• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All about Buttons*

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
How are you finding it, sharing a small room at university after living in your country mansion?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Is it true that the religion you started of Choodianism crumbled because you embezzled all the cupcakes?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Halcyon said:
How are you finding it, sharing a small room at university after living in your country mansion?
I like it a lot :)

The only thing that's slightly awkward is when I decide to use my litter box... my room mate doesn't really think that's normal... but what does she know? :p

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Buttons* said:
I like it a lot :)

The only thing that's slightly awkward is when I decide to use my litter box... my room mate doesn't really think that's normal... but what does she know? :p
I thought you might have a problem with that.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Is it true that the religion you started of Choodianism crumbled because you embezzled all the cupcakes?
....:panda: ...... :cupcake: ..........:panda:.......

.....nooooo >.> <.<

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Booko said:
:faint:

How do you feel being a new auntie?

When are you coming to Atlanta to see your new niece or nephew? :D
.... well.... i didn't realize that I was a new auntie O_O

cool though, i guess when I have some time off... which would be never.....:)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Halcyon said:
I thought you might have a problem with that.
yeah... you were right, i should have learned to use a toilet years ago.... its a shame i dont listen to people more often....

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Which experience was more powerful in your life:
  • Doing the Hokey Pokey for the first time
  • Discovering your panda-ness?