• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, I'm gone too. :(

Bishka

Veteran Member
I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now. I know I've only just started on RF, and I abosolutley love, maybe too much.

It's not because of any person at all. I feel that I need a break, for awhile. I'll come back, I know I will, I love RF. :)

Right now, I feel I should be better focusing my abilities and talents somewhere else. Mainly my marriage, my schooling and my life in general. I may post every now and then, but not as often as I did before.

I'm sorry, and I will miss you all. If you want ad me to you instant messenger list, I will still spend time on those. Thanks for the fun, the laughs, the yells. Thanks for everything everyone.

I'll probably come back in full force in the fall, when I don't have school anymore. :)

Peace out y'all.

Love, Becky

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Love you Becky, you demon fairy you! Godspeed, and yes, RF is our loser-crack! *smiles*

I'll be seeing you on IM *wink*

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Well bumma', but you gotta' take care of the important stuff first. As much as we all like RF, it's not the #1 priority. Godspeed and drop in when you can.:)

standing_alone

As much as we all like RF, it's not the #1 priority.
:eek: Blasphemy!

I may post every now and then, but not as often as I did before.
Becky, take care of what you got to take care of. Hope to see some posts by you here and there and I hope you are able to post more frequently again in the future. Good Luck and Godspeed! :)

Reactions: FFH

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Becky,

I will certainly miss you. And I hope that you will IM me and keep me posted as to what's going on in your neck of the woods. You're such a dearheart. Please keep in touch and I look forward to your posts in the future.

Hugs,
Dawn

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Its sad to see people go.

I once thought I was going to take an RF break, to focus on doing other things, but RF is very addicting, and, well, most of my social life anymore, and I found it hard to stay away.

Bishka

Veteran Member
I'd like to thank everybody for being so kind to me. I appreciate it very much. :) I hope to be back soon. You all have been so kind and said such nice things about me and I appreciate it.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I second that ! I hope your absence will only be a short one; at least, we can wish you the very best.;)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I will miss you Becky

All my favourites seem to be leaving

So come back soon

Terry_______________
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice. The justice of God shall be theirs

lunamoth

Will to love
And I was looking so forward to getting to know you... :(

But I understand! Best wishes with school, home and baby!

luna