• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would sharks and T Rex buried together lean toward the flood?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Uh I don’t think others have my flaws -
Putting words on my mouth again huh?
OK internet troll (never really knew what that meant - thanks!!)

Yes I speak English - that’s not obvious to you?
Are you able to read English ? Because I’m not speaking to you am I?

These are some very basic terms that you should know. The only reason that Wikipedia ever had reliability issues was the ability for almost anyone to contribute had its drawbacks early on. Now it is constantly checked and rechecked and it is not so easy to post there as it used to be. I knew one poster on another site that tried to "prove" that Wikipedia is not reliable by updating an article himself. The only problem is that he put in a valid change to an article. He was not going to risk his membership by putting in something that he knew to be false. In other words instead of demonstrating that it was not reliable by putting in false information he showed how the current model makes it unlikely to be trolled.

At any rate, the Ark myth only harms Christianity. It can be shown to be false from countless different angles. The story itself makes claims and those claims can be tested.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nice!
Thanks !!!!

Sometimes I have to use it quite a bit myself. I have a table that has an "autowrong" feature. Sometimes instead of correcting spelling errors it will change an entire word that was the word I wanted to use and replace it with another one.

Lee Hays

Like I said, not putting on a very good show.
No more of it for me, he is off to ig city.

Not a very good show?
I’ll settle for just good..

I offer a money back guarantee - your more than welcome to the nothing you have given ...
-

Audie

Veteran Member
You think so? Then why does the Epic of Gilgamesh describe Noah's Ark as '120 cubit^2, 90 cubits high'? No stability at all! That would just bob in the water.

Both stories are stupid, but if your guys were smart
enough to follow existing boat design, well, that
certainly proves flood to any good creo. Same as
wonky dimensions in one account proves that till
then nobody had built a boat.

And you are smart enough to avoid anything
substantive.

ETA..Did you really try to claim the epic of g shows they did not
know how to build boats? Tell us you are also too smart for
that? Plz?

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
Both stories are stupid, but if your guys were smart
enough to follow existing boat design, well, that
certainly proves flood to any good creo. Same as
wonky dimensions in one account proves that till
then nobody had built a boat.

And you are smart enough to avoid anything
substantive.

ETA..Did you really try to claim the epic of g shows they did not
know how to build boats? Tell us you are also too smart for
that? Plz?

Ancient Mesopotamia Sailboats: An Introduction
https://www.brighthubengineering.com/.../78133-the-sailboats-of-ancient-mesopotamia
Thus sailboats were invented.

They were primitive in design, but the sailboats helped the Mesopotamians in trade and commerce. They also helped in irrigation and fishing.

Mesopotamians had mastered the art of fishing. They would go downstream using sailboats, cast their nets, stay, wait and return with the catch.

Lee Hays

Come on Monk-ie
Kick the ball back - let’s play!!

Do you care what I think about you?
Awe - seems like You give up..

I’ll run to your side, and move the ball back to my side - just because I want to see where this goes... (Fun right!!??)

Me - do you care what I think of you?
~
Monk - no
~
Me - then which one are you? A narcissist, sociopath, or like me?
~
Monk - wait, yes I do care what you think, because I’m not like you (“you” being me in this headache)
~
Me - Then, I think your a jerk - wanna know why?
~
Monk - No (that would be really funny - get it because it would show your like me - or your choice of the other two)
~
Monk - yes
~
Me - I never attacked anyone (by calling them a jerk - or otherwise). You attacked me - calling me a jerk, let me grab a calculator - ok, while doing the math..... if found - your more of a jerk than I am.
~
Monk - Your right, your totally right - I never saw things like that before - thank you so much, maybe I can help you understand something, have you ever heard of the......

~ ok that last part was a stretch (maybe hopeful thinking)

So - I think all in all
When you attack someone - all your statements turn to poop
Try to argue, or hold a conversation with someone who has a handful of poop (LOL) - no thanks

Faithofchristian

How do you convince yourself that you
know more than any scientist on earth?

Isn't that just a little weird?

Scientist have no clue or idea themselves there was another flood besides the flood of Noah's.
Scientist only knows what other Christians will say, even yourself only knows what other Christians will say.
Not knowing or realizing there was a much bigger flood of water, than the flood of Noah's.
That the bible speaks about.

sooda

Veteran Member
Scientist have no clue or idea themselves there was another flood besides the flood of Noah's.
Scientist only knows what other Christians will say, even yourself only knows what other Christians will say.
Not knowing or realizing there was a much bigger flood of water, than the flood of Noah's.
That the bible speaks about.

Please post a link to the scripture about this flood that was bigger than Noah's flood.

Faithofchristian

There was only one global flood however there could be many local floods

A short ice age following the global flood also makes sense

Thats right, there was only one global flood, which happen way before the flood of Noah's.
The flood of Noah's didn't cover the whole earth, As people are taught to believe.

The bible speaks about that first flood.

sooda

Veteran Member
Thats right, there was only one global flood, which happen way before the flood of Noah's.
The flood of Noah's didn't cover the whole earth, As people are taught to believe.

The bible speaks about that first flood.

Do post the chapter and verse about the first flood.