• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I The Antichrist ?

Paranoid Android

I've been wondering: Am I the Antichrist ? Many people must think that. After all, I started a new religion for disabled people, I respect Jesus as a mentally ill man but I don't believe he is god, e.t.c . So I was wondering if I AM THE ANTICHRIST ?!

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I've been wondering: Am I the Antichrist ? Many people must think that. After all, I started a new religion for disabled people, I respect Jesus as a mentally ill man but I don't believe he is god, e.t.c . So I was wondering if I AM THE ANTICHRIST ?!
no

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

yes

dust1n

Zindīq

maybe

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, according to St John:

1 John 2:18-22, AV.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Paranoid Android

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So, how do I contact Satan ? I want an army of demons (lol) to conquer the Earth. How many babies do I sacrifice to get a legion of Satanic demons ? 100 ? 500 ?

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
So, how do I contact Satan ? I want an army of demons (lol) to conquer the Earth. How many babies do I sacrifice to get a legion of Satanic demons ? 100 ? 500 ?

I believe none; Satan is at God's command. Sorry! ;)

Last edited:

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

You're job is to sow discord and tempt non believers. You may not have a lot of direct power, alas.

Good Luck! Rootin' for ya!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Myself I see the Christ Consciousness as or own true inner Being, Christ is just a label for it, so if you see yourself as just a mind body organism and don't realize the true inner nature, then yes, you are the anti-Christ, just as there are many of them.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Going by that, I am an antichrist. What a comforting thought. And I gave Jesus so much respect.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Nope, you're not even on the top ten list.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

No, - but you are interesting. :p

Awoon

if you wanna be AC (Anti Christ) then others can be DC (Da Christ).

AHHHH HA HA HA HA LOL LOL