• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A choice between yourself and God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is God really controlling us or is God teaching us to control ourselves? Regardless of our choices, God is not going to come down here are start controlling. Further, God needs no middle men or rulers sent down to attempt to alter one's choices through force, pain, fear or intimidation.

God will never teach anyone to value those petty things mankind and religions hold so dear.

I have found no religion that really understands God. Religions claim to teach goodness, however goodness is not always what they are teaching. Religions teach more evil than you realize. When they teach you to follow instead of Thinking for yourself, they are leading you away from what God really wants for His children.

Do people make bad choices? You bet!! Is that a reason to claim them evil, hate them or get angry? Of course not! Why? God will return the actions, in time, to show what those choices really mean. When one understands all sides, intelligence will make the best choices. This also teaches us all to Love Unconditionally. After all, that is what we all want returning.

When one understands and reaches a Higher Level, there is no need for rules, control, or policing. Why not? When one understands all sides, intelligence will make the best choices. All those bad choices will no longer be viable choices simply because one understands they are not the best choices to make.

Now you can believe God sent someone down here to rule you, however look very closely. Someone truly from God will not value those petty things mankind holds so dear. God doesn't come down to threaten and intimidate your choices by convincing you something is wrong with you, you are evil, or are going to receive severe punishment. Neither will anyone truly from God.

So much is said about God that simply isn't true. Why? They do not truly know God.

People should never make beliefs more important than facts. They should never teach this. When people believe they have God's backing, they can justify anything. Yes, it's all about power, ruling, and controlling, however it's not about God!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

The Quran shares insights and doesn't want you blindly believing or trust anyone, but rather follow what you have knowledge of and seek knowledge from those with clear proofs from God.

Rulership itself is of no value except for the good you can bring people through such authority and government can bring a lot of good for people.

Government should be in the hands of God and his chosen kings and knowledgeable ones from his creation and in the hands of saints.

It should not be in the hands of ignorant people and crooks.

Bird123

I am an athist, I do not know what God are you tlking about. But do you think that all those who claimed to be the chosen representatives of this God are false?

If God is capable of creating universes, why would God need middle men? God has sent no one to tell others how God wants them to live. On the other hand, God has sent us each other to touch our lives, bring new views and new ideas to each other.

God's system of learning depends on free will. God will never ever coerce or intimidate those choices. That would undermine an important part of the system. Further, God will never ever send others to coerce or intimidate your choices for God. On the other hand, mankind has a controlling nature. Coercion and Intimidation can be seen all over the world.

There are many lessons to learn concerning ruling, controlling, coercion, and intimidation. Since our actions return to teach us what our actions really mean, it is oneself who invites such lessons until one understands how petty these things really are. Ruling, controlling, coercion, and intimidation do not lead to that Higher Level we are all walking toward. Many already know this. The rest will have to Discover this in time.

Bird123

The Quran shares insights and doesn't want you blindly believing or trust anyone, but rather follow what you have knowledge of and seek knowledge from those with clear proofs from God.

Rulership itself is of no value except for the good you can bring people through such authority and government can bring a lot of good for people.

Government should be in the hands of God and his chosen kings and knowledgeable ones from his creation and in the hands of saints.

It should not be in the hands of ignorant people and crooks.

Clear proofs from God???? Perhaps one should examine such proofs for flaws instead of accepting them as fact. Assuming words written down by mankind come from God will lead not toward God but away from God.

I have not read the entire Quran, however that which I have read had lots of threats. This alone proves it is not from God.

You have been taught to value ruling and controlling. You also have been taught to see others flawed and ignorant with a need to be controlled since they do not follow what you desire. You need to look outside this box to reveal what God is really all about.

In a multilevel classroom, one can see others learning lessons one has already learned. Is this really a reason to hate, condemn, belittle, coerce and control them? Others can also see lessons you are learning that they have already learned. Is there still and reason to hate, condemn, belittle, coerce and control them? Of course not. To do so would be to walk away from God.

God returns our actions and choices, in time, so that we can understand what our choices really mean. When one understands all sides, Intelligence will make the very best choices. Don't you see the Genius behind all this? This not only teaches us to Love Unconditionally; it teaches us what those best choices really are.

When one reaches a Higher Level of understanding and knowledge, there will be no rules or controls.

Mankind has corrupted your thinking. God isn't a Ruler. God is a Teacher!!! God is Unconditional Love!!!

Children might choose some hard lessons for themselves, however no child will be left behind nor fried in any pit of fire for eternity.

A Being capable of creating universes has to be very very smart. You are just going to have to look beyond mankind's ideas because mankind's choices are not as intelligent as you have been taught to belief. Still everyone is learning.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!!

