• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abrahamic God

The Anointed

First of all, Abraham didn’t. Jehovah stopped him.

Regarding Cain, it was morally wrong what he did. Jehovah God did warn him, but let Cain make his own choice, as He does with all of us.

And the Mosaic Law was instituted for the Israelites to follow, not the rest of mankind. (Although the benefits in obeying the 10, at least, are clearly seen.)

It shouldn't take you too long to realise that you're wasting your time talking to one who cannot answer any question, but can ask millions.

Mitty

First of all, Abraham didn’t. Jehovah stopped him.
But it wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to kill his son as commanded since the ten commandments didn't apply to him and were therefore obviously just man-made.

Regarding Cain, it was morally wrong what he did. Jehovah God did warn him, but let Cain make his own choice, as He does with all of us.
But where does the bible say that Cain(an) was warned not to kill Abel and that it was morally wrong? And why wasn't Cain(an) punished for killing Abel, given that his god even protected him from retribution after he relocated to the Land of Nod and lived happily ever after with one or more Nod girls. And why wasn't it morally wrong for Noah's father to kill a young man either (Gen 4:23-24)?

And the Mosaic Law was instituted for the Israelites to follow, not the rest of mankind. (Although the benefits in obeying the 10, at least, are clearly seen.)
In other words the ten commandments etc were just man made since they didn't apply to Abraham et al, which is why it wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to have a sexual relationship with his sister Sarah and commit adultery with Hagar, or for Lot to sexually assault assault his daughters after he mocked their future husbands for wanting "to know" what two strangers were up to in Lot's house.

Last edited:

Mitty

It shouldn't take you too long to realise that you're wasting your time talking to one who cannot answer any question, but can ask millions.
In other words you still can't tell us why the ten commandments etc didn't apply to Abraham.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So what was energy before it was changed to energy?
The theme what existed before any condition, burnt was the eternal. Higher mass and higher presence has to exist first, to move through the forming of space or a space to be converted into a lower body. Eternal was how space was formed as it burst and burnt.

To theory change as a thought upon topic is about conscious awareness, the highest status a human owns.

To ask a question is to already own an answer. Where did I come from. If you did not come from somewhere else then you would not own a question to enquire so can I get back there.

The eternal states only after gases, burnt eternal, converted eternal cooled eternal filled back in empty space by a portion of space surrounding Earth did the eternal be communicated to. That theme said God O the Earth and its heavenly gained history contacted the eternal. And forced the bio spirit to move out of the eternal into the gas oxygenated/water atmosphere.

So consciously we state we came from the same place that God did historically without owning the fall of God ourselves. Why we can discuss change, for spiritually we were involved as the highest state who forced change inside of its own body.

Space is held inside of the eternal which is on the other side of space. Space separates changed/burnt eternal from natural original eternal.

When science thesis creation, they thesis creation and laws for machines, designs, formulas and inventions. Thus, we were not any of these conditions for a human cannot exist before their own self. Yet wait a minute, humans did once exist before their own selves a long time ago, as the original scientist who destroyed all life.

Subliminal memory and human natural aware advice as totally informed before choices to change exist first.

Change to a form of energy produces change to a variation of the energy with a removal of energy.

If energy cannot be removed then you could never convert if energy = energy as an answer.

Burnt and removed is also a status of energy removed. If energy states it never is totally removed back to a state of complete zero, then what was in that zero was removed completely.

For a substance to be left over to produce the realisation that what it originally came from had always existed and was simply changed by a mass.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
That's the god's choice if it doesn't want to share a beer with me.

Oh, I'm sure you can have a beer while you sit with him.. but I see it this way;

You have been offered to sit down with Warren Buffet for 1 hour where you can pick his brain with whatever question you want while you drink your beer...

Your most important question and apparently your only question is "How many beers can I have with him?" and wonder why can't you hear a knock on the door!

:facepalm:

A Vestigial Mote

Have you tried to find the explanation — sincerely?
I honestly (and I mean this in all honesty) do not think I am capable of sincerely "searching" for answers the way you seem to be insinuating I should be. Such a "search" seems like a complete farce to me, with no actual "target" being searched for, or ever acquired. It's just a game, a ruse or a fleeting trick of the emotions. It is nothing at all... and yet some treat it like it is everything - all while they are unable to produce ANYTHING of value supporting their claims that the target of their search is real. It is ridiculous.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
does monotheistic god have issues?
I read in "Comparative Religion for Dummies" that if you have many gods, when they fail you can get new ones. If you have one God/god, you're stuck with that God and have to keep everything that He/She/Its done in your decisions, like it or not.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I read in "Comparative Religion for Dummies" that if you have many gods, when they fail you can get new ones. If you have one God/god, you're stuck with that God and have to keep everything that He/She/Its done in your decisions, like it or not.

you can reject self but then there is a problem with eviction

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
So why didn't the god tell Abraham that it was naughty to have a sexual relationship with his sister Sarah and to commit adultery with Hagar? Or is that because the ten commandments etc are just man-made and didn't apply to Abraham?

Deuteronomy 27:22 Cursed is he that lies with his sister by his father or his mother: and all the people shall say, So be it.

Canaan was cursed just for looking at his naked father. Who told Canaan THAT law? Cain was cursed for killing Abel. ... Who told Cain not to? If law is only law when it's written down, then Cain and Canaan are innocent.

But what if many laws never made it to cuneiform? or got copied into books.

When did God tell the whole world not to do _,_,_,_, or they'd be drowned? Was Noah's whole world really THE whole world? Or was it only the inhabited world that Noah knew about?... the people who COULD wander past Noah's shipyard and ask him What's going on?

Mitty

Deuteronomy 27:22 Cursed is he that lies with his sister by his father or his mother: and all the people shall say, So be it.
Which is why the ten commandments etc are obviously just man-made since they didn't apply to Abraham et al or their ancestors given it wasn't morally wrong for Abraham to have a sexual relationship with his sister Sarah or for Lot to sexually assault his daughters after he mocked their future husbands and tried to pimp them when his sons-in-law wanted to know what two strangers were up to in Lot's house.

Canaan was cursed just for looking at his naked father. Who told Canaan THAT law? Cain was cursed for killing Abel. ... Who told Cain not to? If law is only law when it's written down, then Cain and Canaan are innocent.
Which is why it wasn't morally wrong for Cain(an) to kill his brother Abel given that his god even protected him from retribution when he relocated to the Land of Nod and lived happily ever after with one or more Nod girls, given that a biblical marriage is simply a personal agreement between two people to shack up together. And why it wasn't morally wrong for Noah's father to kill a young man either (Gen 4:23-24).

But what if many laws never made it to cuneiform? or got copied into books.

When did God tell the whole world not to do _,_,_,_, or they'd be drowned? Was Noah's whole world really THE whole world? Or was it only the inhabited world that Noah knew about?... the people who COULD wander past Noah's shipyard and ask him What's going on?
The bible says that the particular flood which drowned most of Noah's family and their animals was only 15 cubits high and had no effect on a nearby olive tree growing outside the flooded area (Gen 8:11), nor on our aborigines who arrived here over 50,000 years before Adam's grandmother was a girl, nor on kangaroos or sloths since they weren't native to the flooded area.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Assessing the term "Abrahamic God" it would seem to me that He/She/It suffers from multiple personality disorder. How else do you explain multiple "revelations" of scripture that are all (supposedly) about the same God, but with unique and sometimes stark differences? Especially when considering the claim in all "Abrahamic" religions that God is a powerful creator and manipulator of the universe. Oh wait... another explanation could be that it is all just made up nonsense. Hmmm...
you should google the story of the blind men and the elephant.