• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An execution of wounded by Israeli soldier !

Kirran

Premium Member
The soldiers should stay in their own territories and not in the Palestinians lands, that's a fair demand.

Do you think that the non-Palestinians living in the West Bank would be safe if all the Israeli military was withdrawn?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's not stupid. People who attack random people with knifes and people who blow themselves up aren't exactly thinking rationally in the first place. So who is to say it is unexpected for such a person to mix weapons like that?

In fact if I remember correctly, a muslima in Russia was in a shootout with the Russian security forces, she then blew up with a small pipebomb - the whole thing was caught on video. I'll try and find it.
Yes , the criminal are always justify their crime by stupid ideas .

I just wonder why Israeli leaders condemn that crime?

Kirran

Premium Member
Yes , the criminal are always justify their crime by stupid ideas .

I just wonder why Israeli leaders condemn that crime?

Because it was bad, if understandable.

Whether or not you think his ideas were stupid, he believed himself to be in danger.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Do you think that the non-Palestinians living in the West Bank would be safe if all the Israeli military was withdrawn?
At least, they are not under occupation and oppression.

I remember the opinion of your mother in this case. she was witness.

Kirran

Premium Member
At least, they are not under occupation and oppression.

I remember the opinion of your mother in this case. she was witness.

Would you answer the question you quoted? Would civilian non-Palestinians, primarily Israelis, be safe in the West Bank if there was no presence of the Israeli military?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Would you answer the question you quoted? Would civilian non-Palestinians, primarily Israelis, be safe in the West Bank if there was no presence of the Israeli military?
Israelis should back to inside Israel , they are comes under the protection of Israeli army.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

your words tells it all, you're 100% biased.
Palestinians should be occupied forever, the reason is that some Jews chose to live in the Palestinian lands.

Kirran

Premium Member
Israelis should back to inside Israel , they are comes under the protection of Israeli army.

But what do you think would happen if all Israelis withdrew from the West Bank? Would it bring peace? It didn't with Gaza.

No it's not just a stupid , it's justify to criminal.

I am not sure what this means, could you rephrase?

your words tells it all, you're 100% biased.
Palestinians should be occupied forever, the reason is that some Jews chose to live in the Palestinian lands.

I don't think you know what biased means. I'm not valuing Israelis over Palestinians or Palestinians over Israelis. And absolutely the Israeli government has committed atrocities in the West Bank and Gaza. I could equally say you're 100% biased.

But what do you think would happen if all Israelis withdrew from the West Bank? Would it bring peace? It didn't with Gaza.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's bring freedom to Palestinians , and remove the occupation and stop dailly killing by Israelis.
I believe you are bias to Israelis (most of time) not like your mother which lived their and know how the Palestinians suffering from Israelis.

I am not sure what this means, could you rephrase?
It's stupid and justify to the crime.

Kirran

Premium Member
It's bring freedom to Palestinians , and remove the occupation and stop dailly killing by Israelis.
I believe you are bias to Israelis (most of time) not like your mother which lived their and know how the Palestinians suffering from Israelis.

My mother and I are in agreement, actually. So either neither of us are biased, or both.

You still haven't answered the question. De-occupation didn't make things any better in Gaza.

I definitely am not biased towards Israelis. There's plenty of racism, religious nationalism and irredentism on the Israeli side, and many actions by the Israeli government are totally inexcusable. But the Palestinians and their governments aren't totally innocent either.

It's stupid and justify to the crime.

Do you mean to say it was a premeditated justification?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I don't think you know what biased means.

You're one example.

I'm not valuing Israelis over Palestinians or Palestinians over Israelis. And absolutely the Israeli government has committed atrocities in the West Bank and Gaza. I could equally say you're 100% biased.

Because I'm with a free Palestine.

the world largest open air prison, better you get off, you make me feeling sick and disgusting.

Kirran

Premium Member
You're one example.

As I wish equal welfare for Israelis and Palestinians, I am not sure this is the case.

Because I'm with a free Palestine.

As am I, certainly. Or rather, I'm in favour of freedom and equality for all the people of Israel and Palestine. At this stage, I think a one-state solution is more likely to succeed. Although it'll be difficult.

the world largest open air prison, better you get off, you make me feeling sick and disgusting.

I agree with you, it's a terrible situation. Culpability falls on the Israeli government and on Hamas.

How would you change the situation in Gaza?

There doesn't seem to be an easy way out of this, unfortunately. In Gaza or the West Bank.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
As I wish equal welfare for Israelis and Palestinians, I am not sure this is the case.

I hope so.

As am I, certainly. Or rather, I'm in favour of freedom and equality for all the people of Israel and Palestine. At this stage, I think a one-state solution is more likely to succeed. Although it'll be difficult.

Yes, if a secular state, a one united army regardless of their beliefs .

I agree with you, it's a terrible situation. Culpability falls on the Israeli government and on Hamas.

How would you change the situation in Gaza?

There doesn't seem to be an easy way out of this, unfortunately. In Gaza or the West Bank.

The problem is with the politicians, their job is to differentiate in order to dominate.

Kirran

Premium Member
I hope so.

Then we are in accord.

Yes, if a secular state, a one united army regardless of their beliefs .

Yeah, that'd be ideal. There are Muslims in the IDF, the Israeli military, though. Certainly I think it should be a secular state! But I think all states should be secular so.

The problem is with the politicians, their job is to differentiate in order to dominate.

Yeah, that's likely a factor. Prejudices on both sides, too.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yeah, that'd be ideal. There are Muslims in the IDF, the Israeli military, though. Certainly I think it should be a secular state! But I think all states should be secular so.

No Palestinians in the IDF, then why the 2 states solution?!

Yeah, that's likely a factor. Prejudices on both sides, too.

Except that Israel is the occupier which you don't want to understand. :shrug:

Kirran

Premium Member
No Palestinians in the IDF, then why the 2 states solution?!

I don't know if they identify as Palestinians. They are probably Israeli Arabs.

Except that Israel is the occupier which you don't want to understand. :shrug:

I don't deny that at all - it is occupying the territory and shouldn't have been. But it doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of Palestinians who are violently anti-Semitic.

Aquitaine

The soldier deserve to die because he's occupying their lands, so i can't blame the Palestinian
who was very brave while the ones supporting the tyrants are the cowards.

Do you feel the same regarding all the muslim soldiers of the Ottoman Empire?