• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An impossible miracle is possible by a miracle

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
@questfortruth

Is it difficult to accept that other people will disagree with you and have other opinions or belief than you?

Well, to me it is that some people believe in right and wrong as in other humans. I don't. Right and wrong are to me in me and for me.
And I accept that other people do that differently including that I then am wrong to them, but to them I am wrong as me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well, to me it is that some people believe in right and wrong as in other humans. I don't. Right and wrong are to me in me and for me.
And I accept that other people do that differently including that I then am wrong to them, but to them I am wrong as me.
That is a nice way to say it :)

questfortruth

Then your first statement "let us assum that walking on water is impossible" a false statement.
Yes, all miracles are possible. This is so called: proof of opposite. It is the scientific method of proving theorems. One assumes that A is not, then one comes into contradiction. And makes conclusion that A is on.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Yes, all miracles are possible. This is so called: proof of opposite. It is the scientific method of proving theorems. One assumes that A is not, then one comes into contradiction. And makes conclusion that A is on.

But that is to me in your brain. But that is only a part of the whole as I understand it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So, stop critique my ways of writing. I am not your enemy. Here is debate forum. I am just debating. That is why my position is different from somebody else's position. It is normal.
Ehmm you critized me for my writing, because I replied with just a "No"

I am nobody's enemy, nor do i see any person as my enemy.

Since it is a debate forum why am i not allowed to debate against your view if you can critique my views?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Ehmm you critized me for my writing, because I replied with just a "No"

I am nobody's enemy, nor do i see any person as my enemy.

Since it is a debate forum why am i not allowed to debate against your view if you can critique my views?

The most simple refutation of an universal claim is to say: No!
Now to explain what is going on, is something else. :D

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
It is a nice habbit to say "No, becase...." instead of one simple word No. Latter is trolling.

You think that thinking can cause an effect in another human.
I.e. if I prove(thinking) you wrong, then my thinking causes you to be wrong. That would be a miracle, because it has never been observed.
So when you say you can prove(thinking) something which is not dependent on thinking, the simplest refutation is to say no, because I just think differently.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
One has taught this habit in school to me. Parents as well. It is a nice habit to say "No, because...." instead of one simple word No. Latter is trolling.
Why is it trolling?
I will keep asking until you explain why my reply is trolling.

I do not reply with one word to mock you, I reply short to be sure you understand my reply and not qoute me with wrong words again.