• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favourite paranormal show?

The Crimson Universe

What's your favorite paranormal tv show where all the true cases are told?

There's no favorite of mine yet but i'm currently watching - My Haunted House season 3.
Its not super scary but its not bad either.
:=)

Nimos

There's no favorite of mine yet but i'm currently watching - My Haunted House season 3.
I don't really watch stuff like that, the closest I can get to it I guess, is the random UFO documentary once in a while, those are quite entertaining I think.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to watch the 700 Club sometimes when I was a child. They would have miracle stories and would call out healing and claim viewers were being healed through the television screen. They'd also talk about exorcism and such.

A side note: The 700 Club then founded The Family Channel, which was soon bought by Turner for his new Fox News show on condition that they continue to air the 700 Club. That condition has been maintained through three name changes: Fox Family, ABC Family and more recently Freeform Network. The Freeform Network hosts many shows that the original Family Channel would have considered obscene. It must also continue to carry the 700 Club.

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
A side note: The 700 Club then founded The Family Channel, which was soon bought by Turner for his new Fox News show on condition that they continue to air the 700 Club. That condition has been maintained through three name changes: Fox Family, ABC Family and more recently Freeform Network.
Actually the channel was started by the Christian Broadcasting Network. The 700 Club is its most prominent program. The channel was CBN owned for 13 years before CBN spun the ownership of the channel off to a newly created independent company.

Eight years after that - 21 years after its founding - that new company and the channel - were bought by News Corporation (Rupert Murdoch, not Ted Turner) and producer Haim Sabin. It was not as a news outlet, but as a competitor in the children oriented cable business.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually the channel was started by the Christian Broadcasting Network. The 700 Club is its most prominent program.
You are correct. The 700 Club is also the source of CBN's original funding, leadership and talent. CBN and the 700 Club have started other operations all on the same campus: Family Channel, Regent University, ACLJ and Founder's Inn. If you are in Va Beach visit the CBN campus and the library at Regent. I think it is a lot like visiting a tiny Vatican.

The Crimson Universe

Supernatural
Sabrina the teenage witch (I was a kid, don’t judge me)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina was good for a while
Bewitched is a classic
Oh and That’s so Raven was fun
Merlin!!

Is Supernatural a 90s show? The name sounds very familiar. o_O
EDIT : Nevermind. Just ignore my comment. lol. Just looked it up on google and its not.

I don't really watch stuff like that, the closest I can get to it I guess, is the random UFO documentary once in a while, those are quite entertaining I think.

Me too.
There are a few UFO documentaries in my collection like Hangar 1, UFOs: the lost evidence etc. but I haven't watched them yet.
I guess i'm more addicted to downloading rather than watching them lol.

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan

Ghost Hunters. But that's because they featured two local hot spots, Waverly Hills Sanatorium and the Caldwell House (mansion). Two spooky places in my city. They got hits at Waverly Hills. They ran screaming from the Death Tunnel. Most people do.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

The Life After Death documentary on Netflix was quite interesting.

The Crimson Universe

Ghost Hunters. But that's because they featured two local hot spots, Waverly Hills Sanatorium and the Caldwell House (mansion). Two spooky places in my city. They got hits at Waverly Hills. They ran screaming from the Death Tunnel. Most people do.

Often times these ghost hunters fake it. But if you're saying most other people have had similar frightening experiences in that area, then there must be some truth to it.
Maybe someday I'll research more on those locations. :)

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

My favorite paranormal TV show is Ghost Adventures. I've been a fan since their documentary aired in July 2007 and I have watched their first TV show since it premiered in October 2008. I also like to watch their extra shows. My other favorite paranormal shows are Paranormal Caught On Camera and Ghost Hunters. Other paranormal shows I like to watch are Kindred Spirits, The Dead Files, My Haunted House, Paranormal Witness, Famously Afraid, Celebrity Ghost Stories, Destination Fear, and The Alaska Triangle. I'll watch other paranormal shows, but the shows I listed are the ones I like the most. As you can see, I like to watch paranormal TV shows.