• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Open Your Door And It Is Jesus! What Instantly Did You Say?

SunMessenger

Catholic
As I thought of this question my first instinct would be to say I Love You! Come in! I Love You was my first and only reaction. I would shout this I just know it. We are assuming here that you somehow knew instantly that it was Him. There was no question. You were taken by surprise. What would be Your First Reaction or Thought? I must go now someone is knocking. Could It Be ???

Nehustan

But seriously, when people knock on my door in God's name (e.g. JWs) I invite them in for tea and bible study. So if it was Jesus, I might even offer to make him some toast.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here in the American Southwest Jesus is a common name, someone knocking on my door and introducing himself as Jesus wouldn't strike me as anything unusual.

How would I know it was The Jesus? Does He speak English? What does He want -- is he selling magazines or discussing the LDS church?

Fill me in a little here.

Nehustan

AlanGurvey said:
Aren't you supposed to be black? x.x

Duhhhhh....you don't buy into that Madonna video do you???? Oh dear next you'll be reading the Zohar.....oh wait there.....;)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
"Hey Jesus, want some coconut rum cake and a pina colada? Care to join us for some Star Trek?"

joeboonda

Well, I believe I will meet Him in the air at the Rapture, or at the moment I die. I believe He will be very warm and full of love and mercy and grace. I would probably be speechless, I would either embrace Him or perhaps go straight to my knees, as He our Lord and our God. I pray I will be found waiting and watching for His return, that I will be ready, not as in 'saved', I already am saved, but ready and waiting, living right and anticipating His coming.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Seyorni said:
How would I know it was The Jesus? Does He speak English? What does He want -- is he selling magazines or discussing the LDS church?
LOL! Yeah, He's giving you one last chance to convert. :D

Bishka

Veteran Member
dawny0826 said:
When I see Jesus...I will either be speechless or overwhelmed with joy. I hope that the first words that come out of my mouth would be something along the lines of..."I love you" and "Thank you".

That's what I would hope I would say...but knowing me and my slow, dumb mouth, like I said, it'd probably be something like "Oh my"

SunMessenger

Catholic
SunMessenger said:
As I thought of this question my first instinct would be to say I Love You! Come in! I Love You was my first and only reaction. I would shout this I just know it. We are assuming here that you somehow knew instantly that it was Him. There was no question. You were taken by surprise. What would be Your First Reaction or Thought? I must go now someone is knocking. Could It Be ???
I will now give my reasons for posting this thread... The most important one is to remind everyone who reads it that Jesus can come at any time. He will come at a point that is unexpected. One big question has been how will I know it is Him ? This may get ridicule but I am not afraid of that... When Beautiful Jesus comes we will instantly know. Those of us who burst with love for Him will weep and hug and kiss and praise and some may even faint... Some will cry and shout... Some will stun and fall to their knees... We will know it is Jesus as The Holy Spirit that is with each one of us will push into us and fill us with all the consolation and Joy of God. His Spirit is always with us if we care to look. His unexpected physical presence will floor us... I could quote Bible Versus that describe what will happen but I will leave that for those interested to investigate. I only need to say that He is coming. He is an expected house guest that may be on time or late but He is most definitely coming so be ready if you can. At the very least I try to keep things tidy in anticipation of this day. The thing I try to keep as presentable as possible is my soul. It is not easy to do at times but when I make a mistake I attempt to correct it immediately in anticipation of His arrival.With each knock at the door comes a new hope. With each good deed comes a new day... Be Well Everyone and Thank You for keeping this thread active for by posting here we remind all who come of how sudden life can change... Feel It By Clicking Here www.jesus.youaremighty.com Be Well and God Bless...:foryou::faint: :thud: :cloud9:

SunMessenger

Catholic
SunMessenger said:
I will now give my reasons for posting this thread... The most important one is to remind everyone who reads it that Jesus can come at any time. He will come at a point that is unexpected. One big question has been how will I know it is Him ? This may get ridicule but I am not afraid of that... When Beautiful Jesus comes we will instantly know. Those of us who burst with love for Him will weep and hug and kiss and praise and some may even faint... Some will cry and shout... Some will stun and fall to their knees... We will know it is Jesus as The Holy Spirit that is with each one of us will push into us and fill us with all the consolation and Joy of God. His Spirit is always with us if we care to look. His unexpected physical presence will floor us... I could quote Bible Versus that describe what will happen but I will leave that for those interested to investigate. I only need to say that He is coming. He is an expected house guest that may be on time or late but He is most definitely coming so be ready if you can. At the very least I try to keep things tidy in anticipation of this day. The thing I try to keep as presentable as possible is my soul. It is not easy to do at times but when I make a mistake I attempt to correct it immediately in anticipation of His arrival.With each knock at the door comes a new hope. With each good deed comes a new day... Be Well Everyone and Thank You for keeping this thread active for by posting here we remind all who come of how sudden life can change... Feel It By Clicking Here www.jesus.youaremighty.com Be Well and God Bless...:foryou::faint: :thud: :cloud9:
Feel His Passion By Clicking Here ... www.jesus.youaremighty.com Sit Back Wait and Praise Jesus Christ!