• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An execution of wounded by Israeli soldier !

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
No problem, I understand, I'll try to write it more simply.

The Israeli soldier executing the man was seen on CCTV and had official reports, the attack done by a different group (the two palestinian teenagers with knives) was also captured on CCTV and had official reports.

You didn't believe the two Palestinian teenagers were guilty, but you believe this Israeli soldier is - why?
I don't believe the Israel claim until I see by my eyes.

What we see that two Palestinians men wounded lying on the ground,and a soldier executing one of them.

So if they already shoot (neurlized/freezed) ,technically they were under arrest to be taken to the Hospitale .

Aquitaine

I don't believe the Israel claim until I see by my eyes.

What we see that two Palestinians men wounded lying on the ground,and a soldier executing one of them.

So if they already shoot (neurlized/freezed) ,technically they were under arrest to be taken to the Hospitale .
Yes, but why do you believe the Israeli man with the gun is guilty, yet didn't believe those two palestinian teenagers (from a separate attack) were guilty, even though both events were on video and documented?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes, but why do you believe the Israeli man with the gun is guilty, yet didn't believe those two palestinian teenagers (from a separate attack) were guilty, even though both events were on video and documented?
Do you watch the video ?

Israel leaders were being gentles today by condemned that crime !!!

UN also condemned that crime .

Aquitaine

Do you watch the video ?

Yes, the Israeli soldier did kill the man, and those two palestinian boys from a few months back did attack people with knives, both of us have watched the videos for both events, yet you did not believe the two Palestinian boys were guilty despite all of the evidence.

So why aren't you this sceptical with this Israeli soldier?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Because you take the side of Israel , not being neutral.

really lol

It's would be funny that someone had bomb ,but he used a knife against his enemy lol

from Israel news Website:

Brig. Gen. Moti Almoz. "This is not the IDF culture.

Israel treats the militants of the ISIS, because the terrorists are good people
and needs all the help to keep them alive.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Israel treats the militants of the ISIS, because the terrorists are good people
and needs all the help to keep them alive.
If you are attempting a contrast, what about having established that there are no suicide bombs with the iSIS members against not being sure in the case of the Palestinians?

Poisonshady313

They commented on a video without context, before the investigation could be completed. The soldier had reason to believe the wounded Palestinian was wearing an explosive device, which is why he shot him. None of that info is captured on the video though. The leaders who condemned it may change their mind.

Who cares? The UN would condemn an Israeli soldier for jaywalking. UN condemnations can't be taken seriously.

Aquitaine

Executing the evils of the ISIS,of course not.
Some people either are stupid or pretending to be so, i'm with the former option.
So you accept Israelis executing ISIS terrorists, but not your average knife-wielding Palestinian terrorist?

indeed ask a thousand times of stupid questions and the answser would change :rolleyes:

I'm asking these questions because I'm trying to figure out why you're so sceptical of Palestinian crimes, but not Israeli ones - even when both crimes are just as clear and recorded on video. In other words, I'm calling out your bias.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I'm asking these questions because I'm trying to figure out why you're so sceptical of Palestinian crimes, but not Israeli ones - even when both crimes are just as clear and recorded on video. In other words, I'm calling out your bias.
Why I point out about Palestinians not Israelis ?

Let's me clear up my opinion about voilence of Palestinians toward Israelis :

I am not against stabbing of Palestinians toward Israeli soldier , because I believe they had the right to defend for their land , and against the occupation .
So if they had guns or aircrafts , so they had the right to fight the oppression and racist of the Israeli regime toward them.

I am against stabbing Jews , because they are Jews.

This thread about criminal soldier ,anyone can creat about crime of Palestinians , I had no problem to condemne it, but I would put most of the blame on Israeli regime because of its unjustice,and racist treatement toward Arabs and Muslims which creat the voilence .

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So you accept Israelis executing ISIS terrorists, but not your average knife-wielding Palestinian terrorist?

Israel doesn't execute the evils, but if you want to discuss the Palestinian issue, then you should know
that Israel is occupying their lands by force.

BTW, i don't care about your opinion because it has null value on the world's events, the same goes on me.

Aquitaine

Why I point out about Palestinians not Israelis ?

Let's me clear up my opinion about voilence of Palestinians toward Israelis :

I am not against stabbing of Palestinians toward Israeli soldier , because I believe they had the right to defend for their land , and against the occupation .
So if they had guns or aircrafts , so they had the right to fight the oppression and racist of the Israeli regime toward them.

I am against stabbing Jews , because they are Jews.

This thread about criminal soldier ,anyone can creat about crime of Palestinians , I had no problem to condemne it, but I would put most of the blame on Israeli regime because of its unjustice,and racist treatement toward Arabs and Muslims which creat the voilence .
But you did have problems condemning the two teen knife-wielders from a few months ago - you doubted all the CCTV videos and official reports.

However, you have at least admitted that you have a bias in favour of the Palestinians, so that is a step in the right direction at least. :)

Only problem is that the Israeli soldier was most likely born in Israel, so Israel is now his "homeland" too.

Israel doesn't execute the evils, but if you want to discuss the Palestinian issue, then you should know
that Israel is occupying their lands by force.

BTW, i don't care about your opinion because it has null value on the world's events, the same goes on me.

That land has changed ownership many times throughout history. It is home to whoever was born and lives there now, unfortunately that means it belongs to both sides. Also whilst our opinions don't affect world events, that doesn't mean we cannot debate topics such as this, otherwise why even bother being on such a website?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
But you did have problems condemning the two teen knife-wielders from a few months ago - you doubted all the CCTV videos and official reports.

However, you have at least admitted that you have a bias in favour of the Palestinians, so that is a step in the right direction at least. :)

Only problem is that the Israeli soldier was most likely born in Israel, so Israel is now his "homeland" too.
No I did not have problem to condemning them . I had a problem of unjustice treatement between criminals of Arabs and Jews , so Israeli soldiers don't hestitate to shoot the Arabs and but if about a Jew stabbing/attacking Arabs , the Israeli soldier don't shoot him , no contrary they protect him !!!

Do you think that your stand in this case is not bias to Israeli ?

I think you are bias in favour of Israeli.
They commented on a video without context, before the investigation could be completed. The soldier had reason to believe the wounded Palestinian was wearing an explosive device, which is why he shot him. None of that info is captured on the video though. The leaders who condemned it may change their mind.

Who cares? The UN would condemn an Israeli soldier for jaywalking. UN condemnations can't be taken seriously.
That's foolish people thoughts , because if had bomb , why he used knife?

Not just UN even Israeli leader take a courage a step by condemning that crime !!

Poisonshady313

That's foolish people thoughts , because if had bomb , why he used knife?
Maybe he figured that if he tried to stab a soldier, perhaps he'd just get wounded (like he did before he was shot in the head), and that if he got taken away in an ambulance, there would be a bigger explosion, so he'd be able to kill more Jews.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Maybe he figured that if he tried to stab a soldier, perhaps he'd just get wounded (like he did before he was shot in the head), and that if he got taken away in an ambulance, there would be a bigger explosion, so he'd be able to kill more Jews.

So adding more stupidity as you did, then did they find the bomb?