• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An impossible miracle is possible by a miracle

questfortruth

Let us assume that walking on water is impossible. But it is possible if a miracle has happened. Hence, walking on water is possible. Shortly: an impossible miracle is possible through a miracle.
Did I prove miracles? So, both God and angels? Never say No without any logical explanation why you are saying No. Only God can say No. You are not sure; you have just suggested that No.
It is trolling, my friend. Could you prove me wrong and then say No? Do not say No without any disproof. Are you All-knowing God? Nobody is wrong until proven wrong; prove me wrong and then say No.

One has taught this habit in school to me. Parents as well. It is a nice habit to say "No, because...." instead of one simple word No. Latter is trolling. Parents taught me what saying one simple word No is trolling. Ban the parents, not me. I trust my parents. If you have different parents, I cannot change your opinion. The basic opinions are formed in childhood.

The era of miracles has begun, look:

Last edited:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Definition of trolling: to say "you wrong" without any logic.

The question is if logic has a limit.
Someone: Everything is logical.
Me: No.

Now depending on how you understand logical that is illogical, yet it is real, because I did it. To me it is part of the limit of logic. So we are playing cognitive relativism.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Did I prove miracles? So, both God and angels? Never say No without any logical explanation why you are saying No. Only God can say No. You are not sure; you have just suggested that No.
It is trolling, my friend. Prove me wrong, and then say No. Do not say No without any disproof. Are you All-knowing God?

The era of miracles has begun, look:

How do you define "miracle"?

questfortruth

Your headline in OP was

If it is an impossible miracle, how can an other miracle make the first attemt a true miracle?
If it is impossible then it is impossible, it says that in your own text.
Let us assume that walking on water is impossible. But it is possible if a miracle has happened. Hence, walking on water is possible.