• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, I'm gone too. :(

Bangbang

Becky.......you have made a good choice. Many people get addicted to hanging out in cyber space and end up neglecting there family and friends. I have done it myself. Its also easy to get so caught up in "spiritual" things that you can neglect your own physical needs.We will miss you.

Bang

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Good luck with school and your marriage, Becky! Hope we see you around here again, if not soon, than before too long. :)

FFH

Veteran Member
We will miss ya Beck !!! Hope school treats you right. I know you will be tempted to post here more often than you think. You and Katz will be posting here from the library and such. It's in your blood now. Once RF gets under your skin and in your blood, there is no turning back, you are married to the forum for life. There is no getting around it. You will wake up in the middle of the night and have an uncontrolable urge to post. Your hubby will think you have gone mad. He just doesn't get it does he. :D The thrill, the suspense of waiting for a response from a post, or a thread that you have started.

Seriously, focus on school and don't worry about us we will get by, sniff, sniff, just kidding.

Later Beck