• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam Has No Nipples.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1148124 said:
Eris and Eros. For many men, the nipples are still an erogenous zone. Where would Eve attach the nipple clips during S&M otherwise?

*blows trollish coffee out of nose*

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
sistine-chapel.jpg

You can clearly see that the uncircumsized Adam has both nipples and a belly button.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Bacterial bank, to 'reboot' the gut with beneficial bacteria after these have been wahed out from a bout of cholera or dysentery, according to an article in the Journal of Theoretical Biology.
Fine, yall have convinced me. God is perfect so God created us perfectly. :sarcastic

+Xausted

Heh, I just had a thought on this very bizare topic. If someone today was born without nipples (people are born without loads of the normal body bits, so this could happen) would that signify that they were divenly sent from God? Also what about people who loose their nipples through cosmetic surgery - could that signify that the are the modern prophets? :D

Tau

Heh, I just had a thought on this very bizare topic. If someone today was born without nipples (people are born without loads of the normal body bits, so this could happen) would that signify that they were divenly sent from God? Also what about people who loose their nipples through cosmetic surgery - could that signify that the are the modern prophets? :D

So if I have a nipple ectomy you will all bow down and worship me as your new messiah?

I'l book an appointment with Dr Nick asap...

+Xausted

So if I have a nipple ectomy you will all bow down and worship me as your new messiah?

I'l book an appointment with Dr Nick asap...
lol, I don't even believe in my own existence some days, let alone a Divine one

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It does happen. It is rare but the condition known as Athelia.

(I learned about this condition when a friend of mine was taking a painting class, painting female nudes. He couldn’t paint nipples, so all of his paintings suffered from this condition.)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Hmm I can picture the old ladies' expressions on the bus....in fact I think if one were to attempt that particular cultural idiosyncracy in Britain one would stand a fair chance of getting a swift beating and then be promptly arrested, all is perception.

I can only imagine....a father might be called "pervert." :D Like you said, it because of the cultural differences. :)

+Xausted

I am much more concerned with what looks like a small child with his back to us, very near Gods nether regions....what is going on there I wonder?

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am much more concerned with what looks like a small child with his back to us, very near Gods nether regions....what is going on there I wonder?

Shoot, he's surrounded by fat little cherubs all around him, wearing a billowy pink shirt, he's nippin', and he's reaching for a naked man with a limp wrist and a tiny penis. This is one ODD picture. Makes you wonder what Michelangelo really thought of God. ;)