• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An impossible miracle is possible by a miracle

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I make an illogical claim, but that means it exists or I have done something that doesn't exist. But then that is a fact as something that doesn't exist is done.
So the illogical exists and can be done by humans, so it is part of the world. Or it exists outside the world, yet you know about in the world as a part.
So how does the illogical exists and how do you know about?
I think that we are still in "Wut?" territory. That does appear to be the "logic" that we are facing here.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Only in a person's head and not in reality. It is best to develop the ability to discern the difference between the two.

So how do the idea of a mistaken idea travel between your head and mine, if that outside our head is reality?
We are clearly talking about the same, but that happens through reality?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So how do the idea of a mistaken idea travel between your head and mine, if that outside our head is reality?
We are clearly talking about the same, but that happens through reality?
Mistaken ideas can be passed on, but that does not make them "real". If I give you the idea that 2 + 2 = 5 that does not make 2 + 2 = 5.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Mistaken ideas can be passed on, but that does not make them "real". If I give you the idea that 2 + 2 = 5 that does not make 2 + 2 = 5.

But passing on happens in reality. I don't get how we can communicate about something not real though something real?
How can we talking about something which is not real and do it through reality, i.e. the Internet as a physical process?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But passing on happens in reality. I don't get how we can communicate about something not real though something real?
How can we talking about something which is not real and do it through reality, i.e. the Internet as a physical process?
It is easy to communicate about things that are not real. People discuss works of fiction all of the time. The problem arises when people conflate fiction with reality and that is what this thread seems to be about.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
It is easy to communicate about things that are not real. People discuss works of fiction all of the time. The problem arises when people conflate fiction with reality and that is what this thread seems to be about.

So something not real as not in reality and not physical happens in reality in your physical brain. That causes you physically to write your post and through the Internet it reaches my physical brain and turns not real as not in reality and not physical.
What is your evidence of that?