Faith in God requires we glorify God which would make us belittle who and what we are to the degree we have failed our duty to God. Recognizing God means you see his favor overflowing and that any good you attained, you see it as a favor from him more then a praise belonging to you. While any evil you attain, you see it belong to you because you did despite his help and mercy and overflowing favor.
God wants people to worship Him in spirit and truth. John 4.24
What this means is an honest relationship and honest feelings. Its okay to be angry with God but not take it out on Him in negative ways, like swearing or deciding to indulge in sin or holding resentment. The best way to deal with anger is love and respect and honesty.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O science said man.
O time. I state a fixed mass earth O a stone ark that space travels.

I understood time as an earth concept.
O fixed held mass a God.
A sun is a God
O planet earth a God.

The God of man's science is as I stand upon it. I belong to time travel by God. The earth. Said so.

Hence only a man can claim what is god.

By his living position.

Basic human advice.

Why no man is God. Also basic human advice.

So you either accept my teaching or you are considered evil man or unholy not conscious man. Said humans.

By causes. Learnt. Human behaviour just choices that were abhorrent.

Reasoned humans after star fall earth attack had to redevelop families mutual equality. Body conscious status had changed.

Self development the practice always belonged in families life.

Science a choice isn't humans owned self development with God in natural infinite space laws.

Why gods body existed fixed held is 0. And law said zero is peace. Science practice isn't peace.

Time hence is God O by fixed held mass only was taught.

Once only heavens earth gases set alight.

If vacuum infinite law wasn't active earth would no longer own any atmosphere. Taught. As gases burn and are removed. Instant.

Suns dust fuel from stars body in a one way vacuum keeps earths heavens alight. So gas body is kept protected by vacuum void space law. On its side in space. No crossing allowed.

In natural earth law it's named the immaculate as cold clear.

Sun hence introduced light once. Time is once only. Fixed and held for earths God.

God. Taught by wise men.

Science I can change by my design technologies machine interactive heavens conditions. Design does what I want isn't God.

Proven today as temple transmitters were temple to temple.

First you notice a pyramid is not a transmitter body temple. Blew up.

Today man utilised transmitters in all new models types of his man's design.

Says to himself in full man's wisdom. I knowingly can use impose transmitter technology as a variant to his previous designs.... I had used before.

Already proven to cell biology as an unnatural introduced health problem.

Is by greedy behaviours as ignorant today as he ever was. In his cult activity.

Already informed he knew he can change earths heavens by his chosen machines design to suit just the machine...not as how or why living biology is existing.

His machine becomes used as fixed. Earths heavens is a flow form body never fixed...ever changing. Gods as an inheritor not the first term O God as natural light travel. A planet mass stone ark mass.

Bird123

Faith in God requires we glorify God which would make us belittle who and what we are to the degree we have failed our duty to God. Recognizing God means you see his favor overflowing and that any good you attained, you see it as a favor from him more then a praise belonging to you. While any evil you attain, you see it belong to you because you did despite his help and mercy and overflowing favor.

The Atheist on the other hand, he tends to not want to be at fault for not seeing God. Consequently, it must be God's fault and not evil on part of the Atheist. More over God being all powerful should make the world according to the desires of the Atheist. If he has not, and will not, he is evil.

If God exists, the Atheist tells himself, then heaven would be the destiny they will enter, no matter. This while people who have faith in God are ever afraid of hell and losing their faith in God from sins.

In short, the Atheist has chosen to glorify themselves, while the believers seek God's forgiveness and belittle themselves in themselves and glorify God's Majesty and Glory in themselves.

Do you really think God wants His children to belittle themselves? This does not sound like God to me.

If God is Unconditional Love, why would what atheists or anybody else believe or not believe matter? It would not!! It has never ever been about beliefs with God. On the other hand beliefs matter to religion because beliefs are all that religion has.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If God owns no image just O rock held.

It's cold sealed in law I finite space mass.

As immaculate earth gas heavens in space infinite mass law is clear.

No image.

O image first body is God.

Space infinite law human life image cell is also gods o.

So said the wisest men of natural life's protection on earth in law.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If God is Unconditional Love, why would what atheists or anybody else believe or not believe matter?
Life would be a cosmic joke and not matter, so yeah true. But God judges and tests us to see who choose to be. And God does not know who will choose to be, but is trying us to see who will be patient and rely on him and strive in his path.

Bird123

Life would be a cosmic joke and not matter, so yeah true. But God judges and tests us to see who choose to be. And God does not know who will choose to be, but is trying us to see who will be patient and rely on him and strive in his path.
Do you even hear yourself? God does not know??????? Isn't that the only way you can make your beliefs fit?

