders Petrie invented modern archaeology but all the theory underlying this invention was simply ignored as new tools were invented to examine evidence. Petrie is spinning in his grave at the state of Egyptology.

Last edited: