• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abrahamic God

The Anointed

Because I believe in the teaching I cultivate. Just like you believe in the proof of science.
The teaching of spiritual practice lead to wisdom from within each one of us who practice, this wisdom leads to deeper understanding of the teaching, that again leads to no doubt in the teaching.

If you want to think it is just fantasy, so be it. I have no need to try to change your view or understanding of spiritual practice. To me it is a personal journey.

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the supposed Big Bang, was pure electromagnetic energy, which, IMO, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch.

If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy, which has neither beginning or end, that has become this seemingly material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] has become, the collective consciousness of all that it is.

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

All matter can be and is reconverted to the eternal energy from which it was created, and Flesh and blood, does not inherit eternity.

You should ask Mitty, what it believes that the eternal energy which has become all that exists, should be called.
Not that you can expect a sensible answer, if any answer at all.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end.

Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this apparent material universe at the time of the supposed Big Bang, was pure electromagnetic energy, which, IMO, was spewed out of a WHITE HOLE, in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch.

If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy, which has neither beginning or end, that has become this seemingly material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] has become, the collective consciousness of all that it is.

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

All matter can be and is reconverted to the eternal energy from which it was created, and Flesh and blood, does not inherit eternity.

You should ask Mitty, what it believes that the eternal energy which has become all that exists, should be called.
Not that you can expect a sensible answer, if an answer at all.
I have no reason to ask him more questions :)

Mitty

Yea! Poor devil, everyone eventually gets bored with his ridiculous uneducated questions.

Not that you can expect a sensible answer, if any answer at all.
And do you believe that the universe is just a fantasy?

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Not that you can expect a sensible answer, if an answer at all.

Energy is not eternal it was not always present, it came from change.

Change is always apparent in speaking the science information, for change is inferred in all science formulas. Otherwise one symbol only would exist which would claim to be the total explanation of everything.

Diversity is the total explanation of everything, so evolution is the law, that variations exist due to cause and effect, another science stated law.

We live on a stone planet, how many other bodies that you look at in just our Universe are the exact same as Earth?

Science wisdom....advice first as a human living inside of a spatial filled in gas mass, consciousness for a bio life form, is not consciousness for any other status.

Science once looked at a vision of a nearly ended Earth UFO Sun attack conversion where the spatial vacuum and water mass had saved Earth. Holes were the first instance of change to mass/energy as matter.

Water to the psyche was secondary to the hole and the transfer of matter/energy into the hole. Water filled in the hole. So he then looked at a mountain ^ peak in vision above that water line....yet in reality the mountain peak he perused was already removed, the water mass already transferred to the atmosphere in evaporation and the UFO attack gone.

Science history to ponder a thesis and then destroy all life on Earth which is what the science formula and answer owns.

Today in transmitted extra amassed ufo DISPERSED RADIATION radio wave feed back information that he never knew, what is released in destruction, seeing natural is sealed in natural form, held in a sealed natural mass is what he became aware of. Even said to everyone I will finally understand what binds/holds everything together. Yet the information is given as everything, science converted is torn apart.

That is the human male group mentality that is being supported today claiming highest human intelligence, which was maths prophecised to be the Destroyer mentality from original after the ICE Age male human science psyche to the modern day science psyche discussing and detailing all historic male caused by science changes geo physical and archaeological to Earth.

Equals to males....I will take matter from Earth as mass and by information from the atmospheric gases, convert a huge energy/gas (spirit in science) into the same presence as the atmosphere. Meanwhile Earth as stone is nothing like the gases of the atmosphere....so the atmospheric wisdom, the Heavenly body then changes to equals the radiation mass he utilises for conversion/destruction and transfer/transformation in Earth mass science.

How he destroys life by claiming that Earth Heavens should be like the bodies out in space, when Earth is nothing like the bodies out in space.

Mitty

I have no reason to ask him more questions :)
So what questions have you ever asked me, and why can't you tell us why the ten commandments did not apply to Abraham ot to Adam's grandmother if you claim that they weren't man made?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So what questions have you ever asked me, and why can't you tell us why the ten commandments did not apply to Abraham ot to Adam's grandmother if you claim that they weren't man made?
The ten commandments was given to Moses on mount Sinai, that was long after both Adam and Abraham as far as I know so the new law was for Moses and his people.

Before the ten commandments there was the old testament, when the new law was given the new testament started,

Mitty

The ten commandments was given to Moses on mount Sinai, that was long after both Adam and Abraham as far as I know so the new law was for Moses and his people.

Before the ten commandments there was the old testament, when the new law was given the new testament started,
Whoosh Whoosh!!!

In other words the ten commandments etc are just man-made since they didn't apply to Abraham or to Adam's grandmother.

Mitty

:confused:huh?

How did you get to that conclusion?
WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!

Do you have any actual evidence that the ten commandments aren't just man-made, given that they didn't apply to Abraham or to Adam's grandmother?
Or are you claiming to be a god?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!

Do you have any actual evidence that the ten commandments aren't just man-made, given that they didn't apply to Abraham or to Adam's grandmother?
Or are you claiming to be a god?
They were given to Moses on mount Sinai, as it is written in the Bible you claim to have read.

Question: when did I claimed to be a God?

Mitty

They were given to Moses on mount Sinai, as it is written in the Bible you claim to have read.
WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!

But do you have any actual evidence for that claim, or is that just imaginative words in a book, given that the ten commandments didn't apply to Abraham or Adam's grandmother? Which is why it wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to kill his son as a blood sacrifice, or to eat him, or to sexually assault him. And why it wasn't morally wrong for Cain(an) to kill his brother Abel.

WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!

But do you have any actual evidence for that claim, or is that just imaginative words in a book, given that the ten commandments didn't apply to Abraham or Adam's grandmother? Which is why it wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to kill his son as a blood sacrifice, or to eat him, or to sexually assault him. And why it wasn't morally wrong for Cain(an) to kill his brother Abel.

WHOOSH WHOOSH!!!
I will stop answering your questions now, you do not answer mine, so I see no point having a conversation with my self here.

If you don't believe in the Bible or any of the teachings, that is of course not a problem, I wish you all well. But I have nothing more to add to this thread. No need to ask me more question I this thread Mitty.

Mitty

I will stop answering your questions now, you do not answer mine, so I see no point having a conversation with my self here.
If you don't believe in the Bible or any of the teachings, that is of course not a problem, I wish you all well. But I have nothing more to add to this thread. No need to ask me more question I this thread Mitty.
In other words you have no actual evidence to support your claim that the ten commandments are not just man-made, even though they didn't apply to Abraham or Adam's grandmother.

And which question which you asked haven't I answered, or did you just make that up too?

Last edited:

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I answer atheists too, but yes sometime they make me frustrated too. But I try my best to be a God person and not get mad. I noticed my own fault in the last month and trying to become better, that means to answer atheists too in a better why then I did before.
You are a kind person! I’m sure YHWH / Jehovah notices you! No doubt that His Son Jesus does, too!

Mitty

You are a kind person! I’m sure YHWH / Jehovah notices you! No doubt that His Son Jesus does, too!
But can YHWH / Jehovah explain why the ten commandments didn't apply to Abraham or to Adam's grandmother, and why it therefore wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to kill his son as a blood sacrifice, or for Cain(an) to kill his brother Abel?

Last edited:

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
But can YHWH / Jehovah explain why the ten commandments didn't apply to Abraham to Adam's grandmother, and why it therefore wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to kill his son as a blood sacrifice, or for Cain(an) to kill his brother Abel?
First of all, Abraham didn’t. Jehovah stopped him.

Regarding Cain, it was morally wrong what he did. Jehovah God did warn him, but let Cain make his own choice, as He does with all of us.

And the Mosaic Law was instituted for the Israelites to follow, not the rest of mankind. (Although the benefits in obeying the 10, at least, are clearly seen.)