• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you read Quran neutrally?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Can you quote a Qu'ranic verse where God told him that? If it is from a Hadith I don't believe Hadiths are the word of God and often enough have false information.
045-007.png

[45:7] These are the Signs of Allah which We rehearse unto thee with truth. In what word*, then, after rejecting that of Allah and His Signs will they believe?
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=45
*the Arabic word in Quran is hadith which has been translated as word.
Regards

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I believe I am.
And like everyone else who believes they also have the truth, they have no proof, only hearsay, of what has been writtern in an old book that is full of superstion.

Truth is only found within each one of us, its already there, we only need to realize it, scripture only gets in the way, as does also organized religioin.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
And like everyone else who believes they also have the truth, they have no proof, only hearsay, of what has been writtern in an old book that is full of superstion.
Truth is only found within each one of us, its already there, we only need to realize it, scripture only gets in the way, as does also organized religioin.
Truth is within us from G-d but we don't listen to it. Word of Revelation from G-d only reminds it or boosts it up lest we go astray. It is for this that the truthful Religion has given the name Al-Zikar to Recitation/Quran:
[15:10]Verily, We Ourself have sent down this Exhortation, and most surely We will be its Guardian.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=15
Regards

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Truth is within us from G-d but we don't listen to it. Word of Revelation from G-d only reminds it or boosts it up lest we go astray. It is for this that the truthful Religion has given the name Al-Zikar to Recitation/Quran:
[15:10]Verily, We Ourself have sent down this Exhortation, and most surely We will be its Guardian.
Regards
How does that work when these "truths" contradict?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Regards
That's fine if you want to believe that, but I am sorry I don't, truth is found by many ways not just your way.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Can you quote a Qu'ranic verse where God told him that? If it is from a Hadith I don't believe Hadiths are the word of God and often enough have false information.[/QUOTEThis is the verse, my friend
It is not the talk of Muhammad
But from the Koran
Who announced the marriage is God
And the word Zojnakea
Take care whose hand the marriage contract any marriage contract Starter
Here is God
]As she says to him that God blessed him and blessed him, you grabbed your husband and Fear God and hide in yourself what God expressing fears of the people and God, deserving of that fear when he had finished Zaid them and there has been a Zojnakea order not to be on the believers wrong with Odeiaihm pairs if you spent them and there has been and it was God's command effect "(al -ahzab - 37)

mahasn ebn sawresho

This is the verse, my friend
It is not the talk of Muhammad
But from the Koran
Who announced the marriage is God
And the word Zojnakea
Take care whose hand the marriage contract any marriage contract Starter
Here is God

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe I misinterpeted what you meant. I thought you meant he married her while her husband was alive which would be adultery. once the son was dead there is no such problem. I don't understand why you think this is unreasonable or why God would not approve. I have in my family history where adopted child married his sister by adoption. Since there was no blood relation it isn't a problem. I do believe society tends to frown upon it because it seems similar to incest which is forbidden.

Milton Platt

I believe I don't go by evidence but by what God tells me and my knowledge of God.

Interesting....you are saying that what you think god is telling you is devoid of evidence?.... I agree. How do you know it is god telling you things and not your own mind? If it is a god, how do you know it is not a malevolent god or being and you are not the but of some cosmic joke? Are you smart enough to fully umderstand the mind of an omnipotent being?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I believe I don't go by evidence but by what God tells me and my knowledge of God.
Interesting....you are saying that what you think god is telling you is devoid of evidence?.... I agree. How do you know it is god telling you things and not your own mind? If it is a god, how do you know it is not a malevolent god or being and you are not the but of some cosmic joke? Are you smart enough to fully umderstand the mind of an omnipotent being?
A good question.
Regards

NewChapter

GiveMeATicketToWork
I think a book contain: Economical guides, Historical stories, Scientifical provisions, Political issues, Ethical awareness, total view of life and human future and last but not least very clear view of God and his adjectives.. I think that book need at least one time (Neutral) reading without pre-concepts from media or anything else.

So, did you read Quran as a book neutrally?

The sayings of the Qur'an, "beat your wives" and "men are a degree above women" are a problem for me.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The sayings of the Qur'an, "beat your wives" and "men are a degree above women" are a problem for me.
Muhammad did not beat any of his wives and his behaviour with the women was exemplary. It should not be a problem with you at all.
Women who convert to Islam don't see it as a problem:
A Hollywood Woman Chose Islam Because Islam Respect Women
https://wechooseislam.wordpress.com...oman-chose-islam-because-islam-respect-women/
Converting to Islam: British women on prayer, peace and prejudice
Dr Annie (Amina) Coxon, consultant physician and neurologist, 72, London
Dr-Annie-Amina-Coxon-011.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/11/islam-converts-british-women-prejudice
Canadian Woman Converts To ISLAM

Regards

Last edited:

Milton Platt

Muhammad did not beat any of his wives and his behaviour with the women was exemplary. It should not be a problem with you at all.
Women who convert to Islam don't see it as a problem:
Canadian Woman Converts To ISLAM

Regards

That is an evasion of the points he made. He said nothing about what Muhammad did or did not do.

He told you what was said in the Quran about those subjects. Is the Quran right or wrong?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
That is an evasion of the points he made. He said nothing about what Muhammad did or did not do.
He told you what was said in the Quran about those subjects. Is the Quran right or wrong?
There is no need for any evasion. It is just a wrong propaganda of the West.
One should study Quran without prejudice from cover to cover as I already explained in Post #195. I have written on the subject, please search it at RF, read it and write there.
Regards

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe what I am saying is that what God tells me is evidence but most people don't see it that way and want some kind of worldly evidence instead.

I can tell by the fact that God gave me a prophecy that came true.

I know my own mind and I know the mind of God from the Bible.

I know this first because He says so and second by experience as a child learns that his parents were right that touching a stove will burn him by touching the stove.

I have had that happen but usually one can tell when He is laughing that He is joking.

I believe He always outsmarts me.

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe it has always been a problem for women. It boils down to rebelling against God for doing the things he does. For instance people who don't like the gender they were given rebelling against God and changing their gender.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
For instance? Please
Regards
There is only one truth, and that truth is that we and everything else is One, call that Oneness God, Consciousness, the Source, or whatever, it doesn't matter because whatever label we use isn't that which IS. Truth cannot be found in any scripture, scripture can only point to truth, but we must experience truth to truly know what it is, and that can only be do0ne by each one of us, as soon as we label that truth, we then lose it.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Did you read Quran neutrally?

There a lot of wise people in the West and the East, so it should not be problem in reading Quran neutrally , with open mind. Is it necessary to be biased?
Regards