• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I The Antichrist ?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Has a church transformer ever blown in your presence?

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 71

Paranoid Android

I admit I AM THE ANTICHRIST !!! For all people that hate African-Americans, gay folks, transgender folks. Asian folks, Mexicans- I AM WORSE THAN ANY OF THEM !! I live on S.S.D.I, I don't work, I eat on food stamps, I vote Democrat- I AM THE ANTICHRIST !!! I am the loathsome vomit that coagulates on the dirt, filthy bathroom floor. I am the same as a filthy, dirty horrible shack that crackers on methamphetamines have up in the Appalachian Mountains. I AM THE ANTICHRIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awoon

I admit I AM THE ANTICHRIST !!! For all people that hate African-Americans, gay folks, transgender folks. Asian folks, Mexicans- I AM WORSE THAN ANY OF THEM !! I live on S.S.D.I, I don't work, I eat on food stamps, I vote Democrat- I AM THE ANTICHRIST !!! I am the loathsome vomit that coagulates on the dirt, filthy bathroom floor. I am the same as a filthy, dirty horrible shack that crackers on methamphetamines have up in the Appalachian Mountains. I AM THE ANTICHRIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need Jesus.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm a neo-Marxist communist. I am very pro-drug. I even sing the praises of Lucifer. My case worker wants to get my on SSDI. I'm also a free-thinking artist. I'm also an Aspie, which means I can potentially be very brutal in my bluntness (especially in real life, where I do not have time to consider what I am saying). I often am considered to be cold and calloused.
And a church transformer blew as I passed by!

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

You're doing it wrong. You need to get yourself a nice suit and clean up. Work on the personal charisma.

You have to be a sociopath. Work on your people skills so you can soothe the norms.

You can do it!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I've been wondering: Am I the Antichrist ? Many people must think that. After all, I started a new religion for disabled people, I respect Jesus as a mentally ill man but I don't believe he is god, e.t.c . So I was wondering if I AM THE ANTICHRIST ?!

One meaning of Antichrist (arguably the "right" one) is "anyone who is not a Christian", so I suppose you are. Welcome. Have you tasted the orange juice?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been wondering: Am I the Antichrist ? Many people must think that. After all, I started a new religion for disabled people, I respect Jesus as a mentally ill man but I don't believe he is god, e.t.c . So I was wondering if I AM THE ANTICHRIST ?!
I might be more antichrister than you are cuz I started 2 religions:
1) Born Again Pedestrianism - It's for people without a religion, but need one to put on hospital admission forms. (Yes, they accept this one.)
2) Revoltifarianism - it's for....uh....why not?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I might be more antichrister than you are cuz I started 2 religions:
1) Born Again Pedestrianism - It's for people without a religion, but need one to put on hospital admission forms. (Yes, they accept this one.)
2) Revoltifarianism - it's for....uh....why not?

Pedestrianism? Sounds...erm...exhausting. You might want to look into this new sect: Pedantrism.