• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"A Final Warning...A Final Call..."

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
A Final Warning To U.S. President Donald J. Trump, The U.S. Government And A Final Call To Black People.
]

I find the Bible's Final Warning is coming and when ' they ' (powers that be) will be saying, "Peace and Security" as the 'final signal', so to speak, as the precursor before the outbreak of the great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 begins.
I find the Final Call of Matthew 24:14 is now at its ' final phase ' going out to ALL peoples today to become part of the figurative humble 'sheep'-like people of Matthew 25:31-33,37,40 now before that soon coming ' time of separation ' comes to ALL peoples living on Earth.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The world is always ending to someone, but it never does. There is prophecy always being fulfilled, but here still we are.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Any Farrakhan speech can be summed up as follows (IMHO, of course):

"Greetings... blah blah blah blah blah (forever how long he deems necessary) blah blah...Thank you."

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Is there a written summary of it somewhere?
See Post #8. It pretty much covers most of his blather. It's not like the fellow actually says anything of any importance. That some choose to listen to him is unfortunate.

Jeremiah Ames

Well, I watched it.
A bit long, but interesting.
And I find nothing that he says that I cannot believe to be true.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
See Post #8. It pretty much covers most of his blather. It's not like the fellow actually says anything of any importance. That some choose to listen to him is unfortunate.

Yeah, probably so. However, it's always been a pet peeve of mine when someone posts a video link and tells people to watch it, but they can't be arsed to write a few paragraphs to summarize the content.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I only had 30minutes, and in the first 30 minutes he only says that God will keep on chastising us till we change our ways from wrong to righteous (paraphrasing here).

My main critique would be that aside from taking an entire 30min to deliver a very vague and general warning that could have been summarised in 30 seconds is that there is nothing in such a warning which sets him apart from any other preacher.

So basically if the whole 2 hours was like that, then it is a warning Trump could have received in much shorter time anywhere else.

Doesn’t it make sense to summarise when dealing with people who have time constraints such as at the presidential level?