• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All about Buttons*

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I'm following the crowd, I want to feel important, so ask me stuff about myself! :D

Anything you want to know about me, I'll answer... unless it's about what happened last summer... no one knows what i did last summer, and no one will find out!

So yeah, feel free to get to know more about me. ;) I know ya wanna!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Halcyon said:
Why Pandas? Seriously...

:badger:
Because they're Amelia's animal... and I love Milli :)

She's a big influence in my life :D

I'd ask you "why badgers" .... but this isnt your thread :p

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Is your panda potty trained?
well yeah, but I'm getting there... so far I'm still at the litter box stage :)

... well, them and Depends....

CRANBERRRY!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
What do you want to do professionally after college?
I haven't decided.... Preferrably something where I wouldn't be behind a corporate desk all day.

I've thought about writing, or working to be a professor of Philosophy... (that would be so cool!) *shrugs* I dunno what I want to do yet. I have some time to figure it out :)

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
If I were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
zombieharlot said:
If I were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?
No, you aren't cupid :)

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Buttons* said:
killer robot Ashlotron needs no body O_O

I've heard you can use teh intarwebz to possess everyday electrical appliances and cause them to turn on their erstwhile owners in a decisive show of robotic strength.

Is this true?

Faint

Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? And what genre would the movie be?

(I suddenly really like large font sizes!)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Revasser said:
I've heard you can use teh intarwebz to possess everyday electrical appliances and cause them to turn on their erstwhile owners in a decisive show of robotic strength.

Is this true?
It's as true as true can be O_O

GRWAR!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Faint said:
Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? And what genre would the movie be?

(I suddenly really like large font sizes!)
...Well... how about Christina Ricci?

CoMeDy, even though I'm not that funny! :D

.... it'd be a subtle comedy....

lunamoth

Will to love
Is it true that over the summer you were assimilated by the Borg and your new name is Six of Seven?