• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you read Quran neutrally?

mahasn ebn sawresho

I did read a part of this book and i am reading qoran.i bliveing evry one of words in this book
This is a big problem
Offers advice you can read many books even know what Islam
When the human stomach where the disease doctors advise him to one type of food
But the sound stomach accept all cuisines
It's designed to sound
The same logic applies to the mind

mahasn ebn sawresho

Also @ friend q konn
Quran is primarily a verbal Message/Recitation from G-d in Arabic, as a secondary measure it was also committed to writing and is available in a book form, in both forms it has reached us in its pristine form one supporting the other without any change
Where I studied this ??
Who is your knowledge that the Koran invite verbal ??
You do not understand the Koran
Qara written in the reserved plates in the sky
This means that it is not a verbal message but a written editorial message
But you say that the Koran has not changed
Is the word of improper
Because the Muslim Caliph Uthman Ibn Affan burned thirty transcript from the Koran?
And keep a copy of one
And also the word of God in the Koran changed in twenty years
It is called a duplicator and copied in the Koran?
Do you consider that changing the words of God during the twenty years he did not talk constant change ????
The version that you think it has not changed
You do not know the truth
Original copy written in Arabic letters free points
It was put points in the life of the Umayyad caliph Marwan Ibn Abdul Malik
And the problem of drip big problemI appreciate the example
Alaba symbols
Could become V
And it could become J
If you do not lay it clear points
I hope that the decline in the Koranic version without points and know the truth

mahasn ebn sawresho

1. Quran is authored by G-d, not by the prophet Muhammad, hence it has the same systems of its arrangement as the Universe has been arranged. If one understands the arrangements of Sun, Moon, Stars, Earth, Galaxies, Mountains ,rivers, deserts, valleys, forests, plains; then one can understand the arrangement of Quran; as all of them have been created by Him. If one does not understand the arrangement of the Universe and its units; then one is excused if he does not understand the arrangement of Quran. Universe is created by G-d and the Message/Recitation/Quran is authored by Him.
This talk again
I do not know where you studied this ???
Koran came this way
It is written in the books of the Old Muslims
Here's some of it

According to a biography of Ibn Hisham "Biography of the Prophet," which is the oldest and healthiest wrote biography, in the first volume, titled "Khadija exam and proof guardian," the following: Khadija Mohammed said You can not tell me you so that this comes to you when it comes to you? Yes, he said to her, and when he came he told her, she said to him then sit on the left Fajozy, did she said to him do you see now? He said yes, she said to him and sit down with turning on the right femoral did what she said to him humiliated Do you see it? He said yes, Vthsart and dropped the veil and the Messenger of Allah was sitting in her lap !!! She told him, Do you still see it, O Muhammad? He said to her no, and she said to him proved to preach swear that he is not an angel and a demon because he ashamed of view, even if the devil had not shame. The same story is completely listed for each adult Muslim historians remind them
In fact, other
The Quran is contrary to logic in the order of any known book
Because the Koran written in a style small sura
Sura any that have less number of verses
And so on
It violates the logic style
And also one sura topics include contradictory and are not related to organizing coordinator
Do you think that the universe formatted this way that are contrary to logic and reason ???

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I believe it made a difference to me. I learned that Arabic does not have to use an article like "the" or "a" and does not have to include a verb to equate two nouns. For instance book red would be translated the book is red. So when the Qu'ranic text said God His Son it became easy for me to see that it should be translated God is His Son instead of what translators have given us.
It does help to know Quran better by knowing Arabic. In fact by learning meaning of Quran it is easier to know Arabic, about 2500 root words are to be learnt, not a big task, no compulsion however, whatsoever. Quran is not a voluminous Recitation.
Regards

mahasn ebn sawresho

It does help to know Quran better by knowing Arabic. In fact by learning meaning of Quran it is easier to know Arabic, about 2500 root words are to be learnt, not a big task, no compulsion however, whatsoever. Quran is not a voluminous Recitation.
Regards

All translations to the Koran are false
And trying to get away from the literal translation
For example, the word **** and ****
Comes in multiple meanings
The first sense of the marriage contract
In some Alayan be a verb meaning sexual
And also the word vagina
And translated variously
So Translations are not honest to the words of the KoranAnd the word Sly and plotted
And feline
There wrap the original textIt forms of deception
When you say Lord, Lord Almcherqin Amorbin
Translation is particularly
But when you return to the Arab
You know there's Sunrise number two
And setting the number two
But science denies this

There is no sunrise number two
The sun and the earth revolves fixed
That is why there deceive and mislead in Translations
The intention to give the impression that the Qur'an is a great book, but the origin is full of errors and Allantqdhat and words that can not be pronounced to the book because it is incompatible with good taste

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

What was the method of studying Quran that one adopted? That would tell if it was neutral.
What is your reflection/undersanding on the following:

The Holy Quran : Chapter 1: Al-Fatihah
(Translation in English, for Arabic Text one may click the link at the end.)

