• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Open Your Door And It Is Jesus! What Instantly Did You Say?

Ezzedean

I'd just say Salam ou Alikum and I'm almost certain he would respond back with Wa Alikum Salam.

Peace and Blessings
Ezzedean

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Dr. Nosophoros said:
Jesus came to my door the other day, I let him in and was as courteous to him as any guest in my house. I asked him what he would like to drink and he said "water" I offered him a pitcher of water and he turned it into wine (and damn fine wine at that! a medium red but a heady one) with just an offhand wave of his finger. We talked philosophy, politics, etc. etc. - we had some disagreements but overall a damn fine fellow, look forward to seeing him soon.

Creedence Clearwater
B.B. King
WINE!!!

Dislikes:

Having his image or words twisted or used for personal political gain or societical control

And for all you ladies out there, he's single and looking.
Doubtful that any of the above is true. Just more jibberish from someone who does not understand the teachings of Christ. It is getting a little old seeing these types of posts on the christianity portion of the forum.

As for me, having seen Jesus, I would know that the time for my eternal judgement would be at hand. I would hope that I would humble myself in the sight of the Lord, fall on my knees, and say, "Lord have mercy upon me, a sinner."

SunMessenger

Catholic
BUDDY said:
Doubtful that any of the above is true. Just more jibberish from someone who does not understand the teachings of Christ. It is getting a little old seeing these types of posts on the christianity portion of the forum.

As for me, having seen Jesus, I would know that the time for my eternal judgement would be at hand. I would hope that I would humble myself in the sight of the Lord, fall on my knees, and say, "Lord have mercy upon me, a sinner."
I understand and well said. Be Well and God Bless...