• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An impossible miracle is possible by a miracle

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Let us assume that walking on water is impossible. But it is possible if a miracle has happened. Hence, walking on water is possible. Shortly: an impossible miracle is possible through a miracle.
Did I prove miracles? So, both God and angels? Never say No without any logical explanation why you are saying No. Only God can say No. You are not sure; you have just suggested that No.
It is trolling, my friend. Could you prove me wrong and then say No? Do not say No without any disproof. Are you All-knowing God? Nobody is wrong until proven wrong; prove me wrong and then say No.
The greatest miracle is conception when a ghost breaths in the womb and gets a virgin impregnated. Never found an explanation in biology books.
If that miracle is possible, then all other miracles also are possible.
Only intelligent people can be proved wrong.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Did the man image known communicated above....to be advised below life living...be seen above in heavens....walk on water in clouds?

As biology never walked on water. Stone mass however constitutes rock mass with water inside. Told you why rock was holy....not nuclear.

Yes. Clouds by water evaporation amassing. Image above still to this day seen in the cloud images. Man on cross...faces etc. Above the mountain peak....by loss of earth mass.

Three terms removed man's life by evil maths + calculated false addition. As no man owned mass as maths teaching!!!!

Ok theist lying man...evil minded men agreed....on owning CH gases. Advised to a conscious man about heavens advice.

Confession your own man human greed irrational term.... I own everything clause pretended you owned gases in human biology such as methane?

CH arise arose past tense gases spirit in science out of mass volcanoes.....not origin mountain gas release into void space womb vacuum....immaculate.

Was the direct advice. Isn't natural history of immaculate. Released direct into an existing heavens mass. Told why you lied.

Yes he said I lied. I knew I lied as rich man scientist. I confessed I was a hypocrite for pretending I knew.

Why did you lie for?

Theory is a man's confession only. Beliefs of why as a man only I want to own it for my machines purposes.

Machines own no law anywhere whatsoever as they don't exist. As womb space laws history.

Is your human man's lying destroyer con. Your confession hypocrite life was the king lord rich man self idolator false preacher.

You did the assessment of why the holy baby man life had already died sacrificed.

As the baby man newly born healer life was not the Theist self who got sacrificed!! Theist beginning owned changed brain first was still natural man no science by machine.

Like our holy fathers life removed before was by Satanism out of returned healed human genetics!

An everyday spiritual human like I was. One self. Believed in families unity and safety health. Worked freely in life healing then was attacked.

Not of a scientists self destructive mind ability to know evil.

Isn't any miracle.

The rich liar man said it was a miracle that his life had survived.

As he theories cosmic history only and not a machine is the big con.

Yet none of you even tell that truth how is a man's machine cosmic history? By law values....it never was.

He's only interested in machine function not law.

You theory large versus small.

O earth is now a Small planetoid in thesis. You wanted cosmic large body returned. Making earth in thesis only its core value.

Is how a human society of rich hypocrites took back their oath to protect human life on earth against satanic machine sciences.

Did bahuallah warn you about human behaviour not as Jesus values but a father advised?

Yes.

Five Solas

Let us assume that walking on water is impossible. But it is possible if a miracle has happened. Hence, walking on water is possible. Shortly: an impossible miracle is possible through a miracle.

The biggest obstacle for secular, scientific minded people is to understand that the Christian God is a supernatural God, doing supernatural things in supernatural ways.

The Bible is packed full of reports of miracles which are supernatural events. That is the work of God. Only God can do miracles.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I really have no reason to believe in miracles unless one views that what we have is a "miracle". Instead, I tend to drift towards "Spinoza's God" that Einstein said he believed in, namely a more panentheistic or even pantheistic one.

pearl

The Bible is packed full of reports of miracles which are supernatural events. That is the work of God. Only God can do miracles.

Interesting that in his gospel John does not use the term miracle, referring instead to 'signs'. IOW don't get caught up in the miracle itself.

Five Solas

I really have no reason to believe in miracles unless one views that what we have is a "miracle". Instead, I tend to drift towards "Spinoza's God" that Einstein said he believed in, namely a more panentheistic or even pantheistic one.

Now I understand. You are still confused because those are two quite different views.

God did not create Himself into His own creation. Do not confuse pantheism with God’s omnipresence.

Five Solas

Well, you didn't differentiate between pantheism and panentheism, so I was just being helpful.
You still seem to be confused. You can be one or the other.

Anyway, neither are Christian. Christians should not 'toy' with those ideas...

metis

You still seem to be confused. You can be one or the other.
Most scholars in this arena do not differentiate between the two because that would be beyond their ability to determine which it is.

Anyway, neither are Christian. Christians should not 'toy' with those ideas...
Unless thy happen to be right after all. :shrug:

I'm not one who takes it upon himself to determine who is a "true Christian" and who is not.

Five Solas

Most scholars in this arena do not differentiate between the two because that would be beyond their ability to determine which it is.
I presume you can verify your claim.

I'm not one who takes it upon himself to determine who is a "true Christian" and who is not.
Well, I can't determine who is a Christian or not. You refused to tell me why you claim to be a Christian and I find that alarming.

But identifying false teaching is obviously a different story.

So let’s begin with Jesus: “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.” We must all be alert - you too!

Paul said, “Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. . . . I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the.”

We should expose false teachers.
Jesus said: “Watch and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Paul said, “Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh.” And then verse 18: “For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ.”

And, “Watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.”

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Well, I can't determine who is a Christian or not. You refused to tell me why you claim to be a Christian and I find that alarming.

But identifying false teaching is obviously a different story.

So let’s begin with Jesus: “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.” We must all be alert - you too!

Paul said, “Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. . . . I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the.”

We should expose false teachers.
Jesus said: “Watch and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Paul said, “Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh.” And then verse 18: “For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ.”

And, “Watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.”

Yeah, and different Christians do that differently to the point where they are not so to you and they are so to them, and in some cases you are not so them. Get it and I still do it differently than you.

metis

I think it really is quite logical, and I believe I likely got that from a source mentioned at the bottom of this post.

Well, I can't determine who is a Christian or not. You refused to tell me why you claim to be a Christian and I find that alarming...
Then that's your problem to solve as I don't believe Christians should be stereotyped.

Let me suggest reading "A Book Forged In Hell" by Steven Nadler, which is about Spinoza's opinions and how he derived them. His ideas were sufficient enough to impress Einstein, and that certainly would not have been a simple task.

Five Solas

Unless thy happen to be right after all. :shrug:

Is this why you like this book?

""If there is a single theme that runs throughout Spinoza's writings, Steven Nadler says, 'it is the liberation from bondage, whether psychological, political, or religious.' Spinoza's importance as a philosopher--maybe as the philosopher of modernity--hinges on that."

metis

Is this why you like this book?

""If there is a single theme that runs throughout Spinoza's writings, Steven Nadler says, 'it is the liberation from bondage, whether psychological, political, or religious.' Spinoza's importance as a philosopher--maybe as the philosopher of modernity--hinges on that."
IMO, the book and Spinoza are very thought provoking whether one agrees with him or not. I believe it's better to have many different opinions than just one to consider.

BTW, when in Amsterdam in 1998, my wife and I visited the Portuguese synagogue that he davened in but was kicked out of, and then he joined up with a liberal-minded Christian group where he spent the rest of his life involved in.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

I make an illogical claim, but that means it exists or I have done something that doesn't exist. But then that is a fact as something that doesn't exist is done.
So the illogical exists and can be done by humans, so it is part of the world. Or it exists outside the world, yet you know about in the world as a part.
So how does the illogical exists and how do you know about?