How about this? God does know all the kiddies will make it given enough lessons. God knows that since everyone is different that they will learn at different rates but that doesn't matter. God knows there is way too much to learn in one mere lifetime so there will be as many physical lifetimes until the learning is complete. God knows returning our choices and actions back to everyone will allow everyone first hand experience to learn what the best choices really are. God knows by allowing free choice everything one wants to Discover will be Discovered. God knows by returning our choices and actions that all the kiddies will learn to Love Unconditionally because that is the basis of those best choices. God knows it has never been a contest of who is better. God knows it's about creating the Best kiddies throughout diversity. God knows it has never ever been about God. God knows it has always been about His Children. God knows that is why this physical universe exists at all.

GOD KNOWS!!!! Who else knows???

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
More over God being all powerful should make the world according to the desires of the Atheist. If he has not, and will not, he is evil.

If God exists, the Atheist tells himself, then heaven would be the destiny they will enter, no matter. This while people who have faith in God are ever afraid of hell and losing their faith in God from sins.

In short, the Atheist has chosen to glorify themselves, ..
We hav no demands on God because we believe none such entity exists. We are satisfied with what world we have.
Similarly, we do not believe in existence of heaven. We know after death what we are composed with disintegrates.
We do not glorify ourselves. Living organisms have their life spans. All humans get born (Glory to our parents, no God involved in the proess), procreate and die.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

The Atheist on the other hand, he tends to not want to be at fault for not seeing God. Consequently, it must be God's fault and not evil on part of the Atheist. More over God being all powerful should make the world according to the desires of the Atheist. If he has not, and will not, he is evil.

In short, the Atheist has chosen to glorify themselves, while the believers seek God's forgiveness and belittle themselves in themselves and glorify God's Majesty and Glory in themselves.
One of the main reasons I became atheist is because God who supposedly made us all and his followers who worship only God condemn the rest and majority of the world instead of cohabitating with them. Then they mark what they really don't like as evil which again is a majority of the world and something their god allows to exist. Glad to see nothing has changed and I'll be staying Atheist and supporting all of Humanity no matter their Ethnicity, Religion or Status.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you even hear yourself? God does not know??????? Isn't that the only way you can make your beliefs fit?

How about this? God does know all the kiddies will make it given enough lessons. God knows that since everyone is different that they will learn at different rates but that doesn't matter. God knows there is way too much to learn in one mere lifetime so there will be as many physical lifetimes until the learning is complete. God knows returning our choices and actions back to everyone will allow everyone first hand experience to learn what the best choices really are. God knows by allowing free choice everything one wants to Discover will be Discovered. God knows by returning our choices and actions that all the kiddies will learn to Love Unconditionally because that is the basis of those best choices. God knows it has never been a contest of who is better. God knows it's about creating the Best kiddies throughout diversity. God knows it has never ever been about God. God knows it has always been about His Children. God knows that is why this physical universe exists at all.

GOD KNOWS!!!! Who else knows???

The thing is given infinite lives to get right makes life meaningless even if were to achieve the good result. It means the lives we got wrong are almost as if they are not account for.

However, as the Quran properly shows, if we break the promise the first time and fail the first test, going back whether we remember or not, will make us fail future tests. This is because now we are burdened with serious crimes while we started off with a clean slate, which was our chance.

And this is because the passing of tests in this world primarily is about truthfulness. If we break being truthful and die as liars, we will lie to ourselves over and over again, and we won't reform.

The other way is to remember everything on day of judgment and come to life with that memory, but then God is no longer unseen, and we can't do good in this scenario as God is too manifest and it will be purely out of fear and want of reward with no element of faith and love of God.

But aside from that it's evil for God to deal with the ones who set aright and the mischief havoc creators on earth, the good and the evil, the pious and wicked in the same way. He can't equate the two.

You say it was never about who is better, but that means God doesn't reward goodness and doesn't care for it. Does not sound right. Sounds like you are making loving virtue as an evil thing.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One of the main reasons I became atheist is because God who supposedly made us all and his followers who worship only God condemn the rest and majority of the world instead of cohabitating with them. Then they mark what they really don't like as evil which again is a majority of the world and something their god allows to exist. Glad to see nothing has changed and I'll be staying Atheist and supporting all of Humanity no matter their Ethnicity, Religion or Status.
This is the empathy stance. But it's not a reason to be an atheist, I was a Deist/New Age type person, and convinced myself there is no hell out of empathy.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
This is the empathy stance. But it's not a reason to be an atheist, I was a Deist/New Age type person, and convinced myself there is no hell out of empathy.
You have your beliefs and I have mine, I can accept yours why do you need to impose yours on me. If your God exists, I would have been made by him for his purpose and that purpose could very well be atheism. Why do you get to decide it is not. In your belief not everyone is supposed to go to heaven, and your God made it that way.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You have your beliefs and I have mine, I can accept yours why do you need to impose yours on me. If your God exists, I would have been made by him for his purpose and that purpose could very well be atheism. Why do you get to decide it is not. In your belief not everyone is supposed to go to heaven, and your God made it that way.
What do you mean by imposing?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do you get to decide it is not. In your belief not everyone is supposed to go to heaven, and your God made it that way.
I sought proofs from God and found them. I don't decide what his judgment is, I just submit to it.

