• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favourite paranormal show?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Ghost Hunters. But that's because they featured two local hot spots, Waverly Hills Sanatorium and the Caldwell House (mansion). Two spooky places in my city. They got hits at Waverly Hills. They ran screaming from the Death Tunnel. Most people do.

I would love to investigate these locations. Maybe I'll get the chance someday.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Often times these ghost hunters fake it. But if you're saying most other people have had similar frightening experiences in that area, then there must be some truth to it.
Maybe someday I'll research more on those locations. :)

As a paranormal investigator myself, it upsets me to know that what you say is true. Any faked evidence in paranormal shows not only weakens the credibility of authentic paranormal investigations, but it can also hurt the reputation of serious paranormal investigators who are genuinely trying to prove the existence of spirits or anything else paranormal. I can guarantee you that it's an uphill battle.