[1:1]In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[1:2]All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds,
[1:3]The Gracious, the Merciful,
[1:4]Master of the Day of Judgment.
[1:5]Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.
[1:6]Guide us in the right path —
[1:7]The path of those on whom Thou hast bestowedThyblessings, those who have not incurredThydispleasure, and those who have not gone astray.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=1
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
There is an advice in Quran/Recitation to everybody to read it neutrally, only then one could ascertain its meaning correctly.
[16:98]Whoso acts righteously, whether male or female, and is a believer, We will surely grant him a pure life; and We will surely bestow on such their reward according to the best of their works.
[16:99]And when thou recitest the Qur’an, seek refuge with Allah from Satan the rejected.
[16:100]Surely, he has no power over those who believe and who put their trust in their Lord.
[16:101]His power is only over those who make friends with him and who set up equals to Him.
[16:102]And when We bring one Sign in place of another — and Allah knows best what He reveals — they say, ‘Thou art but a fabricator.’ Nay, but most of them know not.
[16:103]Say, ‘The Spirit of holiness has brought it down from thy Lord with truth, that He may strengthen those who believe, and as a guidance and glad tidings for Muslims.’

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=16&verse=98
Quran favours reading it neutrally with an open mind and heart.

Those who don't do it, they cannot get it correctly:
[2:11] In their hearts was a disease, and Allah has increased their disease to them; and for them is a grievous punishment because they lied.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=2&verse=10
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

What was the method of studying Quran that one adopted? That would tell if it was neutral.
What is your reflection/undersanding on the following:

The Holy Quran : Chapter 1: Al-Fatihah
(Translation in English, for Arabic Text one may click the link at the end.)

[1:1]In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[1:2]All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds,
[1:3]The Gracious, the Merciful,
[1:4]Master of the Day of Judgment.
[1:5]Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.
[1:6]Guide us in the right path —
[1:7]The path of those on whom Thou hast bestowedThyblessings, those who have not incurredThydispleasure, and those who have not gone astray.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=1
Regards

Did the friends here note as to how naturally the verses of chapter Al-Fatihag are connected with one another.
Regards

Milton Platt

I think a book contain: Economical guides, Historical stories, Scientifical provisions, Political issues, Ethical awareness, total view of life and human future and last but not least very clear view of God and his adjectives.. I think that book need at least one time (Neutral) reading without pre-concepts from media or anything else.

So, did you read Quran as a book neutrally?

Obviously you did not.......

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
moegypt said:
I think a book contain: Economical guides, Historical stories, Scientifical provisions, Political issues, Ethical awareness, total view of life and human future and last but not least very clear view of God and his adjectives.. I think that book need at least one time (Neutral) reading without pre-concepts from media or anything else.
Obviously you did not.......
Did you read Quran from cover to cover and without pre-concepts neutrally?
Regards

Milton Platt

moegypt said:

Did you read Quran from cover to cover and without pre-concepts neutrally?
Regards

That would be utterly impossible for anyone to do unless they have never heard of the Quran or the religion surrounding it. I know of nobody on the planet in that position. It is especially true of those who have been already swayed in their ideas by growing up within the religion. Their views would be the most slanted....the furthest from "neutral". What you are asking in absurd. Why would you ask that of others when those within the religion are incapable of doing it?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Islam does not believe in reason and wisdom
The Muslim does not believe in the mind also
Obvious example is
When Muhammad married the wife of his adopted son
Old and was more than fifty years
Reason and wisdom rejects this kind of marriage
But the Muslim mind provides evidence contrary to reason and wisdom
Greetings

I don't believe God told him to marry her so Islam has nothing to do with it. It boils down to the sinfulness of men.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
That would be utterly impossible for anyone to do unless they have never heard of the Quran or the religion surrounding it. I know of nobody on the planet in that position. It is especially true of those who have been already swayed in their ideas by growing up within the religion. Their views would be the most slanted....the furthest from "neutral". What you are asking in absurd. Why would you ask that of others when those within the religion are incapable of doing it?
Please don't be agitated and angry. Nobody is forcing one, it is just a suggestion. It is good to be neutral. Right?
Regards

Milton Platt

Please don't be agitated and angry. Nobody is forcing one, it is just a suggestion. It is good to be neutral. Right?
Regards

You misunderstand. I am not angry. I am merely pointing out to you that your question is silly. You would have to be utterly unaware of human history to be neutral.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
You misunderstand. I am not angry. I am merely pointing out to you that your question is silly. You would have to be utterly unaware of human history to be neutral.
Do you mean that every-body is non-neutral, unless and until one agrees with you?
Regards

Milton Platt

Do you mean that every-body is non-neutral, unless and until one agrees with you?
Regards

No, I mean everbody is non neutral........Not necessarily for lack of trying. But what we know and experience in our lives influences how we interpret the world.

Last edited:

Milton Platt

The requirement is as neutral as possible.
Regards

I'm good with that....it just isn't the question originally asked.

I have only read parts of the Quran. Since I do not believe in the existence of any gods, reading religious texts is not of much use to me. I equate it to reading any other fictional literature, and there are far more interesting books.

So if you are looking for an answer from me regarding the original question, I would say yes, I do. I do not ascribe any religious meaning to it at all. I do not accept any of it's pretense to be holy or god-given without evidence that it is. To assume those things would place me in a non-neutral position.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I don't believe God told him to marry her so Islam has nothing to do with it. It boils down to the sinfulness of men.
No my friend
God told him to marry her
And it is God who blessed this marriage
You should consult verse
So you know who is who declared the marriage and who is so blessed to marry
That's why I do not believe in God advocated by Islam