Bird123

The thing is given infinite lives to get right makes life meaningless even if were to achieve the good result. It means the lives we got wrong are almost as if they are not account for.

However, as the Quran properly shows, if we break the promise the first time and fail the first test, going back whether we remember or not, will make us fail future tests. This is because now we are burdened with serious crimes while we started off with a clean slate, which was our chance.

And this is because the passing of tests in this world primarily is about truthfulness. If we break being truthful and die as liars, we will lie to ourselves over and over again, and we won't reform.

The other way is to remember everything on day of judgment and come to life with that memory, but then God is no longer unseen, and we can't do good in this scenario as God is too manifest and it will be purely out of fear and want of reward with no element of faith and love of God.

But aside from that it's evil for God to deal with the ones who set aright and the mischief havoc creators on earth, the good and the evil, the pious and wicked in the same way. He can't equate the two.

You say it was never about who is better, but that means God doesn't reward goodness and doesn't care for it. Does not sound right. Sounds like you are making loving virtue as an evil thing.
Where does condemning get you? How does it really serve you? Do you really think it generates goodness or does it teach something else?

Is life really meaningless? Life is the education of God's children. Do you really think being educated is meaningless? You must think so since your condemning necessity will never fit. When your education is near completion, your view will be much different.

Do you really think one never learns that lying is not a viable choice to make regardless of how many times one lies?

Each will decide for themselves what the best choices really are from learning when their choices and actions return. Your attempt to control the actions of another will bring insight when you are the one others are trying to control. Being on the receiving end of judging, condemning, controlling and all those petty things mankind holds do dear will teach you these things are not the best choices.

Which is better: 1. Seeing and nurturing the goodness in others, teaching Unconditional Love and Kindness, Guiding others to a Higher Level above the petty things mankind holds so dear. OR 2, Condemning, Controlling, Threatening, demanding pay back, being angry, hateful and upset thereby teaching others to value the petty things mankind holds so dear?

Which will return the best results? Don't you think God has already figured all this out? Perhaps your test is thinking rather than following blindly valuing the petty things mankind is teaching you.

Perhaps when one stops hating and condemning evil, one can concentrate on fixing evil. The problem will not go away until it is fixed. Frying the kiddies isn't the same as fixing them. Concentrate on fixing rather than hating, threatening, and condemning. See how your results will change. It's never too late to pass the Real test in front of you. It's not about others. It's what you choose to do that counts!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Faith in God requires we glorify God which would make us belittle who and what we are to the degree we have failed our duty to God.

For this to be even hypothetically true one has to accept a very specific and unhealthy take on "god" as part of the premise.

I honestly can't think of any real or fictional person for whom this would be advisable.

Recognizing God means you see his favor overflowing and that any good you attained, you see it as a favor from him more then a praise belonging to you. While any evil you attain, you see it belong to you because you did despite his help and mercy and overflowing favor.

Pretty dangerous attitude.

The Atheist on the other hand, he tends to not want to be at fault for not seeing God.

No, not the atheists that actually exist outside of make-scare fables. Atheists are indeed atheists. We do not bother with plans to protect against "fault for not seeing god", whatever that might mean.

Consequently, it must be God's fault and not evil on part of the Atheist.

If those are the sole two options? Then definitely, since the second is pure fantasy. Where would this "evil on the part of the atheist" even come from?

To be fair, for an atheist "god's fault" is fantasy as well, so there is that.

More over God being all powerful should make the world according to the desires of the Atheist.

If we expected a god to make a world in any way, shape or form we would not be atheists in the first place. I have to assume that you are forcing an exagerated reading from what was originally an argument against the existence of some gods. Reinterpreting that as a demand is inverting the whole flow of logic and creates nonsense.

If he has not, and will not, he is evil.

Indeed. Which is why we do not bother with those gods.

If God exists, the Atheist tells himself, then heaven would be the destiny they will enter, no matter.

There is indeed a logical inconsistency in those god-conceptions that make some sort of sin out of atheism. But that is evidence against the existence of those gods, not some sort of juridical argument.

This while people who have faith in God are ever afraid of hell and losing their faith in God from sins.

That is not faith, just fear. It has negative religious worth.

In short, the Atheist has chosen to glorify themselves,

Uh, what? Where do you get that from?

while the believers seek God's forgiveness and belittle themselves in themselves and glorify God's Majesty and Glory in themselves.

A certain variety of believers does. And that is quite dangerous and unhealthy, to say nothing of antireligious.